IT'S HAPPENING

Igor Bogdanoff arrested

leparisien.fr/faits-divers/igor-bogdanoff-en-garde-a-vue-apres-s-etre-introduit-chez-son-ex-petite-amie-22-11-2017-7409280.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zNCo_bEFbY
theqtimes.com/threats-violation-of-domicile-igor-bogdanoff-arrested-after-being-introduced-at-the-home-of-his-ex-girlfriend-here/2196
closermag.fr/people/info-closer-igor-bogdanoff-arrete-pour-violation-de-domicile-chez-son-ex-762026
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nQB4nAjZIdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wut do

Gonna need a quick rundown

this is all part of their master plan

WHAT DID THEY KNOW?

Hey so I've seen this goofy dude posted here and there for years it seems.

But I don't actually know the story. And is there a brother? Or is that a shop when I see two of them? What's up with this?

Holy fuck. I just gave one of my friends the bogpill today and he didn't believe me!!!

Remain calm, if it was important you'd already be dead.

BOGGED

youtube.com/watch?v=6zNCo_bEFbY

Thank me later.

The arrest that jeopardized mankind.

>Igor Bogdanoff in custody after introducing himself to his ex-girlfriend

Fucking roastees

Fuck man I wanna thank you now.

Thank you.

What's the next step in their master plan?

Macron is attempting to overthrow his Bog masters
Absolute madman

This whole article is bizzare, he threatens the girlfriend that he'll go to "the big heads" ?

Going inside for a hit

Haha the CBTS faggots had weeks to work this out and still didn’t join the dots.

When the Bog calls, you answer.

> but Igor Bogdanoff “ripped the phone out of the hands” to threaten his “rival” of ” desoldering him“. The police had to intervene a second time.
>Assuring that it “would not come out except by force” and vowing that it would evoke this “scandal” in The Big-Heads

theqtimes.com/threats-violation-of-domicile-igor-bogdanoff-arrested-after-being-introduced-at-the-home-of-his-ex-girlfriend-here/2196

WTF is the Big-Heads... I'm scared...

They will pay for this!!! Bognadoffs I'm coming to save you!!!

closermag.fr/people/info-closer-igor-bogdanoff-arrete-pour-violation-de-domicile-chez-son-ex-762026

someone has a head bigger than those two?

>desolder
>talk to the big heads

igor is on another level

Bogda bogda bogdanoff

Bogged

There is a third bogdanoff.

>He threatened to talk to the "Big Heads"

I just read this entire thread and the entire time I was repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

>Ayy quirky plastic surgery French twins lmao
If you like this is in anyways funny, you're in the wrong place.

>Ripped the phone from her hand
The call that could kill Europe!

but the story is real you dickhead
igor bogdanoff was arrested

Only reddit actively goes around trying to find reddit.

Is that some kind of Bog Dimension(TM) language?

jfk

>when you JUST your fucking face, THAT hard...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nQB4nAjZIdE

>desolder
it says a lot about our very existence, we are simple piece of machinery created by the bogs

I wonder if he knows...

fuck off boomer

that's horrifying!

Wtf who writes like this? It reads like it was run through google translate with no edits.

This post seems familiar

the last few months all of a sudden make sense

probably encrypted by Grichka

>I just read this entire thread and the entire time I was repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.
That’s pretty fucking autistic, my man

>Rothschild STILL trying to bluepill us

You're a year too late

This is what happens when you lie and break up with the BOGG

Great...the FAGGOT with a big fucking head got arrested. now execute the faggot. "if you like it in the crapper...you get the zapper"

that chin could chin-frot with jay leno

WERE BREAKIN HIM OUT BOYS
MAN YOUR MEME STATIONS
TELL MACAFFEE TO BRING THE CHOPPER

-Gritchka Out

you have autism

he's not even gay but ok pussywhore. muh throw them in the bogs reeeee. throw yourself down a vaginal jew well. ya jew tranny

WTF I JUST SAW BOMBER WING HEADING WEST

bog it down

The Rothschilds won!?!

Full savant

Never heard of him. Is he a celebrity? Someone give me the rundown.

Who has the power to arrest him?

rockoooOOOOO

>the midair collision that saved europe

that'll teach them to bow lower

I think someone needs to add the third brother his name is howdy doozy.

Do it!

There is 3rd brother

Rothchild and soros coalition

>BOGGER WING

>reddit invented memes

You have to go back

er howdy doody

(Walks out of the shadows slow clapping)

That's great kid, you finally did it! You solved the big case.... at least so it would seem. Oh come on Billy boy, you didn't think you could really put all the pieces together did you? The Bogs are just a sideshow, the main attraction is only just beginning. Do yourself a favor and make yourself a ghost around here before the dominos start to fall, because when the real game starts.... you won't wanna play

ART INTO LIFE

Are you implying an even bigger head exists?

Guys, the bogdabots have activated in my body and I am ready and willing to break out our masters from that illegitimate french prison. I can feel untold strength SURGING WITHIN

The Bogdanoffs inspired multiple supervillains in Ian Flemings James Bond.

Must have been done on purpose. The Bogs are too powerful to be arrested like that. They are planning something

(chuckles to self softly, lights cigarette and takes drag)

You know I used to be like you kid. I thought life was some kind of fuckin movie or somethin... and I was like the good guy right? The truth is kid (takes drag) there ain't no good guys or bad guys..... just bad guys, and badder guys fuckin those guys over.

One day your gonna wake up, and your gonna realize that this world ain't a good place kid....

Heres a quick rundown

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% ofDNAediting research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings

Those can't be real human heads on those boys.
So "the Rothschilds bow to them"?
Somebody needs to tell the CBTS about this development, it'll get them through the whole weekend.

You're a special kind of autistic. Seek help.

wait, I forgot the signal
++

stay nigger

KATSSSSSU

kek

How many threads do you copypasta this garbage in ? Fuck off faggot

Crashing this plane.

everything

what is higher in the meme? The Bog Twins or the Reptillian? What is above them?

you have to be really fucking high to use that flag

I just use any flag. I switch it up.
You're gheyyyyyy

Show us you're real one, flaggot

So much for quick rundown.

false flaggers are all leafs until proven innocent

>this meme is nearly a year old already

why is time passing so fast

Hahaha... do you think the Bogs are worried? They are the one pulling the strings.

this

Oh fugg

this

who are these guys? I think they are the ancient Egyptian gods