Tiger & Bunny

>Avoid this show for years because all I hear is about it is homoshit
>Be hopelessly bored yesterday and decide on a whim to watch an episode
>Suddenly realize I marathoned the whole thing plus movies
>Besides the blatantly gay character, don't see shit that justifies its reputation, just character designs and bro scenes that only fujos would find meaningful

God damn, I missed out on a pretty good show for this long because of memes.

Anyway, was the idea of leaving Ouroboros on business intended as a sequel hook or just to keep the setting with a feeling of being alive by remaining not completely resolved? I would really enjoy another season, but I can't say there's enough material to justify it. I'm particularly interested in seeing the Lunatic/Legend plot resolved and seeing if Tiger remains in a stable 1 minute or eventually goes full normal but staying a hero.

Also if Sky High kept going to that bench in the park to wait for his waifu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66lRGY2OJoc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You missed out on it because of your fragile sexuality.

Hey at the time all I could hear about this show was people claiming how obviously gay and made for each other the two protagonists were, plus I was turned off by the idea of CG action. Both combined made me picture the anime as a bait for fujobucks with cheap CG animations for a hero plot that was an afterthought while all the budget went to homoerotic scenes.

The only people who are afraid of gay anime are repressed gay people.

Sorry, I thought the taking the piss would be exemplified by the picture of Antique Bakery. Which is extremely gay and explicit.

I can understand your complaint. That'd be like saying Rakugo is merely fujobait by reputation. try and see past some bullshit hyperbole. Like Oreimo being good.

Sequel hook to show that Ouroboros is still around and bigger than just the company head for if they ever decided to come back and make more. But then they didn't.

I didn't mind the gayness in Samumenco because I was there for the bullshit nonsensical plot since episode 7, I gave that one a chance since no CGI.

>try and see past some bullshit hyperbole. Like Oreimo being good.

You don't have to worry about that one, I only saw it till the end to see if the MC got fed up with his sister's bullshit and left disappointed

I read that it recently it won a poll for most anticipated anime sequels though, so there might be a chance.

And with R3 revealed, nothing's impossible anymore.

You know there's going to be a Hollywood movie right?

Not really looking forward to that one considering how Hollygood tends to adapt things.

>Implying Fire Emblem won't be stripped of his flamboyance
>Implying Blue Rose won't be aged up, have her suit replaced, and have her as Tiger's love interest in the obligatory romance subplot instead of the harmless crush of the show.
>Implying Lunatic's plot won't be scrapped in favor of Maverick's muh evil corporations/government that they love to do so much
>Implying they won't replace the product placement for McDonalds, Coca-Cola, Comcast, Walmart and Disney.

50/50 for the action being either good or Michael Bay

I rewatched the series recently and I'm going to watch the movie for the first time in a few days. What am I in for?

Just more T&B fun. The movies were nothing special though it had a bit of neat character development.

Do we get anything surrounding Wild Tiger 1 minute?
Kotetsu's personality is still amazing but I was really sad when he started losing his powers. I felt like he got the short end of the stick

I appreciate that the Rising progressed the story just a bit from where it ended in the show, though I'm not sure if I like that Tiger went back to be a first leaguer, it was heartwarming to see the guy chasing the robber with the rookies and rebranding himself as the 1 minute Tiger, I kinda wanted him to remain the second leaguer who ot involved in big stuff

Spoilers for the user who's going to watch the movie.

Yes.

I think the plot on his powers was great and had a satisfying resolutions as per my words above.

it was mediocre . why dis a lot of people like it ? the ops were great tho
youtube.com/watch?v=66lRGY2OJoc

Honestly Tiger carried the show for me.

Yeah, l didn't care much about the plot but the characters where great.

Remainder to read the manga while waiting for S2, it has tons of short stories focusing on various characters, some happening after The Rising.
Even Mr Lloyds gets a chapter where he gets to be cool

The sponsors being actual sponsors in-universe was neat. The characters were nice. Homoerotism was well done.
Villains were meh and plot was kind of mediocre but still a good ride.

Not enough of the Russian weeb.

The Captain America we deserve.

Don't listen to the internet too much on anime especially Sup Forums, there your lesson for today.

;_;