desuarchive.org/a/thread/150545978/
mega.nz/#!KF1CURqK!GgGZKucKsrFJeqfyTgBAdrgOdM-wASET7h1jwfGkHw8
honto.jp/」
mega.nz/#F!xFBBFAQQ!g0IJPJDONjNGKakJAgKgfA
mega.nz/#F!5dgA1RwT!PGC6EjdDK2chjnpC8z7WY
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=5
netank.net/1518.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop trying to co-opt these threads into becoming your new DJT.

user, I've been posting raw manga threads on and off since april. The only thing keeping me from posting was the fact that DJT was already here, and I ended up almost always talking about manga there instead.

Just started がっこうぐらし

fscntg

I've been reading 進撃の巨人 because I wanted to know what happened after the anime finished. It's pretty interesting but I feel like its going to be dragged out a fuck tonne

Since apparently no one wants to translate it. Thankfully it seems the dialogue isn't absolutely necessary to enjoy the ride.

Yeah, the moment the anime got popular the manga diverted into an unintelligible mess. Happens with any shounen manga that get too popular, just like naruto.

CGDCT all day everyday.

Should start these threads by dumping a chapter of a manga for everyone to read

Is there a website you guys use to find raw manga? Everything I've read is pretty much an adaptation, or something that was translated previously, and I'm not sure where to begin in searching for something new to read. The best I've been doing is looking through those direct download sites trying to make referral money reuploading for something new. Surely there's a Japanese VNDB type site for manga that I've somehow overlooked.

You're gonna kill me for saying this but myanimelist seems to have a majority of manga indexed on it.

I'll try that next time.

This is what I use. I just browse through the top manga until I find something I wanna read

I found chapter 10 - 12 of 可愛い上司を困らせたい raw, but I would like to have more. Can anyone share chapter 13+ or raws of the first volume?

This faggot manga.

I can rip you the first volume. Give me a couple of minutes to rip and upload, and I'll post a link.

And here you go:
mega.nz/#!Okp0wRQB!j2htCPZySoZ-_DeOZl-MpCEjXIYSXf28qketWOaJL7k

Not him, but 有難

Just saw it, thank you very much!!

My fun SoL better not be going anywhere.

CHING CHONG DING DONG

Dumped volume 8 of キルミーベイベー yesterday but it ended up falling off the catalogue prior to finishing. You can check out the raws.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/150545978/
Also ripped volume 7 because all I could find was watermarked versions, and fuck that. Pic related is a comparison, I added the thin black outline on the watermarked nyaa version as a visual guide.

Were you bumping it?

There was no real interest at the time so the thread died naturally as it was created. To be honest by posting links to the raws I was dumping in the thread itself, there wasn't any real justification to dump the images. At least you can search the archives for "mega"+"kill me baby" to find the volumes.
I don't like artificially bumping threads, especially my own.

So you were saging your own thread?

No, just dumping the images. The thread didn't bump once aside from another two or three posts by other anons, so I'm guessing that OP cannot bump their threads any more.

Posted to soon and didn't clarify what was posted before. By artifically bumping I was referring to using a different IP to samefag/stealth bump the thread, in case that didn't make much sense.

I'm not sure about that last part. Your posts right now aren't bumping this thread, for example.
You don't even know.

How many of you can actually read these?

me

Everyone here, I hope?

Me.

I can.

>Your posts right now aren't bumping this thread, for example.
Because I'm purposefully saging them because my posts are off topic, as opposed to simply dumping images normally in the aforementioned thread. Ah, this has already gone too far, do you mind if we drop it and not further derail the thread? My bad.

With a dictionary, for the most part. The stream of words is endless and just when you think you're getting comfortable reading something, out comes a curve ball in the form of a pun based on a historical reference of something which involves reading through a wiki page just to understand the base reference for a simple joke. But sometimes you only need basic geography knowledge.

楽しいよ 超楽しい

me too.

Goddammit yuki

Thanks guys.

Do you mean you're just looking at the art and that's it?

That's kind of a waste, you should perhaps take a week or so just learning the basic at least, who knows from there you could find yourself enjoying learning nip.

Dunno, but you can read manga with pretty bad reading comprehension.

なんでこのポストは消されたんでしょうか
これはマンガに関係ないなら何が関係あるですか

あなたのだったか?
そうなら、どうしてこのクソ野郎が消さなかったか @150567528

Goes to show how shit the mods here are, deleting posts at random

Was hit with a 29 day ban for ban evasion on the first post about the キルミーベイベー dump. No idea why but likely due to someone else. Time to time I get hit with random expired bans from generals on /vg/, a board nor sure if I've ever posted in.
Really no idea where the ban came from, or why the post was reported. Oh well, guess that's the whim of moderation.

This scene from ゆるゆり with the back and forth between 結衣 and 京子 gives off similar vibes as between ちか and 美羽 from 苺ましまろ. Wonder if Namori was influenced in the early volumes, before the characterisation was more permanently established.

I love Kyoko so much, she really is the best part of Yuru Yuri. Maybe it's just her role as the boke, but all the funniest scenes revolve around her.

Just finished reading Aku no Hana, first series I've finished in Japanese so I'm pretty happy about that. Really good manga, too. I watched the first episode of the anime and dropped it because I disliked the artstyle, so I was a bit apprehensive, but it was much better than I expected. Highly recommend it to everyone, especially beginners.

>why the post was reported

It probably wasn't? I mean I can't really see any way that post could be interpreted as breaking a rule. Try sending feedback or something.

Good job on finishing your first series. It gets easier from there on.

What do you plan on reading next?

Thanks. I'm not sure where I'll go from here, to be honest. I'm in the middle of some other series like Yotsubato and Nichijou, but although I like slice of life stuff a lot, it doesn't give me the same urge to keep reading and see where the plot will go next. I read the entirety of Aku no Hana in only 3 days, but it took me almost a month to get through 5 volumes of Yotsubato.

I understand that feeling perfectly. I'm up to 40 volumes read so far and most of the things I read were more or less plot oriented. I read the first volume of GochiUsa and while it was fun it took me a while to go through it and find the motivation to read on; same for other lighthearted manga I had picked up.

Pic related is what I've read so far. I spoilered what I'm currently reading because I'm scared to get spoiled until I'm done with it but perhaps it could give you some ideas.

What did you think of Koe no Katachi and Gakkou Gurashi, difficulty-wise?

The hardest part of Gakkou Gurashi was finding raws for it, I found more Spanish translations than raws.

Koe no Katachi wasn't necessarily hard per se but had a lot of natural dialogues, slangs and conversational Japanese, and I would say in that regard taught me a lot and played a good part in getting me used to these sorts of things overall.

Gakkou Gurashi wasn't difficult to read, as silly as it sounds the hardest part were the girls talking school-related stuff, but since it repeats itself after a while you get used to it. Nonetheless, without spoiling, as the story goes on, the difficulty rises up a bit, but nothing too drastic.

I shared the raws for Gakkou Gurashi the other day in one of these threads, another user uploaded it on his mega, I could dig the links if you'd like. I can also upload Koe no Katachi for you if you'd like (the scans from the CoR are awful).

A fair few I'd say. Translators and ex-translators do hang around here.

Animebytes has Koe no Katachi raws, the total filesize is 445MB in total. If the scans you have are better, then yeah, I'd appreciate it a lot.

The Gakkou Gurashi are here :
mega:///#F!5dgA1RwT!PGC6EjdDK2chjnpC8z7WYQ!tJhThAhB
There's also Totsukuni no Shoujo in there that I'd recommend.

Koe no Katachi :
mega.nz/#!KF1CURqK!GgGZKucKsrFJeqfyTgBAdrgOdM-wASET7h1jwfGkHw8
It also contains the one-shot and the special book which I believe was released in celebration for the movie's release(?). One-shot is sadly in English, I couldn't for my life find it raw. Either way I recommend against reading it before reading the manga, so just take a look at it at the end if you would like to know what Koe no Katachi originally was. The special book is to be read at the end.

As usual I'll let the link up until the thread dies for everyone to get. If anyone would like to grab it and upload it on their own mega they're free to do it.

Thank you very much. My upload speed is pretty shitty, but I'll reupload them and add them to the CoR when I get a chance (assuming no one else does it).

You're welcome, and don't feel obligated.

What are some good plot driven manga that have been finished?
I hate reading something and then having to wait years for the author to finish it

Sayonara zetsubou sensei if you count a plot that develops along the exposition in what's otherwise a daily/weekly comedic routing.

I wouldn't call SZS a plot driven manga at all. I think user meant something along the line of Tokyo Ghoul or Berserk.

Could you be more specific? There are tons of series that fit your criteria.

I see, I haven't delved into manga with that sort of scenario yet.

Well ultimately to each their definition of what is plot driven, maybe, but although I'm a fan of SZS to me it's more a comedy / slice & life manga than anything. The sort of thing you can read on & off depending on your mood.

I think a general definition of plot driven would be something that pulls you in and makes you want to read it from 0 to finish in more or less one go, like (anime) Another or School Days for example (random examples that came to mind).

A good manga where the story moves on instead of basically reseting back to the beginning after anything noteworthy happens

Feels good rediscovering the series in manga form.
So many things I forgot about.

>ARIA The Masterpiece
Is this a new edition or something? Aria is my favorite anime but I haven't touched the manga yet so I'm not really up to date regarding anything about it (apart that I know it's over and she's moved on to Amanchu).

Yeah, it's been one year they started releasing these.
They're basically perfect editions of the already released volumes, and you get two volumes in one.
High quality everything and color pages.

That's great to know, from what I'm seeing over amazon.jp 4 of them have been released so far apparently.

Once I find a good way to order things from Japan I'll definitely pick these up.

つ「honto.jp/」

I'm reading this but I think I'll put it off until I have better scans. When the text gets small it kind of hurts my eyes to read. The art is really great too.

>that art
>great

I think it's great. What art do you think is great, user?

うめ先生's new manga series 微熱空間, volume one.
mega.nz/#F!xFBBFAQQ!g0IJPJDONjNGKakJAgKgfA
I'll post the first chapter to give you an idea to see if you want to read it.

Feel free to mirror any of the rest if you want, or anyone else for that matter. You can never have enough mirrors. Here is a link to the root folder:
mega.nz/#F!5dgA1RwT!PGC6EjdDK2chjnpC8z7WY

That was a short chapter.

>wide boys
This feels wrong.

It was 0話, so like an introductory type thing and not chapter one.

Yeah, I was just making fun of the fact that it included "Fin".

Neat, now I can enjoy cute widefaces without the cancer that is 4コマ.

>the cancer that is 4コマ
I didn't know it was cancer.

Ha, didn't even notice that.
Haven't read it yet, only just ripped it. Might start reading it later today, looking forward to how うめ先生 handles the free range format outside of 四コマ. Still remember from years ago reading ひだまりスケッチ, coming across this page and thought about how it would turn out with more pages like that. Still technically used the panel layout but incorporated the top section into the panel work unlike how they are done with new chapter first pages. From memory, that's really the only time throughout the series which the format was broken within a chapter.

>without the cancer that is 4コマ.
I understand the sentence but it doesn't make and sense. What in particular don't you like about the 4コマ layout?

Can you post the next chapter too?

Not him but a lot of beginners reel at the sight of 4コマ because they're highly recommended but the kinds of comedy that are done in 4コマ are usually mildly impenetrable to beginners.

Sure, if you want.

Fair enough. It certainly does lend itself to more complexity, by forcing the process of set up and execution of something in a limited space.

For raw downloads there's plenty of sites but is there a site for helping to decide what to read? Raw manga sorted by genres or popularity/sales or something? Like if I wanted to check out raw seinen manga started in 2015 or mystery manga with more than 5 volumes or sort manga by sales or some shit does a site like that exist? Or am I supposed to just look at the cover/title/description at download sites and DL it and see if it's shit/good?

I know how to DL but what do I DL, please help.

Not him, but 4koma are repetitive garbage which use the exact same style and structure of joke over and over and over again.

>食洗器
How do you read this?

What have your read which you enjoyed? That's a pretty good starting point to use. Let's say you like よつばと!, because every one does.
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=5
From there you could check out the category recommendations and read the first chapter or two of each to see if you enjoy it. That's one way which is pretty easy. Another way is to check out the magazine the series you like is serialised in and source the other manga published in that. Helps more if it is a more thematic magazine.

What have you read?

Same as 食洗機, maybe?
netank.net/1518.html
Looking online, there are a bunch of people using 食洗器 when talking about 食洗機. Maybe it's another way to refer to it, more colloquial or something.