Kimetsu no Yaiba 41

>dead manga
>dead thread

Shinobu is so chuuni. I'll dump volume 4 extras afterwards

that's some sick description how to torture your foe.

Nice cloak.

Thanks user

Next chapter is the final chapter of volume 5 I think

Volume 4 extras

>March 2017

That's it, now we wait for oricon top 50.

That's one thin sword.

Thanks OP. Are you doing all the work?

I don't translate, I'm just the photoshop guy

I really like the art, though can't point what I exactly like about it. I've been waiting to read the whole thing for awhile, and this thread is a nice reminder. I hope this won't get axed.

Woah. Didn't expect her to be this creepy.

It does well enough in rankings

Mark my words, by the end of next year it will get a anime announcement

Dude please jump. Keep this series going. It's really good. The art is good too... st least let the quality as s while remain good; please please pretty please...

This looks pretty interesting, thanks.

We'll get a color page next week and the rankings are good/above average. I don't see it ending anytime soon.

Thank you OP, I love this series, wish it got a bit more love

At least Togashi likes it

I heard that workd trigger threafs were dead too untill the anime came out so we just have hope and see.

Thank you for the dump, OP. I really like this manga, it's probably my favorite WSJ manga right now.

Fuck off Togashi, don't jump ob the bandwagon when its volume 4

Did she save him?

I'm not sure she can, with the kind of blade she has.

I wonder if any demon accepted her offer and what would happen to them after they suffered their punishment.

I am really appreciating this, OP. The main casts sure are pretty lively and entertaining compared to most of the current WSJ manga.
Keep up the good work, I would always be around every week if possible.

Best crew

She's amazing, I love her already. I hope she doesn't try to kill Nezuko.

The entire fight with the 12 demon moon guy was an asspull and a half.

Nezuko hasn't killed any human so she should be safe.

Anyone else just start reading this because they saw Togashi's tweet or was that just me

Daily reminder that Inosuke is best boy
PIG ASSAULT!

2cute2bh

It piqued my interest a little but I liked the volume cover itself and reading this chapter made me want to read it.

I like this one a bit more.

What does it say?
Why do you think Togashi likes it?

Needs more Zenitsu.

Wait Shinobu is not the girl from chapter 8? The one durign the test. I thought so first because both have a butterfly theme but Shinobu seems to be a veteran and they look a bit different.

Always

“(Espoir:Désespoir) = (Haine:Amour). Voici mon “Nombre d’or” de cette série que j’apprécie. J’adore ça.“

Google translate:
"(Hope:despair) = (Hate:love). Here is my "Number of gold" of this series that I appreciate. I love it."

It says

"Praised by togashi of Hunter x Hunter"

Followed by a quote, though I can't read it completely

"gold... product I could come to like. I... Love this.

I see, I am glad that it gets some recognition.
Thanks for the help.

I thought the same, maybe they are related to each other.

Pretty sure it's the same person. She's so OP she became a pillar

She's insane

Different hair style

I hope it's some good progressive articulate studio with excellent staff and direction and not some shit fuck up studio with shit hacks that thinks it can do this any justice.

Kimetsu will have 85 chapters by the end of 2017
They announced an anime for World Trigger around chapter 60 so it's not impossible

Could be but that demon wasn't strong either so she may looked stronger than she actually is, that could explain why she looked so OP.
I am just soitballing here.

Toei will most likely not do it, it's way too brutal.

Hopefully madhouse doesn't pick it up. Their stuff has been shit lately.

I think Madhouse will pick up either Neverland or Fire Punch. I have no clue which studio would animate Kimetsu. MAPPA maybe?

Why would anyone want a protagonist like that?

She isn't the protagonist though.

Thanks.

I love how there's this unlimited supply of random jobbers who come out of the woodwork whenever a demon needs to demonstrate their power

new best girl

thanks for the dump user

Every single Tanjirou fight is an asspull. Not that bothered by it, it's not one of the things I read for

It's the guy from chapter 28, for those who didn't notice

I wasn't sure if he hadn't been one of the ones who got their neck snapped. Or the guy who got cheese grater'd by the web. They all look the same.

Wasted character design

Been following this since like, chapter 5.

Shit is fucking excellent.

It's going to have to start having its volumes sell more than 25k on opening week for there to be an anime. I'm hopeful but let's see.

Keep in mind that the sales are just for 3 days when we get the ranking tomorrow. The previous volume sold 27k in 6 days and 40k in a month

Why is this series so good?! It's been getting more color pages so I'm hoping this means the editors are finally getting behind it.