Yamcha takes the mound...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5l4kaO9B0E
youtube.com/watch?v=dFAyXI2HP9M&t=1m9s
youtube.com/watch?v=w7HT1lujPf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Arale-chan confirmed strongest

How old Yamcha is exactly now? 50?

Isn't everyone from the former DB main cast older than 50 already?

I understand the Saiyans not looking their age, but how about the humans...?

Well now we know how Goku looks with his hair combed...

Has the new arc been revealed yet?

I wonder what kind of futuristic stuff Goku had to use to keep that hair under control.

Would a return of 16 for some convoluted reason be good, or bad?

On one hand, it'd be great to have it in the story again - on the other hand, 16's death is one of the only meaningful deaths in the series so far because due to 16's lack of a soul he cannot simply be wished back.

Well they are trained in some mystical chi shit so maybe they age a bit slower too, Lisa Lisa.

Also important to remember is that people in DB have a very technologically advanced society.

They probably have some crazyass skincare and plastic surgery.

Just look at Bulma's parents. They've not changed even slightly for almost all of Goku's life.

I recently started watching some Seth the Programmer videos.
Is he autistic? He seems pretty spic-tier to be applying such extensive calculations to a children's show that doesn't care to account for them itself.

Throughout his videos he states that those calculations are just for fun and have no real purpose within Dragonball.

He does like using them to shit on Superman, Naruto and OPM fanboys though.

WHY IS DRGNBLLSPR SO FUCKING GOOD?!?!

Toriyama mentioned that the reason why Bulma looks so young is because of Capsule Corp technology

It was in some Resurrection F interview iirc

Oh, I haven't seen him say that, but I've only watched a handful of his content.
He does seem to get very haughty and superior about DBS, or even seem personally offended and butt-hurt towards wrongful accusations towards the characters.
youtube.com/watch?v=H5l4kaO9B0E
>that rant about how realistic laws don't apply to fictional characters

>He does like using them to shit on Superman, Naruto and OPM fanboys though.

OPM fanboys are a different breed though because OPM is a gag.

> Arale vs Goku = Arale probably would've won because she's a gag character

> Saitama vs Goku = Saitama would win because he's a gag character

How do people not see this?

He does pride himself on his math skills.

He acts pretty autistic, but his content isn't very autistic.

If that makes sense.

As in autistic, as in the actual meaning of the word of a weird math obsessed nerd. Not in the "i'm a sperging mexican who jerks off to powerlevels" sense.

Because the OPM fanbase has gotten obnoxious about "muh wan panch", leading to a backlash of people trying to make ration and reason out of it in an attempt to disprove them.
Which is folly, because they're attempting to disprove a punchline.

My problem with the OPM fanboys is that they're missing the entire (tragic) joke of OPM.

OPM isn't a very uplifting gag.
It's a very dark and depressing gag.

Saitama is looking for the fights that Goku and Vegeta have. Bloodpumping action where you don't know if you'll survive or not.

Saitama will never experience that, because he'll end every fight in one punch, unless he handicaps himself.

It's a very depressing gag about a very lonely guy.

He's basically Goku looking for his Vegeta, but it doesn't look like he'll ever find his Vegeta.

>shit that sounds a bit too yaoi-y fujoshitty but you understand what i mean

looks like Gohan

I'm hoping for the Universal tournament.

Its about the last chance of doing a dc crossover. The roster would be:

Aqua Man
Green Lantern (Hal)
Flash (Berry)
Wonder Woman
Superman

Batman is on the sidelines being a coach.

>Aqua Man destroys his opponents only to be beaten by Vageta who bond over pride and being a Prince.

>Vageta gets WW in a arm lock and she stands way taller than him pounding him in the ground while he is still wrapped around her arm. Vageta wins due to a knock out, by final flashing WW out of bounds, she asks if he is looking to be a King, Bulma does not like it.

>Piccolo fights Green Lantern, double knock out due to Special Beam Cannon being a exact match for the construct. Hal offers to put in a good word for him to be a lantern.

>Flash beats Vageta by getting him pissed at his speed, only to be knocked out be Gohan.

>Gohan gets beaten by Superman.

>Goku and Superman bond for a bit before getting in to the fight that ends up opening in to a planet wide fight, Superman tells Goku that Omni King will wipe out his universe due to the multi-time lines unless he can win and use the super dragon ball wish to undo them.

>Goku steps down if Superman fights him for real one day, Superman says he will offer him a real fight, but hopes they never have to since that means a crisis on infinite earths.

Its hokey comic/anime story telling but its all we really want.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

They say the opposite thing in Sup Forums.

They don't want anything to do with Dragon Ball.

Also If I can't talk about Dragon Ball in the Dragon Ball thread then why fucking have this stupid thread.

Whats the point?

Thread over then.

They'll never do a DC/DBZ crossover

A man can dream. Some talk from DC writers indicates they have been trying but this is all talk from writers who want to write for Superman. So who knows.

Yamcha was 50 at the 28th Budokai, and 40 during Buu. I'm not sure where Super is at now.

The time line seems to have stalled out since Trunks and Goten have not aged at all in the time since the Buu arc. They should at least be in their teens.

So if Pan was 4-5 at EoZ, and Yamcha was 50...then now he should be 45-46

Trunks and Goten are still 13-14, despite their appearance

>Some talk from DC writers indicates they have been trying but this is all talk from writers who want to write for Superman

Is this true? It's a good opportunity for Toei to make $$$ so I don't see why not?

From the sound of it, its just pie in the sky type stuff. AT mentioned it flippantly years ago during a interview but nothing came from it since he likes to bullshit and forgets cannon all the time.

Why the strawman?

Isn't this U6 vs U7?

Is Yamcha replacing Monaka?

Goten could just be going Goku's midget path.

Yeah, but Beerus could HAKAI everyone.

For a filler, I found this episode quite entertaining. Dare say I'm enjoying the fillers more than the main arc.

Goku looked like a child until he became an adult.

Naruhodou Gokuchi, Gyakuten Saiyan

> Jaco manga perfectly explains Goku and Goten's late growth

Well there ya go...

Makes me wonder,did they have a different key artist doing this episode? The key frames were on point, which is usually what DBS suffers from.

Its been so long since I watched Dragon Ball, shit I think since I watched on telemundo when I lived in Chicago.

It was the only way to watch it for years till toonami aired it.

Goku looked like a toddler still when he was 15 during Piccolo Daimao saga.
Then he was 18 during 23rd Tournament and looked like an adult.
Which means Saiyans have a growth spurt somewhere between ages of 15 and 18.

Arale indirectly defeats Beer via her hakase's invention though.

Gag power too stronk

Yamcha knows baseball.

All others don't.

Huge advantage to U7.

Oh and if we go by DB Minus date of Goku's birth which places it 3 years earlier than what we know (retcon), then he was actually 18 during Piccolo Daimao and 22 during 23rd Tournament.

Let that sink in.

>zenou noticed beeru's and champa's tournament which only displayed god power fighting in the last fight
>somehow didnt notice or care about zamasu killing all his kaioshins and hakaishins

Please explain this

Zeno is literally a child, he gives no fucks.

Still doesn't explain why Gohan looked like this when he was fucking 9, but recessive genes I guess

Why don't they just wish for Yamcha to be a Saiyan with the dragonballs? He basically looks like Gohan's twin brother and don't give me that "B-but that would be an asspull user!"

For the same reason Shenlong can't transform the androids into pure humans.

We're talking about DBS here user not DBZ don't confuse the two.

Only if it was funny.

The Super Dragon Balls could, it has the power to take someones body with goku's power level and give it to a god.

This is why filler is cancer.

Gohan is an exception. He is also the only Saiyan hybrid that was born with a tail

I'm sure if Dendi wasn't such a weak fuck that doesn't fight then it would be possible.

he cared enough to personally go to the tournament to reprehend beerus and champa, i doubt he wouldnt care about all his gods being killed
seems like a plot hole

>seems like a plot hole

It's not unless Zen-chan is omniscient

>It's not unless Zen-chan is omniscient
He is not since he had to be shown what dipshit 1 and 2 where doing when Goku called him.

he's a quarter ox king.

We don't know if Goten and Trunks were born with tails but had them removed in order to avoid any giant monkeys.

For all we know AT forgot they even had tails, remember Launch?

Neither does he.

According to Daizenshuu #4 they were born without tails.

> The tailless second generation are super ultra child prodigies.

> Saiyan genes have an extraordinarily good compatibility with Earthling blood. Because of this, when the two races are mixed together children with formidable power are born. Particularly, those Halflings born without tails hide an exceptional battle power. There are many things that they naturally master from a young age, such as the ordinarily arduous transformation into a Super Saiyan. In spite of having such an outstanding battle sense, they do not have a fondness for battle like a pure Saiyan. Instead, it seems that the violent temperament of the Saiyan has been relaxed through their Earthling blood.

Well at least gohan had SOMETHING going for him.

Chill out, man.
It's just an user, ignore him and keep it up. Even if I dislike crossovers somewhat, your post brought a smile to my face, so, there's that.

Thank god this will never happen.

Yeah but Gohan and Trunks didn't. Gohan was actually pretty decently tall and he was only like 10. And when trunks flashes back he looked pretty old too. Half breeds didn't really stall their growth like the saiyans.

It should be worth noting, that though it's really subtle, Goku and Krillin both did grow between Tournaments.

>Goku absorbed the SSG power into his base form

Okay, he IS autistic, isn't he?

That has been retconned ages ago, Goku is back to Buu saga level. The manga proves it and so does the anime when you consider that it's unlikely that Trunks or Zamasu were God-level.

>I hate the fun Dragon Ball, I want boring power level crap of Z

And this is why most other fandoms hate DBZ fans. There is no room for goofy fun.

I love functionaly retarded Goku we had in Dragon Ball pre-Z

>i don't like comic crossover shit so i must hate fun
Nice argument, dumbass.

Also it's worth noting that Goku at 18 isn't fully grown yet. he's still a head or two shorter than Yamcha and Tenshinhan although that was a bit inconsistent. He'd probably be at eye level with Vegeta.

Better than yours newfag, learn to bait.

This is probably the shortest Tori drew him.

I miss early-mid DB's ridiculous ear-size.

Of course he could be wished back, but what purpose would he have on the story? We don't see much of 17 or 18 either.

So for my 2 other fellow filthy dubfags here do you have someone in mind who you want to voice Zamasu?

Yamcha is so shy of women.

Liam O'Brien

youtube.com/watch?v=dFAyXI2HP9M&t=1m9s

trunks and goten have more potential than gohan

gohanfags BTFO

>bawww someone doesn't like my shitty idea so he must be a newfag baiting
Retard.

Isn't this nigga in his 50's by this point? how the fuck is he still prime enough to play professional sports?

You guys are the joke honestly. The whole universe of One Punch Man is based on powerlevel, they are really precise on the matter. The joke in One Punch is Saitama having unlimited strength despite being chill a guy. The author said Saitama is able to destroy the universe in two punch. That make him canonically stronger than Goku. Why do you guys feel the need to say "B-but he's a joke character"? He's living in a world where powerlevel does exist, where it is mesured and quatified. He's obviously stronger and? What's the issue? Why are you getting hurt by that?

Oh that is way better than the guy I had in mind.

Its not like you did anything but talk shit so yeah its basic bait tactics.

This is my favorite Piccolo wallpaper.

Also how great is it Gohan has such a great dad like Piccolo.

Matching Goku vs Saitama is like putting some MLP trash vs the entire cast of That 70s show. Its stupid and I wont knock the fans for having a opinion on who wins but there is a clear winner.

>being this retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=w7HT1lujPf0

Like of hate DBZA but that Cell voice would be great for Zamasu.

You know there are more powerful Dragon balls the size of planets in DBS that could do what he said.

Not that user, but your Universal Tournament idea was fucking shit. I'd rather have a Multiverse arc with Salagir as the animator than the absolute retarded fanfiction garbage you shat out. I hope you never try to actually write anything you fucking disappointment.

he looks so sad

> taking a gag character THIS seriously

>people upset and triggered by the Arale episode
>people loving the Arale episode and trolling those who are upset

You're both fucking retarded. This episode was so non-canon it may as well have been fan fiction. It literally didn't happen and will never be mentioned in the anime/manga again. When you acknowledge a character as a cartoon character in the show like that, it means the whole thing is a joke.

>The author said Saitama is able to destroy the universe in two punch.
I bet he did you lying bag of tamales.

t. assmad autistic powerlevel pissbaby

Gag characters cannot be compared to regular characters.

Thanks Doc

You are the one taking a gag universe that seriously. Dragon Ball universe is as serious as OPM universe. Saitama is stronger that's all, user. Beerus and Zeno are probably still stronger than him though.

Too deep for Zamasu.

>non-canon Toei filler is non-canon Toei filler
WHOA CALL THE PRESS

>Salagir as the animator

of course.

>fuck, I look like a retard
>I better intentionally miss the point and twist it around to save face
It must be depressing being you.

I have more.