Girls und Panzer & /ak/

Can we post some GuP 4koma and single page comics? I need a good smile and a little read after finally finishing Little Army and Maginot for the second time.

The wait for Phase Erika is eternal. It's still about two weeks away.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/nmkrgm.png
a.pomf.cat/geuibk.png
exhentai.org/g/399011/2dbdc9c0c5/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=60247587
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thread rules:
-Discuss released anime and manga only
-Do not post any 'new content' (raw/typeset/render/translation), newfags should find it for themselves in their respective repositories
-Do not post about your favorite girls, serious discussion only, character traits are not important and is meta posting
-Do not speculate on upcoming future content, that is meta shit and belongs in /c/
-Only identify people that use the name field, knowing people by their posting nature rather than their name field is against the rules
-Do not reply to this post it against the rules
-My janitor application was rejected for some dumb fucking reason, do not bring it up (this is important)
-Do not post any image without at least three (3) paragraphs with a post to go alongside it
-Tell anyone breaking these rules to kill themselves, we can only make these threads good via self moderation

Yukari is cute and she is also my wife!

The post that spoonfed you where to look but you're so fucking retarded you're incapable of even that?

I really love the artstyle in these little comics, it's nice to see some of the more unique teams having some comfy SoL/Gag shenanigans.

And yes, the wait for more PE is killer! As I said a few threads ago, I hope we get a nice big double release for Christmas due to the delay of the magazine not releasing last month.

Also for the user that wanted the renders of that Pravda Trio, I've done the Alina and Nina, here they are! The Katyusha is also in the /c/ thread if you'd missed it!
Nina: a.pomf.cat/nmkrgm.png
Alina: a.pomf.cat/geuibk.png

Epic strawman falseflag.
Fucking murder yourself.

only feel like dumping one pick one: Garupan Kindergarten or Alice's Quest to Fixing Boko

Kindergarten please!

Kinder!

Kindergarten is super cute, let's go with that! Everyone deserves to read that at some point.

Seeing the RW previews in the last thread, what were the Mathilda tanks doing there?
They are WAY too heavy for tankathlon.

Post more 4komas.

>Dumping old shit
Quality thread.

I don't have this uploaded anywhere so it's easy to miss. Sometimes people don't like going through danbooru.

someone editted the last panel to make it look much better because i am a hack and no one taught me how to style fonts. did anyone else save that?

Good god that little upsies Darj is horrible for my health.

I wish the Loli panzer art book went as far back as Kindergarten, I would kill to see a Hanamaru Youchien style'd GuP SoL.

Here you go! And you aren't a hack, typesetting the whole was obviously someone hadn't had the patience to do until you decided to do it. Some content is better than none!

>Sup Forums - currently airing anime

More Wani please!

>Sup Forums - Anime/Cute

>Garupan
>airing
>forcing threads when you're so retarded you refuse to even discuss the actual new content and divulge into the same shit just because this place is so bad so few people actively translate for you

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

Ah, thanks. Yeah, editting is such a tedious job. I personally really hate redrawing but enjoy typesets a lot. Once it's all done I feel like it's worth it. But sometimes, it's really really hard. I have an Okada Kou doujin that was translated from a buddy of mine that I never finished because of all the redrawing.

exhentai.org/g/399011/2dbdc9c0c5/

This one, specifically.

Kill yourself cunt.

Nonna is cute and she is also my mommy!

Fuck off retard, GuP Kindergarten's typeset has only been posted a single time in these threads and even then it would also be against the rules to post on /c/.

This is the /ak/ thread, it is /ak/ content.

>& /ak/
Hahahaha get fucked.
Stop trying to associate yourself you pathetic dickheads.

>This is the /ak/ thread
No, this is a terrible Garupan thread.

The worst post itt

Is your brain working properly?

This is my favorite comic, although I don't have a translated version of it on hand. I enjoy character reversals and seeing a stoic Aki and Mikko strip poor Mika down into tears always gets a good chuckle out of me.
You were the one that made a ridiculous claim and as such it is your duty to provide something, anything to back it up. A personal anecdote is unreliable and telling me to look in the archives is pure evasion. Feel free to surprise me and give your claim any form of credibility, though I suspect you'll again have nothing other than a few naughty words to respond with.
Nonna is very cute, but why do you want her to be your mommy? She always struck me as too cold to make good mother material.

In case you missed Shizuka's huge TDs last thread

So Maho thinks she's called an idiot because Rosehip calls her "Aho"?

>She always struck me as too cold to make good mother material.

A good mommy is loving but stern.

Spoiling your children makes them into brats.

I enjoy redrawing single images, like when I get a render request or I'm typesetting a single page/4koma, but I don't think even I'd be able to stick it our for a whole chapter/doujin, that's a lot of work, especially if it's not a digital release.

Poor Maho always takes things too seriously, I guess it's a Shiho trait. I'm sure she'll soften up for someone special like her mother did for Tsuneo eventually.

Ass blasted samefag trying to say tanks aren't /k/ related at all. Sorry Upotte is such a shit series Swiss and nobody gives a fuck about it.

Go back to your /k/ thread's imagedumps if Sup Forums is so bad, fuckin losers.

I want more sabagebu!!!!

Archive.
Search term.
Oldest posts first.
Archive is missing 11-15.
Consistent from mid 2015.
Guppie, first result, late January 2016.
Absolute tard

Care to provide an image or you going to continue evading?

Nothing of the sort was said you dumbass.
Your cancerous shithole can be it's own thing from /ak/, as you're not wanted.

The only persons Maho has some sort of soft spot for are Miho and, according to Raburabu, Erika.

Is this a fucking joke?

Rin almost enters Anzu territory.

>In your lap
>evading
Fuck off shit cunt inept faggot babby

Lard and Swiss still posts raws and scanlations and don't seem to have problem, you should try contribution for once instead of being a cancerous vocal minority.

Isn't the manga just got axed recently?
Though it won't be matter since they change its demographic for the anime.

>Two people of a board wide community that avoids your hugbox is indicative of the entire group due to your own ignorance
Sup Forums is one person

Should be pretty simple to do, sir. I'll be waiting if you decide to do something to actually help your flimsy claims.

Maho is only 19 don't forget, she still has plenty of time to meet others that'll melt that serious exterior of hers!

I don't think the famous Nishizumi family lineage will end with those sisters!

I wonder how much meaning there is in that

That's terrible~

Give it back~

What's the meaning of doing something like this?~

(Do this once a month so Mika won't get too cocky)

Takanaga and his wall of text comic.

okay, did a couple more typesets since i haven't done them in a while blame KanColle. enjoy.

i still want an Azusa sequel

Pepperonifags rejoice

and last one, more Erika wani

This is a really nice font, what's it called?

Also thanks for all these new comics, my collection only grows larger!

Thank you.

complete in him

You're welcome

Just woke up, done a typesetting.

What the fuck is even going on in this thread, why is some autist trying to roleplay as a jani/mod

It seems they're used for internal St. Glo training, not for actual battle

More Ribbon Warrior ch23 previews

(1/2)

Why are there autists roleplaying as cancer on Sup Forums?

Is it wrong that I fap to the CYOA Kay sex scene and Go Ahead! almost twice a day? They're just really good.

(2/2)

>hey look look at that this really cool Darjeeling arc that you'll never understand.

Being a fucking gaijin is suffering

/u/ is going to go wild again...

>I want to fight Nishizumi Maho!11!11!
>Beat erika first!
>I have beat Erika! Maho, fite meee!1!1
>Darjeeling hijacklol

That's basically it for now.
I forgot whether they have explained why Shizuka is accepting this match though.

Why on Earth would she refuse?

Ok, I thought it was the ribbon's doing but it turns out Hime's hairstyle is just plain impossible

Her last doujin is so good!

If Maho would be a nitpick, she could well remark that the BC vice beat Erika, not Shizuka, who was shot out of her tank by Erika.
Probably not Maho's style, though.

Ara?

Aren't you the Commander from Pravda's?
What are you doing in this place?

Hyaa!?

Are you shopping too?
by the way, aren't you with your vice commander that you're always with?
You seem a bit nervous and troubled...Could it be that you're lost(迷子-literally lost child)?

R..Rude!! I'm not lost!

Nonna had some business to do today, so today I'm by myself!
There isn't any kind of problem at all!

Oh is that so, well
I just couldn't ignore a lost child so I called out to you

Ah, my shoe laces got undone

Are you an idiot!!
Katyusha is a 3rd Year Highschool Student! I'm not a kid!

Sure sure
That's why you don't need help right?

Are you done?

Just wait a bit more...
There, now we're good

Then let's depart for shopping immediately!

Sure su...hm?
Just wait a minute!

Why did you ride on my shoulders all of a sudden!!

Well after all, you were crouching down weren't you?

I was just tying my shoelaces!!

How is it Klara?
With Katyusha's Charisma, no matter what kind of person, they would submit immediately, it's the ability of rulers.

Nonna-sama, regarding Japanese shoulder riding, is that something they do?

Yes it is, Klara
That is the highest form of shoulder riding, The Kinniku Buster.
As proof of that, then look
It's a Shutter Chance

It's amazing, Nonna-sama

The push!

I don't need it!

Why does Rosehip wear Strayan uniform?

Looks like a standard Brit outfit they used when fighting the Nips to me

Are there translations to this anywhere?

I mean, yeah, it IS a damn wall of text...

please no
I only did the last one because it had less text

Noriko is special and answers Volley ball before the question was asked.
Maho is special and answers the math word problem about fares by saying going by tank is free
Pepperoni is special and just says she's a baka and that the answer to the history question is Anchovy

What's the title?

And then Erika pulled a KINNIKU BUSTER

some sword shits

Nonna, I know you're supposed to be looking after Katyusha, but can you please let me and Katyusha have our alone time?

Pssssst

post all your rare katyushas

I hope you managed to snag her daki user

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=60247587

perfection

too bad I won't be able to own something this lewd until I move out for study

Sadly no, I don't have the capability to buy myself one (At least, not yet I don't) and even if I did, I'm not sure where I can buy a new one other than AmiAmi, and they're fucking sold out.

yea they are a lot of monies

>I'm not sure where I can buy a new one other than AmiAmi, and they're fucking sold out.

This is why I pre ordered a couple months back, I knew it would have sold out in a matter of days. Maybe next year we will get some fresh GuP news/releases and more Katy stuff will get produced as a result. Just got to save up until then

I envy you that your waifu is a slut who is mass produced for the whole world to take her as they want. Mine was restricted to a certain event, and in a very limited amount. I guess I will commission am original art by someone and make a custom daki one day.