Shinsekai Yori

Why did it suddenly turn really gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

shinsekai.cadet-nine.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Phone call from Tel Aviv.

Continue watching

Just keeping watching. It'll be explained.

Wasn't it explained earlier?

the bonobo thing, yes, but that doesn't explain why they're all gay and not pedos and het-fags too

That's what I thought too, but I wasn't sure since I haven't watched this in a while.

What was the explaination, I don't remember it.

>het-fags
Kill yourself

Pretty sure they're with the same sex because that prevents pregnancy, I mean they're still just middle schoolers.

They were programed to be gay or some shit.

reminder that the first time saki and satoru have sex they're imagining that they're having sex with shun

But WHY?

Obviously didn't matter earlier when Saki was ready to ride cock in the queerrat nest.

To relieve stress while preventing teen pregnancies

That's why they program them after a certain age.

Why don't you fucking read subtitles?

there is no programming, it's just their societal norms. The robot says they're basically pan-sexual, so it doesn't make sense for both the dudes lusting after saki to suddenly go homo for each other. They wanted to be transgressive and shocking so they showed a homo deep-mouth kiss but were too cowardly to show the pure MC getting violated by a dude.

It's more like they're all bi and horny but hetero relationships were considered taboo among young people since they wanted to avoid unwanted pregnancies and stuff
Once you became an adult you had to go straight

I know stuff happens in the novel between Saki and Satoru in the nest, but I don't remember her getting violated.

Couldn't they just programme them to be fertile after 18? That is fucking retarded to make them gay.

They're not literally programming their brains or DNA, it's just societal conditioning and psionic magic brainwashing. They can't rewrite biology and turn them fertile only after age 18.

it also said that it's easier to find a same-sex mate because of the sex gap

they did literally edit their genome though, you dip. How do you think they made the kill-response and violence inhibitor happen?

shinsekai.cadet-nine.org/

you can read the entire novel btw. some crazy lad translated the entire thing.

>reading nipponnigger pap on the level of The Hunger games

Watching this bullshit is bad enough, but come on.

>see thread about series I didn't like
>best way to spend my time is to pop in and try to make inflammatory posts insulting the series without the slightest bit of effort put into them
Classic.

Yea, just re-read the nest part and Saki/Satoru fooled around a bit. I don't think the anime got as graphic though.

then leave the thread m8

Is it me or is Japanese prose weak in general?

Maybe it's just the nature of the language.

I also had a friend complain light novels are often very bare in their descriptions.
But maybe he just prefers prose that's more purple.

Hello newfriend, I hope this incident hasn't upset you too much.
Please rejoin the conversation at >>>/reddit/

They do have ability to edit their genes to limit their magic powers, turn non-mage humans to rat, yet they can't delay the time they can get fertile... That sounds really logical isn't it?

Birth control is against God's word.

>Thery were all programmed to gay until a certain age
>societal conditioning to keep from early pregnancy

There's loads of fanfic tier bullshit in this thread. Great show, though I'm not surprised it has a delusional fanbase.

Because it's based on a science fiction novel and sci-fi is the most libcucked type of literature.

There is no god.

Delaying fertility has countless negative sideaffects, and accounting for those would only open up even more problems ad infinitum.
On the other hand magic powers are not critical to pubesant human development, and the monster rats were heavily implied to be the result of many generations of assisted evolution upon the slave groups the eastern nation originally lorded over.

I think it's just the nature of the language. What I do wonder is how much is lost in the translation, I'm sure reading it in original language is a different experience.

They aren't gay.

The entire village is consistently filled with children throughout the timeline of the show, and one of them gets married later, so at worst they are all bi-sexual, if only for a portion of the show.

But might I say you have fine taste and this show is amazing.

delaying fertility it's pointless. It not like 13-old is special shit years, it's first years puberty shit in general. Delaying puberty will be just removal teen problem to 18 year old or whatever age you think adult will be.
sry for bad english.

>See
Except they didn't, that's why saki lived after indirectly killing last girl, by letting her kill the wolf dude, because he was some sort of queer rat, which last girl thought she was herself. It is not a genetic modification.

Both instances prove it can be over-ruled by the mind, so itsmind over matter thjng

Saki didn't kill the girl though, that was the whole point. They didn't bypass death feedback to kill the Child, they abused it by triggered the Child's own death feedback. Kiroumaru disguised himself in rags so she thought he was human, killed him, and when the rags fell off and she saw he was a monster rat, the death feedback triggered and she died.

And one of the posts you quoted () literally agrees with you that they aren't programmed.

>Both instances prove it can be over-ruled by the mind, so itsmind over matter thjng

You can subvert the response with mind over matter bullshit, but the fact that it can kill you in the first place shows it's a artifical bilogical change. The library robot says as such.

Is there any art of Saki's mom? That kinda MILF over-the-shoulder braid hairstyle is so hot.

Past-kun was an invisile whoam did not realize the errors of his ways... That is why he perished a meer moment ago.

Now I find myself agreeing with you.