Were you idiots for SOPA when that was a thing too?

Were you idiots for SOPA when that was a thing too?

If it pisses off Liberals. I'd watch the whole world burn

You'd probably castrate yourself if it meant it would upset a liberal, too.

If only

only have yourself to blame liberal
you pissed off everyone to the point they will do the opposite of what you want out of spite alone.
you did it to yourself.

Okay fine. Blah blah crying liberals. You still haven't answered my question. You guys are eerily quiet every time I mention SOPA.

16 trump dick suckers ruined pol sg is basically the only good thing pol has left I don't even know why I bother here anymore

That transparency has fuckin' beige pixels left over on the edges, Ryuko deserves better.

>muh net neutratiee itz the end of da world hurr

no because sopa and nn are different things

kek great pic

SOPA was an Obama era issue, so Sup Forums was against it. Trump is for repealing NN though, so Sup Forums is all for it. It can't be that hard to understand.

I wouldn't worry too much about it being repealed. Well I mean, you certainly can't being Canadian and all, but you know what I mean.
Prove me wrong.

...But that's retarded.

That would please liberals, though. That's the entire central tenet of the tranny movement.

It is what it is.

No.

I didn't support then, and I don't support it now.

>TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS MEAN THAT IF YOU WERE AGAINST ONE, YOU SHOULD BE FOR THE OTHER, AND VICE VERSA!!!!!!!!!

>supporting SOPA
Are you an idiot?

A website was just kicked off the internet 3 months ago. And you didn't care. Instead you give a shit about any of this!?

>SOPA
>gives the government control of the internet to stop the evil pirates
>bad

>Net Neutrality Bil
>Gives government control of the internet in order to stop evil corporations
>Good

I’m against this and was against SOPA this place is just flooded with shills.

Why did we let this happen? Whatever, it probably won't happen seeing how enough people are against it anyway. I know a "wait and see" attitude is a dangerous one, but what choice do I have?

Life is much more fun when you just sit back and watch how things play out.

>avatar faggotry
>implying Sup Forums is one person

Oh I'm sorry, I'll switch characters now. NN isn't being repealed though probably.

where muh Nuiggas at?

Not me nigga.

Do things out of spite and everyone loses.