US state senator on the news saying star wars promote gambling to children 3 weeks before Disney's next star wars movie...

>US state senator on the news saying star wars promote gambling to children 3 weeks before Disney's next star wars movie hits - ALL EA's fault
>Belgium and the rest of EU will BAN all loot boxes, again because of EA

Why do we need big government to regulate the economy for us instead of actually voting with our wallets and not supporting these games?

the jews who took over disney are getting scared, their gonna start mossading politicians who speak out against them.

Will be fucking nothing compared to the OG BATTLEFRONT 2 REEEE FUCK YOU EA NIGGERS LITERALLY RUINED THE BEST SHOOTER OF ALL TIEM

>big government
People already were voting with their wallets, the government stepped in to give the illusion that they have control.

Why Disney ever chose EA is beyond me. Probably because they both have the same identity politics agenda. But man I hope the fault in this results in better SW games with more content and less gender/race pandering.

Loot crates are a stealth eugenics project just like MGTOW

What have they been doing with the license anyway?

Just Battlefront and a mobile character collection RPG for now.

How is this about Jews?

the fuck is this

loot crates are for immature dipshits that have no excitement in their lives

Part of me hates loot boxes and wouldn't mind seeming them burn.
Another part of me thinks that people should just not buy games with them if they don't like them.

Because we're apprently too stupid to do it do ourselves.
Australia is a huge nanny state and there is no personal responsibility here. Even from some kangaroo anons here on Sup Forums.

It's vidya, who gives a shit?

Even so, to have the Government to handle this seems rather extreme.

Make a small concession and they'll take advantage of you

Why did they remove auto-aim for console version?

>Won't somebody think of the children
That's probably all it is mate

M8 every time I put the bins out I'm on 50 different cameras. Way too late to worry about shitty games.

Man, I miss the days when Lucasarts said, "Hey, you wanna be an X-Wing or TIE pilot, and see what went on behind the scenes of your favorite battles...no strings attached?" I was a decent pilot considering I did everything with a corded track-ball mouse.

you need government because people are stupid and wont vote with their wallets. the free market is a lie the jews invented stop believing it.