Paul Blart 2 is a was panned by critics as part of a globalist conspiracy

Honestly it's a great film. It has humor that would be considered "normal" 10 years ago, and that's one of the main reason it was panned by critics. Fat jokes, some racial jokes, etc. In fact, the first review I read about it had a chief complaint: that the film is promoting "fat shaming" and so forth.

Paul Blart's big speech (and one of the few semi-serious moments of the film) he says "if you believe the purpose of life is to only serve yourself, then you have no purpose," which is an obvious massive counter-point to the degenerate hedonistic cultural apocalypse being directed at traditional western society. His entire speech was pretty stirring.It also indirectly points fun at the military industrial complex (the entire setting of the movie is a conference which is a blatant parody of the "shot show" expo, which is basically a glorification of the military-industrial complex, a festival of death). And frankly, the numbers don't lie, "PBMC2" grossed hundreds of millions and was an extremely popular film.

Conclusion: Despite its at times ham-fisted, slap stick humor, the central theme of "Paul Blart Mall Cop 2" is the important of the family unit. These are the ties that matter. The husband, the wife, the children. This is the backbone of western civilization. And of course, this is also anathema to the proverbial rootless, nihilistic cosmopolitan jew. (Pic not related, it's from "Paul Blart Mall Cop 1")

God damn masterpiece of a post

Delete this it has nothing to do with politics fucking jews

Also my user ID is almost "heeb" holy shit. Sorry guys I'm drunk and watching PBMC2 it's actually not a bad flick though!

do eurotrip

Maybe tomorrow I'd have to rewatch it, and drink more. It's pretty old (relatively) so I'm not sure if the cultural influences/backlashes would be quite as obvious.

peep beep
meme creep

I'll comp your sushi

KEK

>(Pic not related, it’s from Paul Blart Mall Cop 1)
I’m fucking dead.

Don't mind me, just checking.

I just finished the movie. Paul Blart Mall Cop 2 was so good I don't even mind Jewish producers raped at least a half dozen goyim children in the making of this film, and I'm not even exaggerating that much.

A quality shitpost, it’s about time

Paul Blart 1 and 2 were unironically solid movies that were exactly what one should expect from movies titled 'Mall Cop' starring Kevin James. Not masterpieces by any means, but both are good movies.

It's pretty good desu, it's about a guy going from getting cucked by his girlfriend to going to Uni and living with his new Aryan GF

Think about it, if Hitler had won, Mall Cop 2 would have won at least 10 Oscars.

It's a damn shame.

You what the crazy thing is? I was actually thinking something along these lines when I caught it on (((TV))) the other night. It was tastefully crude, family oriented humor with a good central message; it doesn't take a superman to be a champion of righteous values and decency. A lone man believing in himself and his values can undermine a conspiracy much larger than himself, by simply recruiting followers along the way just by speaking the truth, much like Jesus did. They're very afraid. They know righteousness will win in the end.

Might have been if the obvious liberal/deep-state conspiracy hadn't been overlooked.

bump

This is exactly what happened to me, I caught part of it the other night and watched the whole thing tonight. I unironically believe they hate this movie because it has a family friendly message, because the lead actor is white, because there weren't grotesque acts of graphic violence interspersed throughout the movie, because there wasn't graphic sex scenes, etc etc.

School me nigga.

PAUL BLART MART SHART
AMERIBRAAAAPPP

This gives me an idea for a spicy new meme campaign. How about memes of Paul Blart chasing down the Rothschild and Soros types on his segway? goddamn I wish I had a desktop.

if the south had won, we would still get more mall cop movies!

I agree.

I saw the first movie and felt like it was nice.

It feels so rare to just have 'nice' movies done where you could feel comfortable watching it with the family.

Reminds me a little bit of some Chris Farley movies like White Ninja, that may not have been the greatest thing ever, but were still very enjoyable.

This is the perfect description of how I felt watching Paul Blart 2. There were so many comfy 80s/90s movies you could watch with the whole family, pretty much anything with Chris Farley in it.

Daddy took me and my brothers to see the first one when it was in the theatre and I really liked it.

HOLY FUCK I'M DYING

good post op

gud 1 lsd

this is important thread