There's people on Sup Forums who still think Iran is the enemy

>there's people on Sup Forums who still think Iran is the enemy

Other urls found in this thread:

eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/The Persian conquest of Jerusalem in 614CE compared with Islamic conquest of 638CE.pdf
m.timesofindia.com/india/twice-in-7-days-iran-talks-of-oppressed-kashmir/articleshow/59454492.cms
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/BASEDAYATOLLAH/
en.isna.ir/news/96072614862/Ayatollah-Khamenei-s-10-billion-rial-aid-to-Muslim-brethren-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe if the stopped shouting death to america every 2 minutes

fuck off. Israel is the enemy.

I STAND WITH IRAN.

Maybe hoser leafs can still convince themselves otherwise.
What part of "Death to America" don't you understand?

I STAND WITH IRAN

Good. Now go clear that minefield.

JIDF nothing you shill on here will change the fact greater israel is FUCKED.

I STAND WITH IRAN

only 15 year old ptg trump dick suckers new fag

The only reason they chant "Death to America" is because America is the puppet of the jew.

why cant they both be the enemy

Nu pol is full on neo con cock sucking brain dead fox news watching fuck wits

Because Jews are the problem with mankind.

Whats funny is, the jewish population made it quite clear they didnt want peace when they accepted the land to form isreal.
>"Sir we got the land"
"Good where is it?"
>"In the middle east, surrounded by people that we know hate us."
"PERFECT, NEVER ENDING RELIGIOUS WAR HERE WE COME!"

>there's (((people))) on Sup Forums who still think Iran is the enemy
Death to (((America))), of course.

>being this retarded

Iran is based and Hwhite, Muslim dindu nuffin

Based poo.

/nu/pol spotted.
Jews are god tier based amirite?

Oh. Did the Ayatollah come out and declare that Jesus Christ is Lord, that Mohammad is a false prophet, and that all should repent of their sins?
No?
Then Iran is still the enemy.

Israel is the enemy.

Yes. Israel is also the enemy.
>the enemy of my enemy is still my enemy.

Ah yes you have to choose a side between the sand cults, fuck off diaspora cuck

coincidentally, Iran doesn't have a Rothschild bank.
Go ahead, keep fighting for (((them)))

Wasting money on a useless war w/ Iran (which would benefit the Jews). This is justified because they aren't christian? You know most of the soldiers will be christian white guys.

It's the Iranian government. Iranian people are actually pretty nice.

Your mothers pussy is more white than Iran. Iran is proud BLACK nation

>death to america! death to america!
>wuh wuh what do you mean we're your enemy???? ubububububu

>Lol you're brown because you don't agree with X
Israel/jews are greater threats, playing into Iran is what (((they))) want. It will have 0 benefits for us.

Who said anything about going to war or fighting for the rothschilds?
>OP said Iran is not the enemy.
>Iran is Islamic ergo the enemy
>Rothschilds are talmudic ergo the enemy
It's not a zero sum game.
You're allowed to be against both.

If they where saying death to america for no reason you would be right

Ay yo hol up
Yes Muslim are peaceful and Hwhite

Jews are a greater threat, and thinking Iran is the enemy (which they aren't) will play into their plan.
You're talking on a strictly religious basis, fine, think of it this way user by choosing to go with the "Iran is evil they have weapons of mass destruction!" meme you're helping the greater of two evils.

>jews are a greater threat
Islam is Jewish my leafbro. They are exactly the same threat.

>implying I ever said they were white
If we didn't destabilized their homes and supply terrorists maybe they wouldn't hate us as much, we meddled in affairs that weren't our business.

>maybe they wouldn't hate us as much meme
If you're not bowing down to the satanic space rock in mecca and worshiping the symbols of Nimrod and Semiramis then they're going to hate you not matter what.

>Muslims are Jews!
>this much cognitive dissonance
sure user.

Islam is our enemy. Iran should be nuked, right after Canada.

Oh yeah India had its first terrorist attack in 1993, we bombed no one, stop defending cut dick religion IT'S ISLAMS FAULT THE JEWS DIDN'T FORCE 1400 YEARS OF ISLAMIC HISTORY

Australian detected

Checked

Im not saying Iran is good, i'm saying its the lesser evil right now in the mideast

Ahmed pls leave

They literally are though.

No it isn't, it's a typical Muslim shit hole that want world domination, their current generation is more radical than the last one, their hate of Israel dosent make them good

Is the house of saud better? Honestly a christian/zoroastrian middle east would be great but its simply impossible

I'm guessing you're not a big student of the history of the Arabian Peninsular and Persian Empire in the years between 70 and 600AD.
>for a brief overview read eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/The Persian conquest of Jerusalem in 614CE compared with Islamic conquest of 638CE.pdf

Jews are way closer to world domination then the Iranians. Where is the Iranians in our governments pushing degeneracy and making us send billions to Iran? Nowhere? That's what I thought. They could easily say the same thing about us.

So because they allied they're the same? Jews aren't the same as Muslims user, just look at modern day, they're obviously two groups.

You're the same indian shitposting in every iran thread. Why are you so mad? Did an iranian fuck your childhood love? It's okay, you can always find someone else

Islam is Judaism with forced conversion
Still doesn't mean you should support them, Muslim use this selective support to further Thier agenda
I'm just countering Iran defense force, joraji

>"I didn't read the linked pdf in the 3 seconds I looked at the first sentence" the post
>Mohammad was a Sadducee.
>Sunni Islam is the religion of Sudduceic Judaism.
>Shiia Islam is the religion of Exhilcarch Pharisaism which fled to Arabia from a resurgent Persian Zoroastranism.
>Khazarian Zionism is the religion of Babylonian Pharisaism which fled to the caucuses from a resurgent Persian Zoroastranism and eventually gathered to itself all the Pharisaic Sephardic Jews of Europe.
Jesus called both the Sadducees and Pharisees "children of Satan".
>The only difference between them is who they believe their messiah will be.

>Islam is Judaism with forced conversion
Its simply not? Are you ok, do you understand basic religious differences? Jews are also (and more importantly) a ethnic tribe devoted to furthering their own goals.

>Still doesn't mean you should support them, Muslim use this selective support to further Thier agenda
I'm supporting them because falling for the "IRAN IS EVIL!" meme will put you squarely in the Jews pocket, and more wars for Israel is exactly what we don't need.

I hate the followers of true Islam so I stand with Iran.

For starters Shia isn't real Islam which is why the Shia hardly commit terror and rape. As well the Iranian youth are less Islamic than their parents, in time they might be completely free.

I don't like Iran because their government is a theocracy, but they're definetley better than Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Israel, UAE and any Arab government aside from Syria.

Muslims and Jews simply aren't the same.
You could say the same about Christians and Jews. Yes Muslims and Christians have their religions both derive from Jewish texts. Does that make us ethnic Jews or Jews at all? No we are clearly different.

>Iran is evil

m.timesofindia.com/india/twice-in-7-days-iran-talks-of-oppressed-kashmir/articleshow/59454492.cms
But they are

>religion
Islam is furthering the Arab tribe, why do you think all the places that fell to Islamic are now Islam is Arab nationalism you don't really understand Islam all that well
t. Bijan

They chant death to America because we have done things that deserve death.

I still don't like Shia Islam, but it's at least compatible with modern civilization.

Islam is literally the religion of the Sadducees and Pharisees
>Islam isn't Judaism
Christ literally calls the religion of the sadducees and Pharisees devil worship
>Christianity is just as Jewish as Islam.

By Jesus saying they both worship the devil means they're wrong not the same entity. How do you get ALL MUSLIMS ARE JEWS from that?

That's India's problem. You're telling me I should base my view on western politics by looking at India?

>it's an Indian problem
>support of terrorists is an INDIAN problem

Yeah that's my point. Your conflict with Iran isn't ours.

>tfw you dont have a Persian bf to pound your white coochie with his 8 inch horse cock.

Then maybe you should kys

>tfw no zoroastrian iranian gf

Is it time again for another BASED IRAN thread??

Because Islam is literally Talmudic and Sadduceic Judaism.

i wish we were half as smart as the iranians

>fact greater israel is FUCKED.
You wish soyboy

>For starters Shia isn't real Islam which is why the Shia hardly commit terror and rape
Diaspora shill detected. Shia and Sunni don't have any religious or theological differences. Its been a power struggle since the very beginning.
As for rape and terror, they do all that right inside Iran. Iran today is what Afghanistan would be if the Taliban had full control, if Al Qaeda had full control of the UAE, etc
How so? They do all the same shit any other group of muslims does. That's why all these shills are posting from EU or NA, because their families fled to avoid the beheadings that awaited them after the islamic revolution

Probably wouldn't chant that if we've been taking every action to get into a conflict with them and fucked their country massively with the Shah, and sold chemical weapons to Iraq, and are Israels bitch, who are the reason the US wants a war with Iran.

Shouldn't be illegally in someone else's country.

We will never ever surpass the intellectuals of BASED IRAN

Time for another Anti-Iran shill thread?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/BASEDAYATOLLAH/

Iranistan is the enemy. I hate those fuckers.

they have every reason to, fuck america
>wHy cAnT tHeY bOtH bE tHe eNeMy
Leave Sup Forums. This is a 60 IQ+ board.
Death to America.
This has nothing to do with hwhiteness you street shitter. Israel is the enemy of mankind.
Good goy. It's the evil Muslims, not the based Jews. Israel is the only democracy in the region!!! GOD LOVES THE CHOSEN PEOPLE!

Stop watching Shapiro, dumb niggers.

>there are still mapleniggers who think Islam shouldn't be exterminated

Are you another BASED IRANIAN here to fight the Jews like BASED HEZBOLLAH did in the 90s in Bosnia against the Zionist Christian Serbo-Jews?

multicultural America deserves to die
Death to America

You already got blown the fuck out with this argument a month ago. Feel free to keep posting though.

as a Russian, I would feel better knowing an Iranian girl over an American girl.

>implying I think islam shouldnt be exterminated
Sunni islam is more dangerous and should be dealt with first

What argument? I am merely raising awareness of BASED IRAN's tendency to support powers that fight Jews and Zionists, as they are always justified in doing so

Here we see BASED IRAN sending RPGs to Aryan Bosniak Muslims, hopefully a few of them have striked and killed the Serbo-Judaists because they support Israel!

>meme flag
>Talmudists aren't counted as Jews
>Jews are Torah believers and Christians
The promised land of Israel is given to Jews=Christians(not Catholcucks) & Torahists
>Orthodox Jews BTFO

BASED IRAN sent 10 billion rials ($250,000 in JEW money) to the ARYAN ROHINGYA so that they may fight Zio-Buddhism! Why aren't you donating to the Rohingya like BASED IRAN, Sup Forums? Don't you want to fight Jews?

en.isna.ir/news/96072614862/Ayatollah-Khamenei-s-10-billion-rial-aid-to-Muslim-brethren-in

>being this mad

Make Iran 1960's again, control it and take it away from the Russians.

We have to go back, we still have a chance.

Iran is the enemy along with every other cucked nation involved in the eu plans like canada. Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

That was just 1 direct donation from the ayatollah himself. The total amount that Iran has given them (government sources + donations from people) is way higher than that

Everyone is always like ohh make Iran like when the shah was in power again but why should their culture "revert" when their culture is rich enough when it doesnt try to emulate American if not more so

Yeah because a bunch of islamist goatfuckers who are trying to recreate 7th century arabian society have such a rich culture

Give us Syria, let them go free and We will go away.

Truth.