Why does Sup Forums hate us?

>Why does Sup Forums hate us?

>"Go back to Sup Forums" is an all too common phrase tossed around back there.

Why don't you go tell them why? They're obviously hurting.

Go back to Sup Forums.

Fuck off and die

I wish I could stab you.

This is a nice board.

90% of Sup Forums is cancer, and as all these newfags are discovering Sup Forums it's getting even worse.
Sup Forums will never be the same.
/vg/ is much more better right now.
What i was gonna type before the thread got deleted.

Go back to Sup Forums

>/vg/ is much more better right now
>the board full of ERP degenerate furry retarded waifu faggots who ruin every discussion and community

>/vg/ is much more better right now.
Disagree completely, it's more self contained but by more the most cancerous of the two

>ERP degenerate furry retarded waifu faggot
sounds like an average Sup Forums user to me.

Exactly, pick your poison and stick with it.
No need for leakage.

Sup Forums is tsundure to Sup Forums

dubs

I'm from Sup Forums and you cannot stop me from posting in Sup Forums. And you'll never distinguish my posts from the others. Deal with it

Historically there was a great deal of cross population between Sup Forums and Sup Forums. They were largely sister boards. By 2007 people were talking about the decline in quality on Sup Forums caused by an increase in normalfag posters.
By 2009 Sup Forums was referred to as "blue Sup Forums".

Sup Forums's vehement rejection of Sup Forums was mostly born by crossboarders that didn't want to see Sup Forums become what Sup Forums became.

Not like more than 2% of Sup Forums are posters were around for Sup Forums's implosion but it's evolved beyond that into a meme.

Fuck off.

I still don't want Sup Forums to become what Sup Forums is, and all I need to know that those people need to go back to Sup Forums is taking a look at popular anime threads.

Are we talking about video games?

oh you will

BUILD
THE
WALL

Right now, the only thing worse than Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

This is the vidya thread yes.