>gentrification
>move out
>white flight
>"why is whitey so racist?"

Niggers
>We can't lift ourself out of the ghetto, there are no opportunities
also niggers
>wite mufugga best not be bringing no business here

To gentrify means that the previous demographics, Mexicans judging by the screen name, turned the neighborhood to shit.

fuck gentrification

it makes rent prices go up

Whats it called when niggers move into your nice neighbor hood and start shitting it up?

so that's why you drive all business out of your neighborhoods?
Wal Mart opened up a superstore in a ghetto area in my city and shut down the same day, firing half the employees because they were stealing shit.

nigging

Fuckin crackers improving muh life and increasing the value of muh home

>BAGELS

diversity

>improve quality of tenants
>less people killing each other and selling drugs
>more willingness to spend money locally
>somehow this is a bad thing because they're white

???

Get a better job slacker

kek

this is beautiful reasoning, user. i am going to steal this and pass it off as my own on thanksgiving, is that okay?

(you)

Niggers get mat because whites "steal" the opportunity from the niggers and profit off of them, i.e. gentrifying. However, what niggers doesn't realize, is that niggers never take up an opportunity that requires work, and only opportunities which give immediate gain.

You’re right Tyrone we should just let everything go the way of Detroit why would we want our cities not to crumble apart?

Higher standards of living!? How dare they

Not okay. That logic is my intellectual property. Now you see my true form. Pay me and you can use it.

niggers are too stupid and bad with credit to know how to take out a home loan so instead of buying property in an up-and-coming area they rent because its simpler and then complain when rent goes up every other lease because the neighborhood is un-negrofying itself with hipster coffee shops and restaurants

kek

Fine, I'll just tell them the truth, then.
I heard it from a tremendous faggot.

Where is that at?

and you make them go down

That's slander! I'll sue!

>be nigger
>compulsive need to steal
>steal pro gentrification sign
>prove the sign's point

29th and Larimer

T'aint slander if it's the truth, phaggot.

(taint, get it? cus you're a FAGGOT)
or at least my family will think so, rendering you potentially lost to the annals of history

(annasl, get it? like anal, cus ur gay)

>SOYED.com

stealing is appropriation of black culture, and that is NOT OKAY

>people hating on gentrification

yeah more secure place to live with stores of better quality are so evil

Obviously you fuck, i meant city.

Gentrification is hilarious.

It's literally what's happening in Europe: niggers and their homes being swarmed and invaded by another race. When that happens, oh god are these monkeys up in flames. But when discussing immigration? Nah Whitey deserves it.

Their stupidity as a whole fucking kills me. How could we ever consider these people our equals?

Sign says Denver.

>white move into your shitty neighborhood
>rent increases
>property tax increases
>a dollar coffee becomes 8.99

>get slowly kicked out by white privledge.

"white hipsters cucking niggers" memes could generate massive lulz

I still say we should gentrify detroit, sell it, then move somewhere comfy.

Dear white people: Thank you! :)

>inb4 "we"

Building a fucking cereal bar or whatever other bugman hangout you white faggots can imagine is not fixing it.

Lots of ghettos have plenty of thriving businesses as it is. They just don't appeal to white (aka homosexual) sensibilities. Whiteness is a codeword for Cultural Homosexuality.

Ironically going to Denver next month, guess where I'm going to get coffee at?

The problem is the same people say black lives matter

It's funny, white people are buying homes in Detroit fixing them up and building eco-friendly "green" communities.

So it's actually happening. The niggers of course are all up in arms about the city not turning into sub-Saharan dust.

>"Above All Else"
>Gentrifying
>German-style design on the facade

Are they /yourguys/ after all?

part & parcel

no way! The seed bombs start growing this spring!

"Enrichment", like adding shit to soil but in this case there is no benefit.

oh fuck, not this stupid shit again.

is it too late to get into jewtrification?

>thriving business
Prostitution and drug trafficking doesn't count TayShawn

no, but you need investment capital. "Investment Capital" is like nigger anti-matter.

>see thing
>ayo dat be raycis
>thing is stolen
It's the circle of nigs

lol people should be praising them for gentrifying the neighborhood. Why would you want to live in a shitty neighborhood?

Never, gentrification is forever, at least until we get rid of all non-Whites.
>White people create thing
>non-Whites parasite and start to ruin it
>Whites go and create all over again somewhere else
>non-Whites ruin the first thing to the point where they start to leave themselves to go parasite off the new White thing
>Whites return to abandoned first thing and recreate it

niggers. They romanticize living in poverty, strife and filth. They call it their "culture".

You stupid bitch. My family is Indian. Uncle lives in Faggot America and runs a corner store in the hood. His business is fine but white homosexuals (redundant) are intimidated by it because it doesn't offer soy milk lattes.

Brown people built America. I trust niggers more than faggot javascript programmers who cross the street to avoid talking to a homeless person.

You're a poo in Japan? How often do they remind you that you are a dirty curry nigger?

>black people are not okay with being civilized
>wonder why civilized people hate them so much
>so ass backward in IQ they cant even make the small cognitive leap to reach these appalling simple conclusions

huh

>I trust niggers more than faggot javascript programmers who cross the street to avoid talking to a homeless person.
Wow, you don't know how niggers work, do you?

They ask you for money so you can take out your wallet, then they fucking rob you. . .

Better a curry nigger than a circumcised 56% Jew slave LOL

>Anarcho-capitalist / libertarian because lack of memeflag
>Supporting oppressive copyright laws

That doesn't apply to me. Why don't you go back to poo land if your people are so great?

They only do it to white "people" because:

1. They hate you (everybody does)
2. They can smell your weakness

>we

>inb4 "wuz"

They have great businesses just worrying when bodies are on the streets and you can only go to them during the day.

India will dominate the planet. If you have a problem with it then stop jerking off to anime and do something about it pathetic white bitch boy LOL

Gentrification is code for white supremacy

>Condescending remark
>Smug avatar
>(((Zelinger)))

was it a pissed off south korean dude?
it remains a mystery

liberals do have lower survival instincts. Guess that's why they aren't phased by moving into diverse neighborhoods.

Top image looks better though

lol niggers

FYI that shop is located in the "RINO arts district" of Denver, which used to be an industrial area.
It was never a black part of town.

>My family is Indian, bet you didn't see that coming!
Hindis always shit up neighborhoods; always have. They build crass bodegas that sell paraphernalia and liquor to kids on food stamps. The Poo is a parasite that feeds upon and proliferates the dregs and degenerates of society. The Poo is an extension of degeneracy. No wonder you're afraid. Can't wait to turn your """""uncle's""""" terror operation into Wholefoods, you shit-colored rat.

>India will dominate the planet

That's niggers summarized for you. The dumbest species on planet earth.

>india will dominate

>can't even do anything about one shit river in one of their most populous cities

sounds about right

I left a few seed bombs in your gf

>even posters from countries that don't exist agree

>Uncle Pajeet runs a corner store in the hood.

This story checks out.

I hate niggers and can smell their weakness, but I don't rob them. Because I have empathy.
Because I'm not a wild fucking animal shitskin with zero respect for civilization.

Making neighborhoods better is wrong you bigot.

Section 8

Do you pay rent to live in the projects? Is it paying rent if you are paying with welfare?

Dare I say it, /ourcoffee/?

I pay high rent to stay away from niggers.
It's worth it.

>They call it their "culture".
tbf, it is

That's the price you pay for white people making your neighbourhood not a shithole

>mistaking kindness for weakness

every fucking time, subhumans litterally cant help themselves, then wonder why 99% of their population just got incinerated by one white dude in a plane

nigger detected

bitching about cultural appropriation is appropriation of black culture, and that is NOT OKAY

Can someone explain to me why people think gentrification is "bad"? I'm not well versed in both side's arguments.

Racist, don't you know 25% of black people are smarter than 50% of white people?

/OURCOVFEFE/

The last time you mistook white kindness for weakness, you got nuked.

The claim is that gentrification raises rent prices, pricing nigs out of the market.
Essentially they want the area to remain as shitty as possible, so they can pay their rent with foodstamps or whatever the fuck social benefits they get.