Jew ama

Fellow Jew. Are you Ashkenazi or Mizrahi? Are you observant or not?

ashkenazi nonobservant

How big is your nose?

Sephardic and no im not a observant.

above average

do u remember the rabbi sucking yr bloody baby penis?

How does it feel knowing you won't be able to visit Palestine without a visa soon?

not cut

Never happened

Wont happen

im not a citizen of israel so im unaffected

Not a jew

Crap. I'm Ashkenazi (German) and observant.

false both parents are

Palestine is about to rise from the ashes of Israel.

Not Jewish. Go and cut circ'd. You do not have a Jewish soul (yet).

I'm a girl.

this thread has a really high high jew to goy ratio. makes sense considering the subject matter i guess

>Go and cut circ'd. You do not have a Jewish soul (yet)
Fuck off whore. I'm never cutting my dick. It's barbaric

The problem is, the Pallies don't have a vanguard party. PFLP in its current condition is no substitute at all for the existing Israeli state.

arab

Are you the descendants of Neanderthals?

>every fucking day

sage

not a nigger so yeah

The soul is more important than the body.

Did your Bubi meet Mengele at the 7th or 8th death camp?

why are amerifat jews all so faggy ?

fuck off kike. you couldn't survive without our money

My bubbi was one of the Danish Jews who went on the boats to Sweden during the war.

are you modern orthodox? if so you're human cancer

i earned that money, you dont deserve it

I practice Chassidic teachings but I wouldn't call myself Chassidic.

honestly the only valuable component of chassidism is they keep their women virgins until marriage. i knew a bunch of jewish girls in HS who were massive whores but wanted to be rabbis. basically wanted to have their cake and eat it too.

you guys need to learn to survive wihtout american gibs. oh well, i'll probably donate to you guys anyway cause you keep muzzies at bay for us

I'm not a virgin either, and I have a philosophy BA (meaning I'm probably better educated than the vast majority of Chassidic rabbis).

Khazar Milkers: Real, or just an excuse so we don't gas the Kikes?

>implying being better educated makes you a good wife
whatever i guess you're the standard nowadays. do you want to come to america and be my wife? im high iq and our kids would be smart and successful

Brain dead or self destructive

Which one are you?

hit or miss. lots of anorexic bitches who are titless but a good jewish women will be well endowed boob-wise

I live in Canada. No thanks. I'm happy with my healthcare.

Self destructive.

>mfw mom and grandma have khazar milkers but i don't
>mfw skinny
>mfw i have a nice round ass though

wtf i have healthcare too. give me an honest answer why not. no chassidic guy will want you btw cause you're used goods

>flag
Boring. I prefer the Israeli kike ama threads.

>no chassidic guy will want you btw cause you're used goods
That's what I thought. Honestly, I'm thinking I don't ever want to get married. Nothing in halachah says women have to be, and I'd be useless as a wife and mother.

are you lesbian?

Bisexual. I've never had a relationship with a female though.

why do you want to be a guy so bad? unless you're exceptionally smart (which you aren't statistically) you're best suited for the kitchen. I forgive you for being a whore. just be my wife anonesse

>why do you want to be a guy so bad?
No one takes the intellect of women seriously. It's always assumed our judgements are based on nothing but emotion without any real substance.

What will you choose when the day comes, the rope or the oven?

>It's always assumed our judgements are based on nothing but emotion without any real substance.
wrong. doesn't surprise me given your female intellect. I forgive you for that as well. Come on ילדה I'll make you happy

pic related

No thanks. Go hire a shadchan.

how old are you darling?

Late 20s.

do you believe there should be reparations for people who paid to sit through adam sandler movies?
>Grown Ups 2
NEVAR FORGET

>fertility in rapid decline
your aversion to marriage makes more sense now i suppose. I'm younger than you so it'd be awkward anyway. How'd you end up in canada?

yes except for punch drunk love and zohan

>How'd you end up in canada?
Mother is Canadian. Father is American. I want nothing more to do with amerifats.

kek

I love this image.

i'm fit and fuck you if you hate our country you ungrateful bitch. we protect you for free. what do you have to offer us?

I don't identify with Canada. I'm a communist.

>I'm a communist.
who hurt you? ill make it better

Oven or gas chamber?

>who hurt you?
No one.

Also, if you want to know what I look like, I look like pic related but more Jewwy.

moar

I don't want to post any of my actual pictures on a cesspool like this site.

day of the toothbrush fast approaching nethernigger

just tits then?

What is tznius?

My tits aren't even that good. My ass is "nice" though.

Nice; personally always found Jewish girls to be cute, to be honest. Which is weird, given my politics.So why are you a Communist, and why do you hate Americans, besides the obvious fact we're mostly Goyim?

Do you orgasm when you Jew some shekels?

What will you do when it becomes majority opinion that the holocaust never happened?

>What is tznius?
That ship has sailed. i'd settle for ass tho. Put your money where your mouth is. Lemme see ass

consensus here is it didn't happen even though it did. still i get by just fine

AmeriKKKa is a fascist state.

No.

why bring it up then bitch? fugg now im in love with nothing to show for it

Being in love means nothing to me. Love is a waste of time. I'd rather be studying.

Why don't you folks get you act together and rebuild your temple so this world can finally end?

fuck why do you want to be a guy so bad? just have kids and a family. you're probably going through some "I don't need anybody but me" phase but you'll regret it trust me. your clock is ticking. stop being a child. find a nice jewish boy and have little jewish beauties.

elaborate

Thanks.

pics or gtfo, bonus points for pics of mom and gmom

modern orthodox want all the fun parts of a degenerate lifestyle (whoredom, drugs, etc) while still being accepted as "traditional". Essentially they try to turn Judaism into a political activist movement

What does observant nonobservant mean?

Gigantic Heeb Milkers or GTFO

np

your all gonna die in ww3

My breasts are small. My mother has Khazar milkers though.

no idea. probably something retarded

Who did you vote for? And was your family pro Hillary?

no pro Trump

the blood of the kike and the patriot run through you, a mix i have not yet seen before lets see how this plays out

Do any of you kikes have magic jew wires around your neighborhoods so you can flaunt the rules of your religion while not running afoul of your local kike demon coven?

Why do you complain about being singled out in countries you refuse to assimilate in?

why are you here.

im a white nationalist but also not ashamed of my ancestry

fascinating, when did this all start and how widespread is it among the tribe

ive assimilated and think unassimilable people should be expelled jew or not