What is the foremost anime masterpiece and why is it logh?

What is the foremost anime masterpiece and why is it logh?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/31433/Ginga_Eiyuu_Densetsu_2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A dozen better anime have been released in the past dozen years alone.

>masterpiece
Come back once you've watched pic related.

so fucking new it hurts

Because you've only just scraped the surface.

name one better

I already have. ReZero was good but if you're saying that its better than logh you're either trolling or retarded.

I agree with the user that said Re:Zero is better.

How about you fuck off?

LOGH is mediocre as anime at best. Only really valuable for its unique story and scope. Really might as well have been a drama CD for the amount of effort put into animating it though.

I hope LOGH 2017's airing overlaps with Geass S3 for shitstorms about whether 2017!Reinhard is a ripoff of Lulu.

LoGH is shit

Came here to post this. I think LOGH is old news now.

Himouto Umaru-chan is better

I love LOGH and there really aren't any other Anime series quite like it but it's definitely not a masterpiece. My biggest problem with it is that the battles were pretty boring and not very engaging. It's at it's best when it's just a bunch of people sitting around talking.

Now this is just bait.

according to za warudo

Like what, Kaiji? It was a really unique show but I think LoGH was grander. Can't really find the other 11 shows.

>there are better shows than logh
>gets buttmad when he's asked to name one

truly the lowest

Ping Pong The Animation
Casshern Sins
Kaiba
Tatami Galaxy

It's not that hard newfag.

truly masterpieces

then how come you didn't just reply with any of those right away?

You must really love the taste of Yuasa's dick

Only Tatami Galaxy was a masterpiece.

Ping Pong is mediocre

Ping Pong was shit
Tatami was okay
Casshern was great

But no LoGH albeit mildly ripping off Star Wars was still better.

CowBe.

hipster pleb

those are all worse than logh

K-ON is objectively better than Legend of the Galactic Heroes. It is the most sophisticated anime ever created; a tour de force, the pièce de résistance of animation! LoGH is little more than plebeian dreck in comparison, its creators wishing they could have produced an anime with even an inkling of the genius contained within Our Holy K-ON. From the profound debates about eating cake, to the highly philosophical discussions about procrastination, to the marvelous musicianship exhibited by the Light Music Club, K-ON has established itself as the greatest intellectual anime. You cannot disagree unless you are a terrible person. Seriously. It's an infallible law of the universe. K-ON is a masterpiece, and we all know that K-ON has the superior tea scenes.

"A phenomenal chef-d'oeuvre. My fifteen years of work on Evangelion now feel trivial by comparison." — Anno Hideaki, esteemed anime director

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to make America great again. I am now a better man." — Donald J. Trump, 45th president of the United States

"I am an uncultured lowborn with pedestrian tastes in anime." — Anonymous plebeian, speaking in reflection of his love for LoGH

>all these newfags mad that they don't recognize anime that isnt spoonfed to them

>c..cowboy bebop is da greatest, r..right???

A bit unoriginal, but still a decent pasta. 5/10 I'm sure you'll bait someone with it.

Never got into it. The appeal seems to be a part of a circlejerk.

Daily reminder that Oberstein did nothing wrong.

Is there an anime that Sup Forums universally likes?

Why is he always calling Reinhard "poop"?

Boku no Pico

lol

Plebians

Reinhard more like DICKhard am I right

Sssh the LoGH “fans” might get triggered by the presence of a superior show.

I'm at ep12 of this show right now, and so far I don't understand it's popularity on Sup Forums. I mean, it's not bad, but certainly far from outstanding.
The same tropes already got repeated quite often (e.g. old, high ranking officer wants to do something stupid, young, low ranking officer wants to do something clever, the bad option gets chsosen and fucks up everything).
Also while some characters seem pretty well written like Oberstein or that dark-skinned admiral quite many also have pretty one-dimensional roles (e.g. the utterly egoistic, manipulative politician, the kind hearted humanitarian pacifist, the young genius).

It's not really popular on Sup Forums, you're just reading posts from a vocal minority. If it was truly popular, logh would have fans that like it without looking the genre to begin with. An example of this would be NGE

Being completely unjaded, LoGH really is up there. I'd say stuff like Gunbuster and DYRL, but those are button pushers as well.

Kaiji could be on par.

Its reputation lies in what it is more than how good it is. It's a rare sort of show and you can't really find much that does what it does in anime.

it starts with some typical tropes of 'da young guy is da smrt one' but that isn't the whole show.

>born to early to sail the sea of stars
>born too late to conquer the world
>born just in time for the LOGH remake

>remake

You have to go back.

myanimelist.net/anime/31433/Ginga_Eiyuu_Densetsu_2017

soon

>by request only
Every time

Oh I have been aware of this for some time.