≡CBTS #505 Space XXX Edition≡

≡1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP
→ → UPDATED

LATEST Q
(Made in a Net Neutrality thread)

Nov 22

ANS

Nov 20 & 21

Green1 (++ Counter) Green 2, 3 4 remains

Advise for newfriends
*GUIDE

Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Archive: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo
Legend
Decoding CNC
Signature
Countdown +++

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/eH4S7
archive.is/vIxJq
archive.is/j2gH3
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
theverge.com/2017/10/29/16567088/elon-musk-the-boring-company-underground-la-tunnel-first-look-photo
fbcoverup.com/docs/cyberhijack/cyber-hijack-findings.pdf
rizvitraverse.com/portfolio/
counterpunch.org/2016/03/11/clintons-contras-and-cocaine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VALIDITY of Q >>
Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

*QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES
!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup
Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER
Q-Book
TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19
>Nov 20
MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)
Yellen to resign in 2018 archive.is/eH4S7
BO, LL documents requested Opium field bombing archive.is/vIxJq

>Nov 21
Soros-funded Organisations CERN & White Rabbit >>Swiss Ft Knox KEYSTONE V1 V2 V3
Answers U1 Informant 2 ====NEW CRUMBS====
>Nov 22
Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2
Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism Spoopy Owl FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA No OWLs in China/Russia Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18
>EVEN NEWER
SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 ***GODFATHER III /_\ (Y) Rizvi Travels Rizvi and Al Waleed
CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connetions/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

**MOTIVATION IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

DROPBOX MEMES FOR NORMIES
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield $$$ THE SWAMP VU1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See
>NEW
THE CABAL V4 Dossier Gate Al Waleed MS-13 *MUELLER & DJT BO $$$ & meme Strings SA Crackdown

MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1
>NEW
D & Blacks V2 Opium Grope award P0pe John P. Black Eye
!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

FRESHEST Q POST NOT INCLUDED IN OP

SUMMARY FOR NEWFAGS

REMEMBER

STAND TALL

THIS IS NOT A GAME.

LAAAAAAARP! DTTT is Q!

Thank God for filters

The crumbs are connecting! NK isn't a threat because he is a part of it! AI is their weapon, CERN, Alice In Wonderland, North Korea, SpaceX!?!

So this is where all the namefags went

THIS IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

>tfw nk has shit rocket

The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth

To Bakers wanting to update the batter when I'm away:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the BOTTOM of each section (Q Posts to 1st Post, Anons Findings to 3rd Post, OC (Memes etc) to 4th Post)
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying

BACKLINKS
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499

#490 #491 #492 #493 #494
#495 #496 #497 #498 #499
#500 #501 #502 #503 #504

namefag

kek

Hey you missed a thread

Why would Mark Zuckerberg call out Elon Musk as being "irresponsible" when talking out about AI?

Guys, have none of you seriously ever had this thought before regarding Musk?

Was the public's version of the moon landing faked?
Who was the prime architect in faking it?
Was he a genius of his craft?
Has Elon declared his intention to do something with space?
Not just the commercial flights, think bigger.
Mars?
Has he thrown his support, and companies, behind the Mars colonization idea?
Would he be the new Kubrick?
The new architect?
Would that mean he has the newest black tech needed to fake this?
Rocketry?
Unmanned rocketry?
CGI?
ISS?
NK parades?
NK missiles?

Q said he who runs NK is "known around the world." It would "make us laugh." Perhaps Elon? I know he said it is an "entity", but what about SpaceX?

Is SpaceX not linked to Rizvi, which is linked to Cucks in Asshattery?

Thoughts?

Q makes all the shills disappear. It’s amazing.

Thanks for the good bread man.

Summary (very concentrated) of recent Q developments in previous thread: (read the whole thing since it’s fire please.)

> Elon musk is implicated
> SpaceX is implicated; space shuttle scuttling BO+ Bush + 4.9 bn subsidy given. (Final shuttle launch 2011)
> An Asset management cunt (Rizvi) implicated, has shares in SpaceX and Twitter = possibly seeyia

> SpaceX (possibly supplies) NORK with (missiles/tech ?)

>> 150563217
Seriously,

MUST has a Tunnel ... anyone work there and used it??

theverge.com/2017/10/29/16567088/elon-musk-the-boring-company-underground-la-tunnel-first-look-photo

BECAUSE OF THIS:

That everyone is afraid to check out because it is a link... but it is a GOOD LINK TO THE COMMUNICATION TRUTH

Elon is worried about AI becoming too powerful and killing us all. Mark obviously wants to use it for world domination

Hard to keep up with shills splitting us as badly as they have today. Shifting tactics check out.

Because the shills ARE Q, dumbass.

Whole thing = Last thread

The World is Flat and the Matrix is real!!!

No, not really, just trying to lighten the tension!!!

Q Please Confirm this link:

Because Zuckerberg wants an artificial goy that he doesn't have to pay and will make him infinite shekels

He hasn't thought through the ramifications

Threatened by Q and did not go away. Who gains from this? DTTT because it makes him look legit? Think about it. This is the last ditch effort to get the goyim interested.

DTTT is Q.

BO's US-Iranian Nuclear Deal + U1 = NK's ICBMs

Have to assume "scale back" translates to "more money in the laundry biz." They made a lot of big moves around this time.

rizvitraverse.com/portfolio/

Because Fuckerberg is a mindfucked kid.... who is in the SeaEYEAye pocket

Is he right on hitler?

I mean, it's so important for you to post that same picture over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over that I thought you'd like to go post it in the other thread too.
You know, in case someone didn't see it THE OTHER 500 times you posted the SAME FUCKING PICTURE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Latest Q-Map
>Will update batter next bread

So the movie "Air America" was real and still happening.

maybe he means MZ is more of a threat than NK

Don’t help shills dox Q. Use your brain, literally nothings to be gained by the dox. He’d let us know if he wanted his identity speculated on.

Man them shills are dedicated. Why do you think that is, if this is all a LARP?

#5=^AZiIE

One of their own publications....CIA CIA CIA CIA

Q is on fire tonight...can't hardly keep up.

le confirmed bro xD

>was surprised to know the CIA runs drugs

For maximum hilarity, reflect on how in the 80s the main airbase handling CIA cocaine shipments into the US was Mena, Arkansas

The governor of that state was of course Bill Clinton, who went on to defeat former CIA chief George H.W. Bush in a kinda weird election

Anyone else remember BadSelfEater? That was rough.

Anyway, I'd just like to say that I most certainly can swallow the truth Q is claiming we can't swallow.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

NAMEFAGS --- DROP THE NAMES MAN. nawt kool. user.. we are legion, we are one, we are everywhere.... no namefags!

Shills focused on identities and not answers have no interest in informing the masses. Die, you vile pedophile-supporting swine. Drown in your own blood and entrails. Choke on the morass of your own decrepit form.

Guy has to get his name recognition going for when he is named Q's sidekick and therefore the fame from being part of the mysterious Q aura.

He is Q. Trash these fraud threads.

Do you see what I see?

They are on target

Was the Snapchat IPO bogus? CIA slush / launder / bogus funds? $24 BILLION?!

>Suhail Rizvi is more than likely the "private" part of the equation of "public/private funding" that keeps Elon Musk afloat. Rizvi is also more than likely Muslim Brotherhood, same as Obama

Anyone see any information potentially connecting Rizvi with MB, or Saudi Princes, or other bad actors?

The purpose of CBTS is to create and spread memes. If you don't understand that, you're too stupid to participate, so fuck off. If you do understand that and you're just trying to shut me up, fuck off. Either way, you have an off to fuck.

What is FB?
Spying tool?
Who created it?
Who really created it?
Nothing is what it seems.
Q

Because we fucking hate your bullshit threads. Nobody likes this force meme and random anons don't like you. Fucking kike.

Market cap from $24 Billion to $16.5 Billion? Where'd the $7.5 Billion go?

CHECKED
NEW Q!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZUCC IS NOT HUMAN

Forgot about that.
Great article about it.
counterpunch.org/2016/03/11/clintons-contras-and-cocaine/

All you are focused on is Q's identity and shutting these threads down. Motivation gives away the worst shills and I hope you're put in GenPop and don't have your usual "trapdoor".

It was created here:

>who created it
>who really created it

THIS IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY ABOUT ELON AS WELL. THEY'RE ALL FACES. ZUCC, MUSK, EVERY "TECH WIZ" GIANT IS JUST A CIA FACE FOR THE PUBLIC.

I think Q may mean that you wouldn't swallow it, as in you would instead spit it out and run out into the streets and begin lynching people if you knew what scale that they LITERALLY ate and tortured children on.

Made but the zuk taken by us gov for tools and connection spying, really made it unknown

yeah bro xD

How do I get one of those jobs

FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT!

>Because we fucking hate your bullshit threads.
Then you're free to get the fuck out. Otherwise, you're a goddamned retard. Choose

>Q keeps me furiously copy, pasting, typing, archiving...

we are not legion, legion is an evil spirit that jesus christ himself named.
legion is not me nor I hope you, or you are not yourself.

All of elons companies are clown fronts

If everything goes to shit, people like Elon Musk were supposed to be our savior. He is the face of HOPE that, maybe, with research and progress we can escape the mess that is the race for subjugation of the average people by the elite. This hits hard. I hope it's not true. I am losing hope, Anons. Everything is rotten.

>What is FB?
A global, social honeypot
>Spying tool?
The strongest one of all
>Who created it?
Mark Zuckerberg
>Who really created it?
Probably the CIA and KSA
>Nothing is what it seems.
>Q

You're doing great. Don't forget to pray.

I thought the CIA invested in FB at the beginning and it was there pet project ... ?

Zucc is a clown now?
Mega Data Mining
geolocation, phone numbers, listens to your conversations.
POKEMON GO?
Makes everyone an honorary spy?
we do the work for them?

I'm focused on you lying to us, and to me in particular. Attacked and not removed. Then you tried to say he didn't attack you. But he threatened you? Your story is falling apart so you have to rag on me.

DTTT is Q.

>Trash these fraud threads
>Posts cartoon portraying someone as wanting to silence others
You stupid, stupid fuck.

>Nothing is what it seems.
nice platitude, faggot

The world cannot swallow the truth.
>99
FB is spying tool confirmed

Speed.
FB, Twitter, Snap.. Social engineering, tracking, spying

Facebook was setup by the C.I.A. as a data mining project to collect as much information on as many people as they could. Not only that but it also has very strong ties to D.A.A.R.P.A. . The purpose of this data mining project that became Facebook was to find out a boat load of things on people. Where they are going. What they are doing. What airline are they using Who do they associate with What type of books or movies have you been reading. How you feel about things politically. The list goes on and on.

Okay. So post that same one again.
And again
And again
And again.
Wow. Look how much you're helping.
Q basically called you a faggot himself.
So fuck right off and keep posting the same shit. Good job

Checked! Seawhyayylmao did. Or no such agency or (((mossad)))

SAUCE IS HERE:

What's extremely interesting is that former Soviet Regimes used to outright TORTURE people to give up their social networks, the same information that is now freely available on Facebook. Why bother using coercion when you can use a honeypot?

Method of tracking population and opinion. Ultimate Big Brother app.

did someone ask for space-X_NK memes?