Can I please get a rundown on this guy I've been living under a rock

Can I please get a rundown on this guy I've been living under a rock.

He thought it was ok to be white/trash/

Failed FTM tranny

White rural retard

>post on twitter
>meet shrekfedora.jpg
>fucking christian nazis will pay for this
and that's how 26 people met their end

Matt mitrione

He could never enjoy the taste of cinnamon toast crunch

As soon as it was discovered that he was a militant atheist who committed a shooting with an illegally owned firearm and was stopped by somebody with a legally owned firearm, any and all mention of him stopped immediately.

euphoric

>As soon as it was discovered that he was a militant atheist who committed a shooting with an illegally owned firearm and was stopped by somebody with a legally owned firearm, any and all mention of him stopped immediately.

This, plus he was a leftist

Kek why are there not memes of this guy everywhere very meme worth

seems to be a recurring pattern
>mass shooting
>oh god we must stop this by disarming all evil white people
>shooter was a commie bernie bro
>crickets sound off into the dark abyss

He didn't reply to user's post, and his mother died as adirect result.

Militant atheist

A radical atheist

More pls

He would have killed twice as many people probably more of a couple local chads with rifles and a truck hadn’t stopped him before the police arrived. He had illegal guns and military training so literally no gun control policy would’ve prevented this guy.

how are your herpes?

Do you know what kind of gun he was shot with? I feel like it was a fud gun

Guy looks like a walking PT failure. I highly doubt he'd manage shooting anything more than 10 targets, let alone scoring 10 on the PT test.

AR15

>military training
air force BMT isn't exactly the kind of training that prepares you for shooting up a church

Nah nah I know that's what he used I mean the gun that the guy used to shoot the shooter with.

>white iverson
>rockstar

of course. we can’t have facts ruining such a great narrative now can we?

This post should suffice.

>Name: Devin Kelley
>Background: Former US Airforce. Dishonorable discharged for beating his wife, fracturing his infant son's skull, nearly killing the child. Served sentence. ***US Air force FAILED to disclose Kelley's criminal history to public data used for background checks.*** Kelley's facebook profile indicated that he followed CNN, the Friendly Atheist, Atheist Republic, Atheism (non-profit org) and Together We Rise (a far left social justice advocacy group in line with the anti-Trump #Resistance movement). People who were friends with him on facebook claimed that, prior to the shooting, he had frequently expressed his distaste for Christians, referring to them as stupid and largely the cause of America's problems.
>tl;dr He's a liberal programmed by the far left media.
>Kelley goes on to purchase an AR-15 legally. Normally a history of domestic violence would prohibit Kelley from purchasing the firearm in the first place, but the Airforce failed to make that information public.

>The Shooting: Kelley armed himself with his rifle along with a pistol and Kevlar. He likely targeted that specific church due to his ex-girlfriend being a member and apparently dating a member of the congregation. Kelley proceeded to systematically execute as many people as he could, singling out those who were crying and walking over to their cowering bodies to execute them point blank. This included children. However, Kelley's rampage was stopped as he was confronted by Stephen Willeford, a NRA member and firearm safety instructor. Willeford rushed to prepare his rifle once he heard what he believed to be gun fire coming from the Sutherland Church. He rushed barefoot outside to confront Kelley where the two exchanged fire. Willeford forced Kelley to flee in his vehicle. In an attempt to pursue the assailant, Willeford flagged down a passing truck driven by Johnnie Langendorff. Willeford and Langendorff persisted in a high speed chase, calling for police back-up, until Kelley crashed his car into a ditch. Willeford then took a position behind Langendorff's in the hopes of providing suppressing fire. This lasted 7 minutes when police arrived. Willeford then surrendered to police but was commanded to remain in his position to offer supressing fire in the event of a shootout. Upon examing Kelley's car, police found Kelley dead, succumbed to gun shot wound sustained in his exchange with Willeford.

Ak 47

The Media Response:
>The MSM expectedly emphasized talking points revolving around their vague notion of common sense gun legislation. They endorse stricter background checks and the like but fail to emphasize the government's failure to public disclose Kelley's criminal history of violence.
>The media also demomstrates their ignorance of rifles, claiming that chainsaws were a feature that would be added to AR-15s. Apparently, liberals get their knowledge of guns from Gears I'd War.
>The media also conveniently neglects to inform the public that Kelley was stopped by a law-abiding gun owner in Willeford.
>As information began to become clearer, the media has largely brushed aside this massacre. Perhaps the fact that the murderer was an anti-Christian liberal influenced by the MSM would look bad for their credulity.

Sup Forumstard gone mad, extra mad.

hey is that destiny