Give me one good reason for not repealing net neutrality

Give me one good reason for not repealing net neutrality.
I've seen Jews on all ends of the kiketrum supporting it so I don't know what to believe.
Also I've yet to see a single argument for repealing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You niggers just can't stop with these threads, can you?

Repealing Net Neutrality laws is the best way to ensure a Democrat victory in both the 2018 and 2020 elections.

Not only that, Trump isn't smart enough to truly understand the situation. And he's handed the whole thing over to a sleazy, deceitful pajeet, who is nothing more than a shill and a snake in the grass for the big ISPs.

Trump's actions will eventually lead to the end of Sup Forums, the very thing that helped get him elected in the first place.

How does this make you feel?

how tf do you have internet

HOLY MAC N CHEESE THAT'S A ULTRA RARE!

Well it's not thanks to net neutrality, I'll tell you that.

well soros did just inject 200 million dollars into open societies to defend NN

This makes perfect sense.

That's why the dems are losing their minds trying to stop this.

Right?

Now tell me about how they care about freedom for both sides and just want to hel...haha I can't even finish that.

It is the thing keeping the ISP monopolies from fucking everything.
Of course, if Obongo was the good guy, there wouln't be ISP monopolies in first place, and NN would be a non issue.

That explains the 100 NN threads here right now and the fact that I get attacked nonstop for being against it.

saved

I'd like to know too but the only reasonable opinions i trust all say its jews the whole way down so the outcome doesn't matter. damage control option,

From where dost thou hail? I'm on mobile.

Your saying Comcast/Verizon/AT&T/etc will decide to help dems win if NN is repealed?

I feel like after people bitch about shady practices a competitor will arise and cannibalize the oppressive ISPs business.

Cameroon, but I'm here for work, I'm not actually from Cameroon.

>I feel like after people bitch about shady practices a competitor
will not do shit at all.
they will fail and be run out of buisness by kikes

For it to benefit them in the coming elections, they have to be seen to oppose it
That's kind of the whole fucking point

Why are you against NN?

I don't like the idea of the government getting a foothold in to deciding what should be "subject to the needs of law enforcement" or "harmful to the network".
It's too subjective and open ended for my taste, plus I could give a shit about netflix.

Shouldn't anti-monopoly laws prevent that scenario? Or at least rectify it after a monopoly has been established?

what do you do? UNICEF?

Oil. I exploit native people for their natural resources.

you know how to use a computer, that puts you in the 1st percentile IQ of the nation so that's not surprising

fuck yeah

Hello Sup Forums, I am sure glad to see that there is overwhelming support to remove the atrocious and demonic net neutrality. All net neutrality does is thin my pockets :( How are we supposed to innovate and promote a stronger economy when we are restricted in our ability to fuck the average consumer over, its like that jew Soros and the filthy SJWs don't care about a strong corporate economy (sadface)

But lucky for all of you, I have a great deal in place. When you subscribe to my ISP, for the mere additional cost of $24.99 per month, you can have access to Sup Forums under your internet plan! What a bargain! If you want to see the images posted on Sup Forums, we've got you covered with a mere additional $5.99 per month. And who said we aren't pro-consumer? If you feel the desire to "shitpost" (LOL XD) with your fellow 4channers, throw in a mere $10.99 extra and you can meme to your hearts desire! All brought to you by our exclusive Sup Forums access package!*

*Sup Forums access package does not include access to any additional sites, those are sold seperately. The cost per month is subject to change at any point in time without notice. Any use of the site that infringes upon our terms of use of Sup Forums will be subject to penalty action, incl: the throttling of use of the site, denial of access to the site, penalty fines, or cancellation of the ISP subscription at any time without notice. Our ISP reserves the right to disallow access to Sup Forums at any point in time without denying our right to be reimbursed under this subscription package. Any violations of the above provisions will be subject to civil action to which the violator is required to pay the fees of bringing such an action.

Sounds great?! Good, now bend over and give me your fucking money.

Are you a jew?
Is that why you're against NN?
But still it's so confusing because open society/other far left kikes support NN!

I have to say I'm in favor of treating all data equally, as NN does. I know it goes beyond that but that fact alone sways me, which seems to be what the kike shilling focuses on when supporting NN.

How does this play out exactly? The ISPs virtue signal by not offering Sup Forums as an option?

If your enemy is so easily controlling your thoughts simply by supporting something , and you automatically want to oppose it, your allowing them to puppet you if they realize it. Dont be an idiot, NN is the means to control the internet. Without it, it can evolve to the isps abusing their monopoly and just have absolute control over information. We already have places like google who are arguably more influential than the government with how they shape the flow of information. We dont need comcast helping out.

It's this shilling that makes me doubt NNs intent. You fucking abos and your shilling just to get the shekels for a petrol bender

Yea, I don't need stackoverflow to load in 0.01s and I gladly trade it against youtube loading faster.

>be me
>went to Uganda for a month
>posted on Sup Forums once
>immediately got called a proxyfag

I envy you Cameroon

Abusing it how? What would they have the power to do?

I'm shocked I haven't been called anything for the most part. I blame phonefags.

Censor data/web addresses. Prevent any specific type of data they choose on their network. This is why people shill the image showing gaming, music, video, and emails as packages you add for $4.99 each to your basic internet plan.

Neat. They are incapable of doing that, though.

An abuse of an Isp monopoly is simple, they could jack the prices up and your choices are no internet or deal with their bullshit. Net neutrality isnt perfect and there will be always something to bitch about but its far better than the alternative. Additionally, besides costs, ISPs can just ban access to sites. its emphasizing their ability to control access to the internet. I wouldnt be happy if my government or my isp decided that Sup Forums was toxic and decided to give it an ultimatum; "make Sup Forums politically correct, or we throttle access to your site". By that point when such a thing is legal, what is there really to so to stop them?

We will lose Sup Forums

We have censorship on major websites already. What do you mean by censoring a type of data? The word Jew gets filtered? Having to pay extra to get access to certain websites isn't censorship.

Net neutrality has more to do with the content providers vs internet service providers than “let’s screw the goyim over big time! conspiracy shit.

What’s going on here is content providers and internet service providers are lobbying the government to decide who’s going to foot the bill for the needed upgrades to the ISP network infrastructure now that people are dropping cable and switching to streaming/bandwidth reliant television.

Also when 4K resolution becomes the new standard that create an even bigger need for better infrastructure.

This is absolutely possible. It's just making it obvious there's a computer or actual human monitoring your data, either in intervals or continuously if it's a program/hardware. It's no different than when you haven't paid your bill and and you try to load a web page using Comcast internet and you're directed to their "walled garden" to make a payment first. They just set the garden boundaries out a bit further with each subscription package.

Censoring entire anonymous image boards.
And censoring free websites like Sup Forums for political reasons is LITERAL censorship.

Your idea that its impossible just because it currently isnt the case is absolutely backwards. As soon as it is legal, it becomes profitible to make such monitoring of data the norm. If you think Isps dont know your internet history, your wrong, they just have no reason currently to manually go through, but they wont have to manually determine any of it, websites will be categorized. Some places already have this, mobile plans that allow free access to facebook and twitter. It is not a far leap to categorize what you access and charge you accordingly.

>I wouldnt be happy if my government or my isp decided that Sup Forums was toxic and decided to give it an ultimatum; "make Sup Forums politically correct, or we throttle access to your site".
I would be ecstatic. Do you not feel the opportunity within that chaos?

Thats as close to information control as it gets, beneath outright censorship. Its better because people like you wont complaik about it. Prices being different means you are effectively guiding traffick by controlling prices. You have absolute control over every facet of internet based companies and can throttle the access to their sites untill they do what you want. Presumably, pay their tithes or change their political ideas.

No because Sup Forums would lose. That ultimatum is not one that can be refused. The only realistic oppurtunity is the outrage to push net neutrality back into place or something similar.

We're only a fraction of Sup Forums's userbase, and many of them are leftists anyway. This isn't worse than what YouTube is already doing. And it's not sustainable. They're going to shut down an anime message board because of "racism"? That does nothing for them. They're just disturbing a hornet's nest of mentally ill, isolated men with nothing to lose in life.

They could be supporting it so that you wouldn't like it was chess or something. Don't be too worried though because if we find out that they were fucking with us we're going to fuck them hard into submission . a long time ago Verizon tried to censor Sup Forums and we fucked with them all day. they had to write an apology to us to make us stop. when in doubt just look at what Trump thinks. Hes /ourguy/

>Sup Forums
>leftist

Shut the fuck up lmao

explain why at&t unblocked Sup Forums despite no NN forcing them to

There was no net neutrality in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 etc... Only in 2016 when Obama made it. We don't need it, its a trick.

/lgbt/ is right wing? I didn't say most. I said many.

>Give me one good reason for not repealing net neutrality.

I've yet to hear a reasonable argument for keeping it. We were fine before they passed that shit in 2015.

U WANNA PAY AN EXTRA $5/MONTH FOR NAPSTER???
CUZ THAT'S WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU REPEEL NET NEWTRULTY!!!!!

>Your saying Comcast/Verizon/AT&T/etc will decide to help dems win if NN is repealed?

Possibly (since MSNBC/NBC are owned by Comcast and Time Warner owns CNN) but the more critical thing is this is actually uniting the left.

More importantly, this has given the democrats momentum or a uniting rally that they lacked previously. The Trump tax bill didn't have this ability because well it was sort of expected that Trump would cut taxes a bit.

This has come out of left field so there was more shock value to it. Nothing unites people like a small crisis.

>this is actually uniting the left
That's why it has to go through. The scare tactics stop working when nothing happens.

>The scare tactics stop working when nothing happens.

It took a while before the trade deals started to hurt average American blue-collar workers. It's not like NAFTA passed and then 10 million factory workers lost their jobs. It doesn't work like that.

I doubt anything will happen immediately. The danger is more medium to long-term. A lot of these regulatory reform changes take a few years to feel the effects. It doesn't mean we should support this either.

The Jews are telling me to support NN. That's all I need to know.

Kek. Fucking burgers can't even browse the internet without getting clucked by jews.

Trump knows best

Dont trust shills!

>a long time ago Verizon tried to censor Sup Forums and we fucked with them all day.
I want see how you redditors can accomplish that.

for net neutrality: george soros, cucks, sjws, soy boys, hillary clinton, stephen colbert, comet pizza, deep state

against net neutrality: donald trump, the ghosts of confederate soldiers, sentient guns, pepe the frog, kek, shaddilay, all your favorite memes, big man tyrone, anime little sisters, gamergate

youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I
if weev's against net neutrality so am I.

The problem, as always with doublespeak law titles, is there's tons of crap caked into the regulation, that isn't simply 'keep the internet neutral'. None of the Soros goons can bother going into it, but any opposition or question instantly becomes "you're anti NN". I'm fine repealing and replacing with something that's fair to both ISPs and tech companies. But don't suggest it. Inb4 I'm a shill

Visiting family?

Please explain how this would affect existing tier 1 peering and transit agreements or accept that you are a fat retard that gets excited about whatever trending topics the media feeds you

>who's gonna pay
Nigga its always the taxpayer that pays.

What are these anti-monopoly laws of which you speak

>150577348
Thank you nipanon, this tells me all I need to know.

this will stir all the glow in the darkies in this thread, have fun with nn goes away, you'll be paying 5 dollars to use shit and pay packages to have internet, it gives the isps more power to take away websites they dont like, along with other shit. Only fools and retards dont like nn