shadowbans and censorship and double standards and SJW mods for wrongthink

not hard to understand why Sup Forums would hate that place

Lol fuck off you half breed knuckle dragging red*it

Visit any of the major subreddits and you'll understand
>r/PoliticalHumor
>r/Politics
>r/AskReddit anything vaguely related to politics
>r/iamverysmart and their constant Alex Jones hateboner
>r/coaxedintoasnafu and their constant Ben Garrison hateboner, paired with "muh librul hayters"
And so much more. Their political subs are at least openly SJW/liberal-tier, each and every single other (but WhiteRights, ItsOkayToBeWhite, DebateFascism, NatSoc and some other tiny pages which have not yet gotten banned) sub is just masked libnigger propaganda. Oh, yeah. The_Donald is literally gegisdan.jbg :DDD
And it constantly is flooding us with normie pedes, so it might be even worse than the sjw shit.

Happy Censorship Anniversary!!! - Exactly One Year Ago Reddit’s CEO edited comments that criticized him

Happy Censorship Anniversary!!! - Exactly One Year Ago Reddit’s CEO edited comments that criticized him

Jeez is he really that bad?

bcus low-t race traitors

S O Y B O Y

kill yourself nigger

Reddit has hivemind mentality because of karma. It's also hyper leftist nearly everywhere. Most comments are an appeal to bandwagon.

Its a mosh pit of normies, soyboys, nerds and tryhards. Its a virtual gathering of all the people that annoy you IRL in concentrated form, every single one of them thinking they are brilliant, original and unique. Also its a nerve center for a lot of virtue signaling and SJW bullshit, which spreads like AIDS because of the mentality of the typical reddit user.

>TL:DR: Reddit is to the Internet what 9gag is to memes

This place is reddit now, if you haven't been paying attention.

Google Ellen Pao, that should tell you enough of why

so please fucking go back.

I just read this entire thread and the entire time I was repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

>Ayy quirky dystopian tier social media website lmao
If you like don’t see what’s wrong with it, you're in the wrong place.

neoliberalist circlejerk with curated content and manipulated algorithms to maintain the narrative
faggots who sniff their own farts

>there are people bumping and even honestly responding to this lowest-tier bait thread
Sup Forums IS reddit

I'm even just trying to imagine this place back in 2011 and thinking how good it was then compared to now. This is a bad dream.

I mean what the fuck is this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sup Forums

Nah I’ve yet to see a chain of puns or a chain of movie quotes. That shit is in every Reddit thread.

You must be New Too. I'm also a newfag but at least I know why reddit is disgusting. And I HAVE an account. I just mainly use it for video games and hobby stuff.

I saged just for this post don't worry

I've yet to see any stale memes and corny catchphrases from shitty normie TV shows on Sup Forums all this time

/new/ was a shit show. People who want the ‘old days’ back are fucking retarded.

You can't sage reality.
Yeah I'm just loving the catalog right now. Bless post-election Sup Forums

Sup Forums is Contrarian so it hates most things the majority likes.

Helps that Reddit has some pretty cancerous subs.

>reddit bans you for wrongthink
>I'm pretty much walking wrongthink

I don't hate it, I just can't use it.

Just be happy you don’t have 80 asshurt Sup Forums crossover threads every 15 minutes because someone super edgy dude posted a swastika.

I'm sorry, we literally just finished making EA eat shit and we're currently fighting against net neutrality, you know, actually doing stuff like y'all used to do.

But hey, at least you get to be a little contrarian piece of shit on an anonymous image board who's highest form of counter argument is smug_anime_girl.png files, just like you always wanted.

Pol and reddit are bother echo chambers that are currently spiraling out of control into their own delusions.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhLqPfAylF4

Because they don't assimilate, stick out like a sore thumb, and turn Sup Forums into a "LE BASED MAGA TRUMP 45278D CHESS AWWOOO" circlejerk

OP is a faggot.
If you browse reddit, kill your self.

>Fighting against net neutrality
Could have fooled me

At one time reddit was fair and free speech, but not it's USSR. @lambright is my username 8 years

Congrats on your little video game now fuck off

>we
>we
>we
>we
you didnt do shit and nobody cares about you

pls congratulate me on my little video game too now and I'll kindly fuck off

Basically, its a few things:

the site itself encourages groupthink and censorship, it has a built in "agree/disagree button"
the admins can scream till they're blue in the face that its not a disagree button, but it doesn't change how its used.
get enough downvotes and you start getting auto-censored. just for having the gall to disagree with the prevaling opinion. this leads to extremely strong circlejerks.
thats not enough though, they bring in user moderators. these moderators are often EXTREMELY ill equipped mentally for the job, and wind up banning anything that might hurt their feelings. gone is any chance at debate, there's the moderator sanctioned side and only the moderator sanctioned side.
>b-b-but Sup Forums has mods too! you're a circlejerk too!
most Sup Forums mods and jannies dont give a fuck about most posts. also there's no explicit agree/disagree feature, so if you post a stupid post, the worst you get is some other retard screeching at you. it doesn't impare your ability to post, unless you break one of the like 14 rules the site has

additionally, most reditors are truly horrible people. they're smarmy, rather dumb, and have huge inferiority complexes. they also all think they're super intellectual, and try to show it off. you know that group of kids you knew in secondary school who were obsessed with being "mature"? thats reddit.
they adopt the fallacy of "because i like it its right and the smart thing to do because i am right and smart." they are unable to think critically about themselves; they are unable to engage in retrospection.

finally, the persistent user accounts are the third reason why redditors are shit.
On Sup Forums, you make a mistake, and post something retarded. If the post doesn't just get ignored and fall off Page 10, you'll get people telling you to fuck off or whatever.
But thats ok, you can go make a new thread, and keep trying till you get it right.
reddit doesn't allow that

Did I touch a nerve? Here, let me refute in your native language.

Its called freedom of speech.

Bingo bongo

>your
>we
>your
>Sup Forums is one person
>actually thinking that
thats why youre faggets because its just a bunch of queers talking about micro brews upvoting other faggets sucking dick for gold accounts while getting banned

yes he is a cuck fag but it's good to provide dissent in their liberal echo chambers

and then you get a bunch of the fags thinking they're sooo smart for knowing fucking queen songs

>they are unable to think critically
You already covered that with the bit about circlejerks. It's a requirement of the beast: the more gated a community, the more furiously they react to critical thinking.

Reason requires introspection and an understanding of one's own faults. Hugboxes deny reason, it is in their very nature.

It's a waste of our energy and focus to attack people that are on our side just because we don't like the rules at their internet clubhouse. The people pushing this useless meme are, for all intents and purposes, shills.

reason also demands to be constantly challenged, because reason can only be forged through adversity.

reddit wants to eliminate, to sterilize, to remove adversity. everyone needs to get along. if facebook is the kindergarten of the internet, reddit is the first grade

Redditors are braindead and accept any forced narrative without question or skepticism. You can buy mass upvotes, downvotes, and accounts to push narratives. Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=FxNvUWN3vYk
Reddit is far leftist hivemind full of useful idiots.

Holy shit that image

Reddit is cancerous by design. You need to have an account to post and your account gets points for being liked by your peers...
So before posting, almost every user will run their thoughts through the filter of "what will get me the most upboats?" Then they pander to everyone and censor themselves so that their account points keep looking good.
Fuck - even Twitter offers the same level of anonymity as Reddit without the stupid fucking point system.

Yeah I know. Just one of the things I want to send moot back in a time capsule.

>implying all of Sup Forums is nu-Sup Forums and watches an*me
>unirinically proud of some ea bullshit that reddit got assblasted about
Fuck off, kiddo, if you still play vidya, you are not old enough to use this website.

mass censorship, vote manipulation, tons of shilling. name fagging and vote fagging ruins conversations.

I don't know, why do you hate rotten meat?

because you have to go back

they hate everything

Reddit is the true internet hate machine.
Sup Forums is really just the internet love machine.

you have to understand what argument by 'creating consensus' is. its a manipulative tactic where you set the win-condition of an argument to 'who ever has the most people agree with them wins'. this is very common IRL be it in emotionally abusive relationships or in petty political arguments. literally every liberal ever argues by creating consensus. they will invoke people around them who express their same opinion to prove that they are right because people agree with them...R*ddit is a perfect storm of this because of the people it attracts plus the up vote system where you can shout down opinions you don't like.
Arguing against someone who creates consensus is pretty easy IRL because you just focus your attack on the people who are the consensus until they fuck off for getting into an argument that didn't involve them. this is why libtards don't like one on one debates...creating consensus is the only way they 'win'

Well put. I was in college when Reddit got super popular and some of my longtime friends got really into it. Was pretty sad to watch the combination of college and Reddit turn them into 420BLAZEIT numales who lost their ability to have decent conversations based on original thought. Reddit is like the internet's form of the American University indoctrination system.

you have to go back

Reddit is liberal-biased and full of faggot mods.

Yeah because they dont like people being able to say what they want without being censored to all hell. Reddit is an attention seeking website, not much better than facebook in that regard.
>i got the highest upvotes on this thread
>everyone can check my history to see all the cool stuff i post
The only way you can do that on Sup Forums is if you post selfies and thats contained to a few boards.

someone please post the
>Reddit
>Free Speech
meme

upvote/downvote system ruins discussion.

reddit is composed of people who actually give a shit about certain things, Sup Forums is an edgy neet infested weeb corner of the net who just goof on everything.

You are both correct.

I agree, comrade! Five upboats for you. Vote for Bernie!

It's full of leftards and SJW and those that are not refuse to see that culture and race have a big impact on behavior

Also they give out bans for nothing, basically no free speech

the same reason they hate/paranoid against any group

keep readin that Ayn Rand Supermen!

i dont speak for Sup Forums but i hate it because
>no images
>up voting and downvoting
>jews pay to have certain comments downvoted
its a shit website that i pay no attention to

ok now show feminine benis :DDDD

They have an upvote system that you use to pretty much censor people to the bottom who isnt politically correct and care only about how many people agree with them. They cant take real shit like pizzagate or sandy hoax because theyre all a bunch of crying little FAGS.

Faggots fucking care more about their feels than protecting kids.

Every now and then I'll find a reddit thread about someone/thing I'm interested in and it's just the worse. They always make fun of stuff I like and are so pretentious about it.

because your a bunch of fags fuck off

Reddit like to suppress freedom of speach

I gave reddit an honest try for years. I still make the odd post here and there mostly on the UK based politics subreddits.

I genuinely tried to have proper conversations over there. I get I'm conservative in outlook and a lot of lefties are on there but I always argued in good faith. I very rarely got the same back. Instead of countering points I made, about 60% of the time, I'd just get ad hominem attacks on me. In some ways its like Sup Forums but with moderation enforced powers that have a political slant and if you disagree your comment is buried.

I tried posting in good faith to the general politics subs around election time being positive about trump. I got banned from a half dozen places and downvoted so hard I had a 10 minutes timer on me for making posts. I said nothing negative, nothing outlandish, just said "I think Trump is good".

In short I hate reddit because it appears on face value to be a place where you can have genuine discussion but its impossible to go against the grain due to the voting system burying posts. Leftists also tend to be more downvote friendly, particularly apparent in all political subs. The right tends to downvote less as they have a much stronger focus on free speech.

pic related, its reddit

because you people are faggot holy updoot

>Waaaaah muh games are being ruined!!!!
>Wow, we did it reddit!!! Now I can enjoy muh gaymen in peace!!!
>Waaaaah, the government is going to restrict my internet access!!!! What am I going to do all day!!!
Please go back kid, we discuss adult issues here.