ITT: shows no one but you remembers

ITT: shows no one but you remembers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9w_zn3uRwPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey FFF

Re-kan was one hell of a ride of feels but Sup Forums was memeing hard on a show i don't remember now

>not appreciating that superior typesetting, folded over a thousand times

I remember it, I didn't watch it.

Basilisk was alright, a nice ol' tragedy with Nana Mizuki in a starring role.

Mashiro-Iro Symphony
Inukami!
Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!
Kamisama Kazoku
Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo
Sola
H20: Footprints in the Sand
Fortune Arterial
11 Eyes
Good Witch of the Eyes
Hatenkou Yuugi
Ookamikasushi
Shattered Angels
Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito
Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai

That's some shit.

jinsei was alright, if a bit bland. I watched it, and that's best I can give you.

I'll go with Dog & Scissors.

Mars Daybreak
Vandread
Metal Fighter Miku
Virus Buster Serge
Silent Mobius
Cyberteam in Akihabara
Gasaraki
FLAG
Starship Operators
Victorian Romance Emma
Twin Spica
Kamichu
Noir
Arjuna

>show carried by literal angel.

Who are you referring to?

How could I forget the most poorfect sisters?

>Hey let's write a semi-serious story with pretty girls dying and getting horrifying shit happen to them in space
>Have this as the ending sequence

Waste of boobs. So were Gravion and Godannar. If they were made now, they'd probably have some nudity and better jiggle animation.

>house of five leaves
My Nigger.

>Starship Operators
I actually watched this a few months ago, sorry tripfag

>FLAG
I wanted to watch this but never did. Similar to Rescue Wings, which I watched one ep of and decided it was too heavy.

Well, while I'm listing stuff
>infinite ryvius
>stellvia
>blue drop
>blue gender

How is this? Director's done good stuff and it's only 13 episodes. And for some reason, I also mentally lump it with Argento Soma even though I haven't seen that either.

These threads, where we recall lesser anime, always make me think on how many shows have been produced since 1998. It's staggering, and the production numbers have only skyrocketed in the last 5 years. How could anyone ever hope to complete a massive backlog if they haven't been watching this shit forever.

Blue Gender is probably Takahashi's weakest anime, even weaker than Gasaraki. Still kind of decent though, but drags on.

What was that one show about japanese high schooler moneyball

oh moshidora. that.

>How could anyone ever hope to complete a massive backlog if they haven't been watching this shit forever.
It only takes one weekend day to polish of a cour. The issue for me is more not wanting to watch stuff. Honestly, I'm almost feeling like I've watched everything I want to

If you like Kazuki Akane's other stuff I say go for it. I liked it a lot. Classic Scifi with Kazuki Akane's sensibilities and showmanship.

>Gravion
I legitimately skipped the giant robot fights because of how bad they were and stuck to the SoL parts. Granted this was nearly 10 years ago, and I'm thinking of watching it again but for real this time. Should I?

>11 Eyes
>Ookamikasushi
God, 11 Eyes was such a monumental train wreck. I still remember how utterly nonsensical it was. But I suppose you can't expect much from a shitty adaptation of a shitty VN.

Ookamikakushi was high literature in comparison.

This show was comfy as fuck, and marble makes great OPs.

>pic
Great concept, mediocre execution, memorable cast.

I like you, walw6pK4Alo. Have some tits.

Gravion isn't that terrible. If you like Obari it might be worth a shot, the girls are always nice to look at.

Ah, Plastic Little. Just watched that recently.

cool concepts and nice animation. A little goofy though haha.

Basquash, where enormous jiggling tits, amazing backgrounds, and vibrant animation goes to die because they fire the director. That anime could have been one of the greats but now it's lost to obscurity.

>Honestly, I'm almost feeling like I've watched everything I want to

Sometimes I feel that. I wonder if a sampler system would work, where you just try out the first episode of dozens of shows just to see what gets a reaction. When it comes to OVAs, you can just watch the entire thing and not feel like you've wasted too much time if it ends up bad, which is why I've basically exhausted the OVA category. I don't think there's much left I haven't tried, except for really obscure shit or stuff that's left unsubbed.

I want those tits in 1080p, Lemnear's too.

Also
>Canaan
>Tayutama ~Kiss on my Diety~
>Kyouran Kazoku Nikki
>Hanamaru Kindergarten
>Rental Magica
>Asura Cryin'

It was something I watched early on, when I was just getting into watching seasonals (08-09) and its stuck with me both because of its ridiculous setting, the balls to go further and further with it (fuck it, we'll play basketball WITH THE MOON), and actually stylish animation to carry it off. Plus idols and early shipping-faggotry.

The running theme I'm noticing when trawling lists to remember shows is that they're always overshadowed by bigger and better shows in the same season. People remember Spring 2009 for FMA Brotherhood and Endless Eight, not Basquash or Eden of the East.

Actually, Spring 2009 was a packed season (of mixed garbage) for me. Basquash, Asura Cryin', Hatsukoi Limited, Eden of the East, and Haruhi S2. Where has the QUALITY gone? Or have I just gotten jaded?

Man, I'm still waiting for that TL of the 11 eyes VN. I can't accept that it'll never come out after so many years of waiting.

Mostly jaded, and overburdened with a growing backlog and too many new shows to watch.

Should I go back and watch Night Wizard, Glass Maiden, Himitsu the Secret?

Remember how Allison and Lillia felt like two entirely different shows?

Member healthy Real Drive?
'Member Flying Cake Girl?

>Member healthy Real Drive?

The show about fatties before it was popular?

They weren't even trying, except for the adult girls. Looking back, I remember that season was when HD was basically new, and everything looked really clean and sharp, Real Drive especially since it had a lot of sci-fi mixed with tropical beauty. I bet if I pull it up now, it's gonna look so bad.

Its not that I even have a backlog, its just that I watch far less, now. Probably it's due to the "less free time" of going from a middle schooler to a high schooler to a college student to a grad student. I used to do five or six shows and now I barely manage one or two. I'm four episodes behind on the current season because class ramped up and finals are here.

Maybe eventually I'll go back and rewatch things from my formative years. Like fucking Gad Guard and Last Exile, which got aired to death and back on Tech TV.

I remember that one episode where the typesetting broke everyone's video players.

Basquash started out absolutely glorious, until episode 7. Then it became trash with all the changes they made.

Two other people who watched Giant Robot Basketball, that's more than I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

Next you're going to tell me people actually watched Nasu Writes Brown Girl Spy (?) Fiction too.

Pretty sure I see basilisk mentioned occasionally even if it doesn't get threads

Plenty of people were watching it back then, the threads were pretty busy. And everyone hated the direction it took after they changed the staff.

Does French/English anime count?
Figured I'd bring this back to life.

>foreheads the series

Foreheads and viruses S1-6

Fucker beat me to it by 2 seconds!

Glad to know I wasn't completely alone

Maybe this?
Some stella-fags still running around but I wanted the incest-ship myself.

Raikiri best girl

People remember it, just not for the greatest of reasons.

Feel free to join elsewhere,

I've been meaning to watch this for years but can never get in the mood.

Please, this series was in my next lineup after blade dance.

Plenty of people were watching it when it aired newfag

>When it aired
That's usually when most shows are watched the most...

Everybody knows that.

A class anime that I've never forgotten a single episode of Soul eater NOT!

Despite its lack of elongated or serious plot like it's original series, it was a great 1 season anime with kek'worthy characters and a good bit of character development...

God the anime for this was so damn shitty, the LN is 100 times better.

Yeah, most things get talked about a little while they're airing but in terms of online discussion almost everything just drops off the face of the fucking earth the second it's done.

I kind of wish people talked about stuff more than just what's airing now more often.

Do they remember? Even the author walk away from it.

Geass...
#letitdie

Super Atragon

>newfag
>show aired seven and a half years ago

Yes, youre a genius user.
Maybe we can have more discussions on older anime like we used to if these fucking generals didnt exist

Fuck off newfag.

>people watch anime that arent currently airing
You might be onto something

I just wish I could forget tetsuo...
Worst source I've ever found, whole thing was a mindfuck and never made any progression. It did inspire a South park episode though...

But user, that isn't anime.

I bet no one on Sup Forums has ever heard of this.

I've seen this before, but no idea of its source, did you post about this on Sup Forums back in 2009 or 2010?

nice bait. everyone knows this

That fucking hair guy.

But why did Ran run away from her old life?!

>Manga that noone but you know

GET ON MY LEVEL FAGGOTS

KEEP STUFFING THAT MAIN STREAM SHITS DOWN YOUR THROAT

got it downloaded. just gotta watch a bunch of other stuff, too. like Haha wo tazunete sanzenri

Nope. But it's actually pretty well known in France, so I'm not surprised it was posted before. One of the best franco-japanese collaborations in the 80's.

Here's the OP: youtube.com/watch?v=9w_zn3uRwPU

>Everyone calls the MC the weakest in the academy.
>He is actually the strongest by a mile

SUP Sup Forums

U fagets still mad?

Let me take all y'all fuckers WAY back...

Please, we get threads about this from time to time.

Also French made anime, voice by #1 English VA the glorious Terra Strong.

Sup, Sup Forums?

Did somebody say French anime?

Yes.
Even after all those years.
All those new chapt threads.
I still mad.
Epilogue made everything even madhatter.