ITT Shows that don't involve any cute girls

ITT Shows that don't involve any cute girls.

How many can we list?

inb4
>but muh dio is such a cute girl xd

Kaiji doesn't count

There's a female worker at that grocery store Kaiji was working in.

>kaiji
>not moeshit

Nice rec thread

Please use tags on anime/vn bases or mangaupdates.

>Erina
>Suzy Q
>Yukako

Now that was easy

They are all major assholes deep inside

why does literally no one talk about this show on Sup Forums

I seriously have no Idea, it's a damn good comedy and on some parts even better than manga thanks to really good voice acting, shame there's only 20 episodes left

On other hand this show also came to mind with actually 0 girls in whole thing

Lurk more.

>There's a female worker at that grocery store Kaiji was working in.
Unironically only in the anime.
The manga is a sausagefest.

Are you sayin Kokomi isn't cute?????? Purge him!

Bit Kaiji has the cutest girl of all.

That looks like a man and even Kaiji said so "Looks exactly like her old man in a drag". As such I'm going to assume that thing is Female (Male).

K-on!

i have never seen a female in real life: the post

>Holly
>Anne
>Tomoko
>Reimi

Have they even showed her in the anime though? Isn't she from the beggining of Kazuyahen?

>Narancia

Yhose aren't women, those are genetic failures. Now go poo in the loot you pajeet.

Tomoko and Reimi are top tier girls

And soon we'll have Trish and best girl Narancia. And much later Lucy Steel, Yasuho and Daiya

But Kaiji is the cutest girl of all

>Forgeting Best Girl Shinobu
Shit taste

>Maeda's mom
>not cute

She cameos right at the very end of season 2.

I'm pretty sure she's in the ED too.

do shows with only whores count?

Kazuya arc has a cute grill that got stabbed by the sword game.

The only female featured is an old lady from whom he buys cigarettes once.
Although that might have been only in the manga.

I think there aren't any female characters in One Outs beside Mama and maybe some nameless bimbos in the background.

sure, real racers dont need girlfriends anyway

Haven't read it yet because
>ongoing
>untranslated

It's fully translated years ago. It's the three Asians arc.

Does this count?

There might have been some older women but >all boys' school

I was thinking the same thing but you beat me to it. That's some patrician taste you've got there, user.

Mob psycho, even the love interest is hideous

Hell no. Cute girls aplenty.

>who is Anna
Are you serious?

>It's fully translated years ago. It's the three Asians arc.
You're full of shit, Tobaku Datenroku Kaiji is still ongoing. Just because sub-arcs within it are finished doesn't mean that the arc itself is (which it isn't).
What you're saying is equivalent to saying that first arc of Kaiji is finished because Restricted RPS and Human Derby are done.

First Arc of Kaiji was called Tobaku Mokushiroku Kaiji and encompassed the Restricted RPS, Human Derby, E-Card and Tissuebox Lottery sub-arcs.

Second Arc of Kaiji was called Tobaku Hakairoku Kaiji and encompassed the Underground Chinchirorin and The Bog Pachinko sub-arc.

And currently the third arc of Kaiji called Tobaku Datenroku Kaiji is ongoing, with Mahjong, Kazuya and One-Poker sub-arcs , the first two of the sub-arcs being done.

If you don't believe me then check Japanese titles for yourself, it's still Tobaku Datenroku Kaiji with Mahjong-hen, Kazuya-hen and One Poker-hen.

??
Mob and her are cute.

Why the fuck doesn't this have a Bluray release?
Why are [CBM]'s releases of all episodes looking like ass?

Someday, i will see Pluto animated.

Thanks senpai, it's actually the third anime I've ever watched completely, with the usual suspects, Bebop and GitS, coming in 1st and 2nd respectively. Starting Texnohlyze now. I honestly thought anime was all little girls and fanservice for 20+ years of my life

Nah, you're right, except not Anna, but instead pic related.

Early digital anime always looks like ass.

No important characters are female.

You're not entirely wrong in that assumption, but there's definitely some exceptions. For me it was my fifth I think my first four were Death Note, Black Lagoon, Deadman Wonderland and Hellsing

Nearly everyone in this show was fucking ugly.

Death Note blurays look great.
Sure it's still clearly animated at much lower res than that but it looks amazing compared to shit like Monster.
And GitS is also "eraly digital" and has proper Bluray transfer that also looks good.

I tried with Black Lagoon, I did. But I expected a Bebop-y story about mercenaries, and instead got absurd boat ramping and lonely sararimen wish fulfillment with a side of femdom fetish fuel.

It's not for everyone I suppose. I adored it but I openly admit I have fairly low standards and am easily amused. with the notable exception of SoL moe blob stuff and some shonens that take themselves far too seriously which I detest on principle.

Azazel-san had only 1 girl that wasn't joke tier ugly and even she wasn't all that cute

Like I said, I really did want to like it. My friend, who's partially responsible for making me see that the whole medium isn't garbage, told me to go into it expecting a more shallow Tarantino movie instead of something serious, so I might give it another chance.

But Kaiji is a cute girl

It has it's serious moments but overall it takes itself about as seriously as JoJo or any other over the top action show. Whatever the outcome of your rewatching, I wish you the best.
Godspeed Senpai

The haibane renmei BDs look like ass, same goes for Kino no Tabi and a bunch of other early BDs because they're just upscales and thus mess with the original resolution.

If you want to look into better anime, I suggest you look into older shows, like Dear Brother or the Black Jack OVA series. Honestly the further back you go the quality of shows increases, with things like Galaxy Express 999 and Space Captain Harlock being far better than their modern equivalents. With OVAs like Area 88 and Key the Metal Idol and films such as Royal Space Force showing that anime can be a serious medium.

No cute girls in this one
Some were sexy tho

Protip.
GitS and Death Note were animated in 480p as well.
But the reason their blurays look good is because they upscaled it properly, using the original material.
Kino looks like shit because they LITERALLY took the DVD footage straight from the DVD disc and upscaled that.
What they should have taken is take the original film master and work on that, and they didn't.
Monster looks even worse because the DVD transfer is shit to begin with and it has no Bluray either.

Kiyoko a cute.

Thanks for the recs friend, I'll be sure to check them out after Texhnolyze

which is actually a fucking pleasure to watch, story and plot aside. It's like each episode is a 20 minute light psychedelic music video.

If you like Texhnolyze you'll definitely like Key the Metal Idol.

>girl that canonically NTRs main character
>cute
Lol no

this is false.

Another one to check out, thanks again.

is there a bigger sausage fest than kinnikuman?

Mitsudomoe

Joshiraku

>People forgetting Kaiji is moe

He's so moe you never need cute girls again

>needs protecting from himself

Also, I really need to see this animated, if only to hear Fumihiko Takichi barking "KANJIRU! KAAAAANJIRUUUU!!!"

I used to think that naruto was cool and still do so.

COOL VIBRATIONS