Which one does Sup Forums prefer ? is code geass Sup Forums's favorite anime ?

which one does Sup Forums prefer ? is code geass Sup Forums's favorite anime ?

Eva>Geass

>not thinking that Sup Forums's favorite anime is Monogatari
its like you don't even lurk before you post

Lelouch > Shinji
Asuka > Kallen
C.C. > Rei

Eva is for pretentious faggots

I think they're both neck and neck.

Oh yeah, dont let an anime try being a bit hard to understand, because the audience watching it is a bunch of lazy, fat autists

then what is code geass for?

geass is for people with at least triple digit IQ's. Go back to evageeks you fags.

i like CG more but i admit that it had some dump moments

There is absolutely, positively no way that people aren't starting to acknowledge that EVA is perhaps just the tiniest bit overrated

We get it man, it wasn't bad and it did some interesting things but come the fuck on

Eva is literally a bunch of actual faggots trying to satisfy their own insecurities. It's pretentious pleb trash made for egotistical queers vainly justifying their sins. Character design panders to pedos, 12 year olds and closet homosexuals.

Code Geass is absolute partrician taste on the other hand. It questions good and evil and who has the day of what's right and wrong. Not only is it a powerful political series but also is philosophical without relying on judeo-Christian symbolism to convince edgy fags that it's deep and meaningful.

best girl ofc

Obviously Eva, still get threads asking about the fucking ending.

The Average is 100 you autistic fuck

Sup Forums prefers boku no pico

>it's a "something is good because it's widely discussed!" episode

Anno intentionally left a harebrained ambiguous ending and a bunch of meaningless symbolism to confuse the slow-minded into believing he'd create a masterpiece. Anno is nothing but a conman, and intentionally made EVA awful while pandering to the autists he criticizes.

Geass

i like CG but i can't defend all that plot holes and stupid moments it has and charles's plan does look the same with the human instrumentality project

It comes down to watching Eva as a teen, I had never seen something even remotely similar before and it really blew me away. I couldn't rewatch it for a couple of years, but also couldn't bring myself to throw away the disks.

I guess I would have liked Geass more if someone travelled back it time and gave it to me when I was 14. CG's story and worldbuilding is everything a teenager could ever want, without ever realizing they wanted it.

CG HAS THE BETTER GIRLS

that massive buttcrack looks deformed. Not aesthetic at all desu