P u r e S o y

What are we going to do about the soy boy problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/imm18CDng0M?t=39s
gunbroker.com/Maverick-88/Browse.aspx?Keywords=Maverick 88
oneingredientchef.com/vegan-men/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17107848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
jcr-admin.org/files/pressreleases/051512225221_Rozinrelease.pdf
markitonutrition.com/vegans-have-more-testosterone/
tinyurl
youtube.com/watch?v=WTpgSGXqZVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the soyim are goin all out user!

riddle me this Sup Forums
fuddyfive or .357 mag for first pistol

I own a select fire Zastava AK, am I white?

Easy, just eat fermented soy, not the ones you westerners processed that has that loads of gay hormones enablers.

double stacked 9mm

oh gosh. i hear this war pistol shoots 45 inches Assault Crippling Penetrator bullets

.357 s&w 868

.357mag JHP cause of blast noise, muzzle energy, and revolver.

it's a great way to deafen and blind yourself when a nigger comes a knockin'

720-740 a normal price?

buy a nine, revolvers are useless, especially the microdick ones.

I only have a ruger 10/22 LR
and im about to buy a brand new compound bow this friday, should I just get a gun instead? id prefer the bow, but can anyone convince me to get a gun?

revovlers are for people larping as cowboys or police detectives

Walther PPQ M2

for a quality brand name like S&W yes. for some cheap brazilian pot metal shit like taurus, no, you should be paying 400 max

I would get a gun. The prices are never going to be this low again.

>What are we going to do about the soy boy problem?

remove all sissy reportlets.

yeah but they're fun and easy to shoot accurately and A E S T H E T I C
youtu.be/imm18CDng0M?t=39s

I don't own a gun, and thank the God I don't believe in that people realize that they are evil. No one should ever own a gun. They are loud, scary, and can kill people. Only police should have guns.
The 2nd Amendment was wrong, and did you guys know that the man who wrote it didn't want it in the constitution?

I live in rural PA, I can't really see a situation where I would need a NiggerBlaster6,000,000
What guns are super cheap right now that no longer will be?

revolvers don't jam, sonny

>revolvers are useless
how about when you need to absolutely 1000% make sure whatever you hit is blind, deaf, and dead with one hit or a bear is charging you?

9mm, with a cap of at least 12+1 rounds.

I just read this entire thread and the entire time I was repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

>Ayy quirky soy causes low T and not fluoride lmao
If you think this you're in the wrong place.

>first pistol

But they look so ugly, why not pic related

I would shit my pants if CMP started with dated 1911's.

I agree
get a rifle

Meant to say 686, Im drunk. Yea 700-800 for a used one sounds right. Brand new 900-1000.

How about and fucks your wife and daughter behind your back instead faggot.

open carrying a rifle is autistic

Nigger blaster 9000s are a lot of fun though especially out in the country. You could probably build a PSA AR15 for under $350

we were talking about bears, user. open carry is tism regardless, but what do I know, all of my guns are illegal lol

Why not a maverick 88?
gunbroker.com/Maverick-88/Browse.aspx?Keywords=Maverick 88

I just bought a hungarian m44 for $230 is that a good deal or did I get ripped off? I probably should have haggled a little more, but I got a box of ammo with it.

.40 best of both worlds.

oneingredientchef.com/vegan-men/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17107848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
jcr-admin.org/files/pressreleases/051512225221_Rozinrelease.pdf
markitonutrition.com/vegans-have-more-testosterone/

>price of .45
>power of 9mm

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2 30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw 220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb Soy Men
Review/Final Quote on
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Good luck pulling a rifle out from under your car seat and shooting Jamaal when he's trying to car jack you at a red light at 1 AM.

>I live in rural PA

neat, i'll pick up one of those too, any tips on finding one in decent condition?
I dont have the time or patience to build my own gun

obviously worth the markup price compared to a cheaper brand i'm guessing

w-well screw you! I fell for the .40 meme when I bought my first handgun. Nah but yah don't get a .40 like I did, ammunition isn't as common as the 9mm or .45. I do love my Beretta PX4 Storm though with it's rotating bolt.

never change /k/ommando

On second thought go for the S&W Governor

never

Is that your piece? Pretty sick if so. How do you like it?

What are you using it for? Glock 36 is a good carry 45.

there's also the gp100. It's a nice price with amazing durability, more so than the 686 because it has 3 cylinder locking points vs 2 on the 686. It's heavier and less refined but a solid gun. I shot THOUSANDS of full power .357mag through mine

I think PPQ is pretty sexy and it has the best factory trigger on the market, but I love CZ

Clean that shit

not CC, can't CC right now
i just don't want to get fucked over with some jamal tier gun
>anons recommending 9
we have a 9 but it's not mine

lel I fell for the .40 meme too back in 2012/2013ish when there was an ammo shortage and the only thing available was .40

Haha they make a 1911 sound like a nuclear weapon. Just to give you lib fags a hint, 1911's are still manufactured and sold legally by every manufacturer in every gun store. Allowing the US military to sell surplus 1911s is literally no big deal. It allows collectors to own a vintage military pistol instead of purchasing a new recreated model from the gun store. I for one cannot wait to buy one from the CMP.

My nigger. First gun I ever bought.

Shut the fuck up, you no-taste trash. That disgusting slavshit is less than garbage next to the glorious aesthetics of the PPQ.

it isn't, but I've been considering buying a mosin just to try it.
youtube.com/watch?v=WTpgSGXqZVM

It will take care of itself

with more soy, rendering them infertile and turning them into traps. They'll go extinct, leaving more women for the rest of us.

Ruger isn't jamal tier, it's anti-jamal.

poor bait, sorry for your loss.

>When you prepare for Resident Evil to become real but it never does.

>you no-taste trash
>slavshit is less than garbage
hating on a modified John Moses Browning design, KYS

congratulations

now you only have to worry about all the shit that's still in your tapwater

Is he okay? He looks dead.

Self paralyzed... incredible.

Get a 21 if you want a gun that shoots (home defense etc)
Build an 80% 1911 if you really want to "learn" about the mechanics of guns.

didn't mean to imply it was, taurus seems to be though

if your serious go to a range and rent a few and try them out. explain what you like to the counter guy.

thanks
i'm planning on it, i just wanted some opinions

>then it does happen
I HAVE THIS

9 is probably best, but 40 goes through windshields.

he's either dead or a veggie. look how far back his head snaps when they untangle

Yes, the Hi-Power is another extremely ugly gun. Are you one of those sad fuckers with a fetish for old and ugly handguns?

Don’t listen to this guy. A revolver can be chambered bigger than semi-autos, never “jam” (less moving parts), and always ready to rock. My .44 will stop a semi.

Are you only considering .45 and .357?

You really can't go wrong with a Glock 19 or Shield 9mm.

It's beautiful. Stupid whites emulating nigger culture deserve it. Cull your idiots so you can become the master race hitler dreamed of.

.357 mag
or

9mm is ok, .45 is overpowered for anything youll ever use it for and you lose mag capacity

s&w 22 victory or a ruger mark 4, if you want to develop good form that will translate to every firearm you will ever shoot. Plus you can actually afford to practice with 22lr. These pistols are also affordable and are upgradable and used in competitions.

Or you can buy a "real gun" and develop a flinch and poor trigger pull for the once a month you can afford to shoot your gun. Its alot harder to break a bad shooting habit than it is just to learn it correctly in the first place.

Not worried.. the civilian marksmanship club is not going to sell to liberals.

I happen to own both. The PPQ is better. Mine is the 5" model which is cheating slightly but I'm objectively faster and more accurate with it by some margin.
Not selling the CZ any time soon, though.

Where do you live? Does it have the bayonet attached? Are the parts matching?
I got my Hungarian (century imported) M44 with the bayonet, matching parts, and full accessory kit for $185 at a gun show here in Alabama

>Hi Power
>another extremely ugly gun
>says the guy calling someone out for having no taste
I bet you think Sigs are ugly too, no taste user

If you don't own a 92 you are truly a numale

yeah i've heard it's better to train with .22lr for accuracy before moving onto bigger calibers
i heard some shit the other day about ranges not letting single people go in and rent, every time i've been to a range its been with other people

I think the Soy Slaps at the end finished him.

MOSIN
NAGANT
FIREBALLS

I think that literally every handgun designed by Browning or closely based on his designs is ugly, yes.

I've been reluctantly sold on the plastic striker shit for practical purposes but this user is right. CZ is more aesthetic by far.

Both: .45 double-stack for a main piece and a .357 as a backup.

Oh shit I've been meaning to get a 1911 where do I buy a certified nazi killer?

I see they didnt brief you about linking on Sup Forums.
whats the end game for shilling against soy? is it whos your boss, the sugar industry or dairy?

We need to normalize supplementing testosterone in pubescent and older males in the same way that circumcision has been normalized.

Wasn't that pistol model made 100 years ago?

I thought that PGO shotguns are unaccurate

If you plan to carry it's too big unless you live somewhere where you will almost always have a jacket. Trying to carry that in waistband would be uncomfortable as shit.