right
noice

Neither

Mine or his?

I choose the pure virgin girl

patrician taste user

So Lelouch?

I choose him.

I dislike the way the proportions between boob, ass, and torso is portrayed here. Also their nipples are too pointy. It looks like cows

C.C in R1
Kallen in R2

>pompous ice queen
>clingy obsessive headcase

Gosh such a hard choice

CC is cuter

(man-)children will pick left.

Men of the thinking kind will choose right.

say it with me Sup Forums:

JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I CONTINUE TO FIGHT

they're both pretty clingy tho

right has infinitely more fanart

Yes

Wow I don't remember it being this fucking pointy.

It looks bad desu

Right also is a used up slut. Even Charles got some of dat.

Lelouch would probably choose Nunally to be honest.

KALLEN

To Lelouch, Shirley was the first choice, C.C. second and Nunally third.
Karen is there, but not as high as those three.

But I would choose the middle.

Left, always.

>C.C.
>That high

You know he canonically had no romantic interest in her, right? Outright stated in the official guidebook.

Yes, and he's dead too.

where the fuck is Shirley?

RIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

He was also canonically dead until last week. Canon doesn't mean shit until it's depicted on screen.

Cecile

Why don't you ask him?

>this is a story told by Lelouch
>this is how he saw Shirley

You wish but CC is pure
Your assumptations mean nothing.

Cutest was waifu of 2000s

Didn't know about that. Still, I just went by what I saw. C.C. was the one he cared the most about after Nunally, and she has shared a kiss with him, which put her higher on the list.

To Lelouch it's Shirley -> Nunally -> Suzaku
I like how no one is even mentioning Kagura

So? He kissed nearly every main girl, so that's not exactly a feat

This is just not good for humanity desu. We are not made for bidimensional sexual perfection of this magnitude. It will destroy the fabric of our society and species

>Shirley
>Above nunners

Nigger you jest

you are everywhere, C.C. denier-kun. Is it autism? Will you kill yourself and put it on video when you're proven wrong?

>you will never give her that good dicking she's always deserved but never received because every male she knows is a fag

why live

He still is dead. Its called Lelouch of the Resurrection. Gotta be dead to get resurrected.

>she has shared a kiss with him
So did Kallen and Shirley.

I can't wait to see you unravel.

The picture has the right idea - both.

Says the shipper

>So did Kallen and Shirley.
One's a retarded slut and the other is dead. C.C. is immortal and relevant.

lesbian

Yes, but he didn't kiss Nunally. That's why she's higher than Nunally.

No one said he didn't.

CC would be up for it, Kallen not so much I think

Yes, we know C.C. is a slut. You don't go living for hundreds of years without taking a few dicks.

Meanwhile, Kallen is pure, and devoted to only a single man.

Anyone who thinks someone is superior than CC needs actual help.

This guy gets it.

She seems manipulative, egotistical, and emotionally unavailable.

Bullshit. Kallen still wanted Zero's cock even after she and everyone else thought he was dicking CC.

Are you not man enough to peel back the proverbial and literal folds of a femme fatale?

Was she a Nazi in WW2?

Kallen's a good Black Knight, she'll do a lot of lewd things for Zero.

She looks shit compared to C.C. though. No sane Zero would choose her.

They look exactly the same you dumb nigger

>green hair / red hair
>bigger boobs / bigger butt

picking at straws

>Lelouch
>Sane

Nazi's dabbled in occultism, so maybe.

Left is a hysterical dumb traitorous bitch.
Right is calm, loyal and smart.
Obvously right.

Until the last 5 episodes or so CC was a spy for Marianne and VV. How is that loyal?

Wasn't CC going to backstab rerouch a couple times over the course of the plot, but didn't, only as a matter of personal convenience?

>Kallen
>Traitorous
She the second most loyal character in the franchise and the only reason she didn't side with Lelouch at the end was because he lied to push her away twice so as not to drag her down with him.

NUNNALLY!

damn straight

Did you actually watch the show or just fastforward?

This reminds me
Will Jeremiah finally go for the Ninjamaidbowl? Will Sayoko go for the Orangebowl?

How was what I said wrong?

Because for one, V.V. was actively after C.C. because they needed her Code for Ragnarok

Jeremiah doesn't racemix since it wouldn't be chivalrous.

>for Marianne and VV
Marianne and V.V. were enemies the entire time.

Okay it's questionable if she talked to VV but she definitely talked to Marianne and divulged secrets.

>definitely talked to Marianne
This is correct.
>divulged secrets.
And this is your imagination.

And until the China arc, she didn't even know Marianne was in Anya.

I don't think he cares anymore. He already noticed her loyalty, and we all know how big he is on loyalty.

This fucking dress is the hottest outfit in the show.

Neither. Both are shit.

Someday Kallen will be my wife!

So what do you guys think will happen in s3? Lelouch left the world at peace, unless it's going to be sol (which it's almost certainly not) something will have to disturb it. Some new villian? Charles lives again? Some character we know, maybe even an entire seson of mystery into 'i was the mastermind all along'?
Also to keep the audience interested they will have to give us something like the elevens butchery. My guess is some Nunally bulshit, maybe even her death.
Also, do you think he comes back as Lelouch, or Zero?

I just hope I get to see an erect penis repeatedly enter a female vagina until climax

The new villain is Shirley's mom.

If its a villian we know its probably Schneizel.

Someone gets one of Jeremiahs anti-geass machines and brings him back into reality resulting into him scheming his way up.

But most likely we will see a new unknown villian - Probably related to the Geass cult. Akito introduced some stuff there.

and her team of highly trained israeli lawyers. Chaos ensues as Lelouch vi Britannia pleads insanity for his role in Shirley's murder-suicude

She only likes Big Britannian Cock, preferably royal, so you're out of luck I'm afraid.

Everyone sharing and being best friends doesn't work out, so he reconquers the world, and reigns as its eternal immortal Emperor. Anything else would be a huge disservice.

I'd be down, it could be half of the season showing how the worlds gone to shit culminating in his sisters death, and the second half is him on an extreme assrampage taking over everything causing all kinds of mayhem and shenanigans.

>Big Britannian Cock
>Went after Lelouch
Even then, I'm American, and seeing as how the capital Pendragon is apparently on our east coast, I'm plenty Britannian.

I just Ougi to be hanged, drawn and quartered. Is it too much to ask?

all 3

don't believe the asanagi memes. Do you really think all the girls would've wanted this twink if he wasn't packing?

There isn't a single male in Code Geass that is packing. Except for maybe Charles and Orange.

No lesbian can beat the dick

>how the capital Pendragon is apparently on our east coas

I thought it was in bumfuck nowhere in the west. Like Arizona.