Butt canon!

How much fan service is in this anime?

Quite a lot

not that much to be the focus, it's just a disguise for action comedy about boobs and butts

A lot, but it's all non-nude. And it flopped.

plenty

Does the author realize that boobs are not made of muscle? You can't fling them at people like fists nor can you flex them.

>And it flopped.
Easily in the top 5 shows of the season. There's no justice

The show flopped? I just finished ep 1 and it's pretty rad, but i won't bother if it doesn't finish the miniscule plot.

do you realize butts can't twist strongly enough to create a strong air current that would destroy clothes on contact, right?

It's just about bitches swimming

Wait what?

I do love me some swimming

for some reason my dick doesn't seem to like the fanservice in keijo . i don't feel the hotness of the girls

More likely bitches that don't swim, that's the point.
At least I learned the source of this character, and she's just as Best as some of us.

>tumblr

She's an otaku,
I was going to say Neet but fucking brain mis-typed. I'm rooting for the white haired chick as usual. Tomoyo sakagami is best girl

There are muscles in the butt, however there's a sheet of fat on top of those muscles. If you were to grope a fit butt in comparison to an unfit one, the unfit one feels like thick soup in a thick rubber balloon while a fit butt feels like tempurpedic beds.

I find this show to be the female equivalent to Sumo wrestling.

It has a lot. Anyone who says otherwise is lying. That being said, it's not really out of place and the most interesting anime of the season. The only time I felt the lewdity was out of place was last episode when miyata flashed her nipple. Reason being is because it seemed out of character. I thought full purge was fine though even though it was way more lewd.

I got it from Google, cool your horse tits...

On top of that you can't do most bodily operations without the muscles in your butt, they support your entire body, provide Ballance, protect your spinal cord from blunt impacts, and best of all is having a place to sit...

Y'all know who would make a good Keijo player?
>Pic related

A lot of people try to make excuses if the show has fanservice in it, like: " I'm watching it for the art direction"

How the fuck you explain this?
[Spoiler]Check-mate[/spoiler]

>[Spoiler]Check-mate[/spoiler]
It's time to leave, newfriend.

Tumblr is good for anime gifs, but only for that

>Tumblr is good for (x)
No it is not.

The show's great, the manga's just as good.

Not a new friend, Shit happens.

So you guys think I should continue this anime? Are boobs and butts worth the time or should I continue my lolicon ways?

Well I get more of my anime gifs from there trough a google search

You're a little fresh if you don't know how to use ctrl+s But yes, I think you should watch and enjoy it. You don't need to sacrifice your loli ways, you'd be a major faggot if you did.

>Her dad gets to see her flash her nipple at the entire stadium.
This anime is fucking incredible.

0, there is no fanservice, because every scene has an in-universe logic and reasoning.

My kinda show.

Alrighty, I'll finish this one in a couple days hopefully, damn rain has me cornered in S.E. 'Murica.

>S.E. 'Murica.
Filthy.

also this. it's very easy to understand.

I'm gay and I'm watching it, what now faggot?

>I'm gay
Faggot.

What's to understand? Boobs butts and hips knock bitches into water... It doesn't even need subs.
>Mfw found this anime

You're the gay homo here for not being a fag.

You know, I wanted to hate it so badly before I tried it.

This is why we try things.

It's good for poorly compressed gifs.

Exactly.

She kept coming to mind singing "oppai maji" in my head the whole first episode.

No it's ass.

They literally are given red cards if a match gets too lewd.

I WANT TO SACRIFICE MY VERY SOUL TO SPEND AN ETERNITY PROTECTING THIS SMILE

Maybe a glasses guy? Or you don't know how to swim?

I would imagine masturbating your opponent and masturbating yourself and getting naked would constitute as too lewd.

Not sure why you'd need to be able to swim to enjoy Keijo. That's like saying you can't enjoy mecha because you don't own a giant robot.

Safety reasons? I know having lifeguards is a given, but the participants should have some minimal swimming ability to ensure they don't fucking die.

Go swim 80 meters in deep water.
Then you'll understand.

Some people fear water because you can drown. As for me I noticed this during the end of the match in ep1.

>manga
Quite a bit
>anime
Not so much.

A better question is what is fan service given the main plot of the show here. That's a tough question.

Right? I don't think we can really call it fan service because it's actually integral to the plot.

I figured this is the polar opposite of this series would be something like rakudai kishi no cavalry, where fanservice does nothing for the series but is extremely abundant.

So I may enjoy this anime, although I enjoyed the worst one too.

I binged some shows a while back and Rakudai was one of them. What an absolute cringefest. Stella is a great girl and I actually didn't mind how they handled the romance, but the MC was just awful.

A lot but you'll be numb to it pretty quickly.

Why would you want shitty compressed one second gifs with disgusting filters on them? Besides Webms are the new hotness.

>tfw want to post my Nozomi pasta
>tfw the last time I posted it a janitor deleted it

Well, that's just you faggot

Do it Faggot.

>they (still) don't understand

A lot, but, it's I R O N I C

Good lord why did you make me remember Soul Eater NOT existed. Good for Yuribait but otherwise shit.

I am major lolicon, keijo is 10/10 even without lolis.

It's less about the boobs and butts themselves (there's a character in it with A-cups) but more about what you can do with them.

The anime is OK for lolicons to watch, if you focus on the action more than the tits.

>kimocchii

Sticking your dick in a Keijo would make you a eunuch.

Shit they don't leave anything up to the imagination huh?

Maybe he's a phoneposter? Though I always make sure to type my spoilers correctly.

My cover has been compromised.

Hm, the story isn't that much but if you enjoyed the first episode, it's only a sneak peek for what's to come later.

>Me irl.
I'm a phone poster because I literally hike into public forests just to sleep against trees on a regular basis... Wish I could found a webm of her falling on the tank.

Cancer.

Welcome to Sup Forums.
Faggot

Unjokingly cancer.

My wife Aoba will win next week!

So is it worth reading the manga once the anime is over? Since its never getting a S2

Well the anime skipped a shit ton of earlier chapters so yeah get ready to wait for the slow ass translations though.

It's middle pack not flop tier

>slow ass translations
This is why I can never into manga. I always end up getting to the point where it hasn't been translated and forget about it. Nothing gets translated fast enough and consistently enough to keep me invested like anime does.

Sorry for blog. Its just very frustrating

Stop using drugs, user.

How this factor into enjoying the series?

>Keijo had shitty BD sales and will most likely never get a second season
>meanwhile garbage like Asterisk War had two cours and higher BD sales in comparison
>LN haremshit will always sell more

Miyazaki was right, anime was a mistake.