One Punch Man Thread

We get a new chapter this week, and it will be 42 pages long. Centered on Atomic Samurai

twitter.com/tonarinoyj/status/805683067692064768

That's good to hear, 42 would be a record for this year.

Also, just received volume 12.

As I feared, Garou didn't get any extra chapter, and the only is King's which got already posted, must be the smaller amount of extra chapter content we ever got in a OPM volume.

On the other hand there is plenty of little bonuses, didn't have time for proper scans so took photos.

> that lily smirk

when will zombieman get focus

It's too bad Murata stopped with the 3D covers, but those SD are still sweet.

I don't see him getting screentime in this extra arc, next he'll appear will probably just be when he tries to "attack" the House of evolution, and the vampire fight was perfect for showing off his power.

Why does Tats looks like she is going to fuck Do-S?

Lin Lin is a cutie.

Last one.

The Dos fight got a bit extended, but it was mostly Murata editing the panels into more pages, though we did get new drawings, this page in particular.

No pages redrawn aside from that.

The Matrix move, I cant wait to see it next year in the anime.

When does the filler stop ?

Why do I have the feeling this fight will have a good amount of budget to make up the poor quality of OVA 5.

Mosquito girl and Tatsumaki got good focus in the Anime, so I don't see why.

no garou extra chapter?

see

>we won't see Watchdog vs Garou until next year

we still should get one chapter after this one before the end of the year, we might get it for this one.

I really hate the three-way focus we're getting this arc.

It would have been nice if the transition from the tournament to Garou's hero-hunting to the monsters running amok was better handled.

>Atomic Samurai focus

FUCKING STOP MURATA JUST GET ON WITH IT, IT FINALLY LOOKED LIKE WE WERE GOING SOMEWHERE.

Everyone deserves their fair amount of spotlight, lets not have Murata pull a Kubo and focus on the same heroes, which it would be boring.

Dat ass though.

Please post the page of Garou holding the sign.

Was there no color omake like in metal bat's where he visit's his sister's concert?

Isn't ONE still writing all this bonus stuff?

Here.

That omake was on the back cover.

Murata supposedly has more freedom with the story than we thought.

No he doesn't. Plot wise he doesn't do anything.

>it will be 42 pages long

sure, i'll believe it when i see it. Otherwise, it'll just be the usual 4-5 pages and that's it.

stop lying,that is complete rumour and nothing more
it was made up by the autists that kept complaining of the arc even though they dont got any proof

Are you retarded? How about you check the interviews. Murata writes his own story and he shows it to ONE and then ONE approves it.

You should even watch his streams where he asks the viewers for ideas what to do next.

>Garou's face when

Thanks.

Typical Garou.

This page has got 6 females (well, one disguising herself as a fat blob), that's a new achievement for OPM.

> even Boros was nice with the sign

What an edgelord.

He just likes breaking rules, that includes signs I guess.

Can't handle that teenage rebellion.

Godamnit I want to see Psykos.

We will never have a cute monstergirl character survive.

I feel like Orochi will stay with her blob until the part where Tatsumaki is supposed to face her, latter wrecks Orochi, and that's when she reveals herself. Would make a nice twist for non webcomic readers.

say what?

You do realize that was a twitter post made on April Fools right?

And you do realize that if it was an april fool Murata would have mentioned it later?

streange, i don't remember what happened precisely but i had the impression that she had some horrible death beyond just loosing some limbs

If it wasn't then she would have made it into an omake already.

Get your eyes check faggot. She only injured her bloodsack.

Except Genus didn't even appear again yet officially.

Or u could have Orochi barely alive after fighting Saitama(Like Boros), then Psychos shows up to finish him off and thats how she becomes the new leader of the MA, setting up for Season 3.

Her body was always in one shape after being slapped.

That's her blood sack that made ton of blood in the Anime.

>Except Genus didn't even appear again yet officially.
Genus probably wouldn't have been involved in keeping her alive

> works at a takoyaki shop
> totally not related to Genus

Are you retarded? Who do you think would have removed her battle parts and gave her prothesis?

I would love for Kameda to animate the Fubuki vs Do-S but Madhouse will probably save him for Metal Bat vs Garou.

He thought she was dead.

The secret behind Garou's back muscles has been revealed.

Fubuki vs Do-S will have a lot of ass shots in the anime.

Even Tats had an ass shot on Episode 10.

> defeated

kek, I first thought that was a censor bar in the first pic

What's the spine illustration?

Garou's back of course.

Now I can see the ugly kid appearing next to Garou.

Thanks for sharing the pic.

She's looking at that ass.

More like she wants to kill a bitch for bullying her little sister.

Just noticed Fubuki has a bigger ass than Do-S.

What is Fubuki saying? And I feel like the poses they're doing is a reference, is it?

That's debatable.

>a new chapter so soon
What kind of dark sorcery is this?

>It's too bad Murata stopped with the 3D covers
This is the very reason I stopped importing them at Vol.7
If this gets licensed im my country ill buy them all.

Murata wanting to end the material that will be covered in Season 2 asap.

We might get 1 more chapter before the end of the year.

We could agree Ganriki(Gorgon monster) has the biggest boobs among female monsters.

Underdog Number 22 was the luckiest being in the series.

Well, considering her size it's not really fair, Should rather compare the ratio of them to the rest of the body.

> so soon

Technically, that's two weeks after the last release, that's supposed to the "normal" release rate.

That bastard King, attempting to steal the spotlight from Garou!.

> Got the special chapter for himself

And he sure did.

Garou will get his chapter when he's strong enough to beat King

What the fuck are they going to be fighting. And have we seen Bushidrills powers yet, his sword is a bit different from the rest

It's just a drill sword dumbass.

Your point, we haven't seen him use it yet have we.

Yeah, though he fought offscreen.

which is n e v e r

>Garou will get his chapter
Garou has his own arc and likely will get a second volume cover for fuck's sake. Who cares about some useless omake chap when you have ONE adding various shit nonstop in his arc anyway.

Uh those omakes would serve to develop more the relationship between him and the ugly kid?

I think ONE has done enough in actual manga chapters already and will do more. This isn't mere omake territory. Nothing about Garou is to be honest.

So they couldn't give my man Iai a robotic arm. I mean they gave Blue Fire a hook, but fuck Iai right

> I haven't read the webcomic so I didn't know Watchdogbum is in the hospital currently the post

exactly

> I'm a Garoufag and don't know he's currently deep buried in concrete

fuck u murata
i wanna see saitama vs garou

>Atomic Samurai
Who gives a shit?

Saitama VS Garou coming in 2025.

But Saitama already beat him.

i need to see it with good art

See you in 5 years.

So he's actually going to do something, cool

Murata has been on a roll lately

Leave story progression to me.
t. Murata.

This fucking guy

I kinda hope he'll do something.

There's something up with him. He was also one of the three that didn't react to Suiryu's kick. Probably working with the monsters

oh yes