Anti-Net Neutrality Shill's absolutely BTFO!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The FTC just said that at the end of the proposal they are preserving Net Neutrality! You Trumpfucks bitching and shilling against Net Neutrality have resulted to ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Even in the FCC proposal they still say that the Open internet will be preserved with the FTC!
>together with antitrust and consumer protection laws, ensures that consumers have means to take remedial action if an ISP engages in behavior inconsistent with an open Internet.
apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-347927A1.pdf

Trump fucking lied to you on this whole thing too. At what point are you going to realize he lies to you about everything?

You guy's bitch about reddit all the fucking time but guess what you Trump cock suckers

>R E D D I T W I N S
>E
>D
>D
>D
>I
>T
>W
>I
>N
>S

Other urls found in this thread:

ftc.gov/sites/default/files/documents/reports/broadband-connectivity-competition-policy/v070000report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not sure why you think NEET's would be mad that you just made it easier than ever to pirate shit.

Thanks for the help, dumbass.

You're shilling against the FCC relinquishing power the Obama administration gave them which they shouldn't have had in the first place. It's amazing how many retards have come out of the woodwork to support something simply because it has a pretty name.

They can only stop throttling and overpricing if the ISP's voluntarily promise not to do that.

This.

>Soros pays shills $198 million to stump for his prescious Netflix, doesn't effect me at all. OP faggot shill going HaHa, we win!

Kill yourself kike

The FCC is sharing power with the FTC, which means we are keeping the internet open and balanced.

But you can go fuck yourself for shilling against NN. If you hate internet so much than go sit in the woods.

How does it feel knowing that regardless of everything, we still get our way and Trumpcucks lose?

Well thank God the FCC isn't in control of it

Nope. the FTC has it's own policy on Net Neutrality on top of the FCC order. ftc.gov/sites/default/files/documents/reports/broadband-connectivity-competition-policy/v070000report.pdf

Cry some more then neck yourself anti-NN shill

How am I an anti-NN shill?

My bad, I thought you were one of the trumpcucks on here shilling against NN

Did you actually read it? Do you understand it?

"In the 2015 Title II Order, the Commission abandoned almost twenty years of precedent and reclassified broadband Internet access service as a telecommunications service subject to myriad regulatory obligations under Title II of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended (the Act). We reverse this misguided and legally flawed approach and restore broadband Internet access service to its Title I information service classification."

I haven't gotten very far, but at the beginning it says it's reversing the classification to what it was. Show me where it contradicts this?

"We reverse the Commission’s abrupt shift
two years ago to heavy -handed utility- style regulation of broadband Internet access service and return to the light-touch framework under which a free and open Internet underwent rapid and unprecedented growth for almost two decades."

Not seeing a problem here.

>Reddit wins
STILL fucking filled with redditors,dipshit
>have an upfag

It means, trumpet, no matter what the reclassification, the FTC is still upholding NN.

The order even explicitly states that the FTC has to be involved. Your beloved free market will be stuck with it and additional Anti-Trust laws.

What part were you not getting? Or are you too dumbstruck that Trump lied to you again?

Ok so if net neutrality is staying can we take down the trillion threads about it since it doesnt matter?

Maybe just move them to Sup Forums

What? Tired of being reminded that you lost?

I am pretty tired user. Seems like a good time to go to sleep. I can't stop yawning as it is.

>How does it feel knowing that regardless of everything, we still get our way and Trumpcucks lose?
"Your way" is giving the Trump administration complete control over the internet, you fucking brainlet. LOL. That's cuck behavior on a different level. God, you guys are so fucking oblivious. They are begging you to comprehend the fact that it's power that they shouldn't have, and you're responding with random buzzwords you memorized from the TV.

Last I heard, FCC still holds authority over policy (as always), it doesn't directly interfere. FTC takes over policing participating providers. I can probably double check, but pretty sure that's the case.

>FCC loses control, 2015 regulations being replaced
>Hah! We got our way! Take that drumpftards
Is this guy serious?

>FCC out
>FTC and anti-trust laws in
That's what we wanted you absolute fucking retard. The FCC never should have been involved and the FTC should be stepping in and fucking ISPs over with anti-trust laws.

Here it is:
"In addition, we conclude that the oversight over ISPs’ practices that the Commission, FTC, and other antitrust and consumer protection authorities can exercise as a result of the transparency rule likewise will promote innovation and competition, spreading the benefits of technological development to the American people broadly."

Page 130.

The left claiming to be pro-net neutrality is laughable. If they really supported NN Daily Stormer would still be on Twitter and Facebook.

Not after the vote. the Internet is double regulated by both.

Stay mad trumpcuck. You can say thanks anytime for saving your precious Sup Forums

>not paying attention to double regulation by FTC and FCC
>Hah! We get a completely free an unregulated internet for companies to completely shut down our safe space!
Is this guy serious?

>Not after the vote. the Internet is double regulated by both.
Where?

>Stay mad trumpcuck. You can say thanks anytime for saving your precious Sup Forums
Sorry, this board is for adults only. Some of us are old enough to remember the internet prior to 2015.

This is literally what we wanted.

We even said the ISPs would still be stopped from your fear mongering BS.

Guess you should just let us repeal it then, since it's all safe.

What's that?

Soros is terrified still and fighting it?

Whatever for?

The left doesn't really know what NN is. They just know that that Obama called his regulations """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""net neutrality""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" and Trump the Nazi opposes them.

Are you really not paying any fucking attention?

You clearly are seeing how the FTC is getting involved, this doesn't wipe out the FCC entirely.

They're still repealing the 2015 changes. That's exactly what you've been screaming to stop. It's still happening. This was never about net neutrality, it was the the reversal of the utility classification. You're the moron conflating opposition with antiNN.

Yup
>The Trump administration is literally fascist
>How dare the Trump administration not want full regulatory control over the internet

This. They're all gonna feel really stupid soon.

Do you know what regulation means?
Means FCC has DIRECT control over the internet if one classification.
Other classification means FCC can only protect its existence and is subject to market corrections and consumer protection.

FCC was set on AGGRESSIVE
FCC is now set on PASSIVE

Called nuance.

>If they really supported NN Daily Stormer would still be on Twitter and Facebook.

I've learn not to expect anything but the very least from these faggots.

Pajeet's plan from the beginning was removing the FCC from the equation and having the FTC take charge. Congrats, you tried to shill so hard for Google and Soros you ended up shilling for Pajeet.

The FCC take over of the internet in 2015 was for Hillary Clinton's FCC. The legal precedent that the FCC sets the rules for the internet was going to be used to silence "Russian fake news". In other words, anything that went against the narrative. Anyone who isn't retarded could see that coming. This is why Hillary's handlers are freaking out.

>You can say thanks anytime for saving your precious Sup Forums

Pretends it did something useful.

You fucks are dumb. Everyone still losses
>

>an unregulated internet for companies to completely shut down our safe space!
racist wont be throttled to zero on twitter
>no you see I didnt want ACTUAL neutrality

Explain what you mean by this

It means a bunch of online virgins praising the 'free market' and dissing on others in need getting something for free apparently would rather take shit for free themselves.

Typical hypocrites.

You’re acting as if I supported Trump’s stance on NN. I do not. The only ones that do are fucking retarded.

>unironically wanting entities to control which websites you have access to

im sure you're a regular cable user

I
DO
NOT
CARE
EITHER
WAY

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU RETARDS CARE? ITS SHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE. YOU HAVE FUCKING GOOGLE BEING PRO-NN YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST LEFTIST CORPORATIONS WANTING IT. WHAT GOOD IS THAT? YOU THINK THEY CARE ABOUT YOU?

Then go live in the fucking woods if you dont care about your internet.