What is the most Jewish wikipedia article you've ever read...

What is the most Jewish wikipedia article you've ever read? I don't think i've read anything kikeier than this pile of shit in my life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_homo

pic unrealted

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_racism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza
world.time.com/2012/12/20/the-swiss-difference-a-gun-culture-that-works/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like the one on Jewish stereotypes. The writer sounds so butthurt

>more people die in 2 days in US due to guns than people have died in UK due to terrorism in 17 years
>less safe

You know criminals don't care about the law, right?

how about the one with the southern strategy?

wanna play the Hitler game?

>not mentioning the fact that there are 5x more ppl in America
R u forgetting, or r u an antiflatrator?

>every western country with gun control has an absurdly lower per capita homicide rate
>hurrrr durrrrr criminalz will get gunz anyway

kek ok
>more people die per capita in 1 week in US due to guns than people die per capita due to terrorism in UK in 17 years
wow so much better

You do realize guns per capita is strongly correlated with HDI right? Countries like the UK and Japan are exceptions.

Germany, Italy, Finland, and many other safe European countries are absolutely LOADED with guns. Many have 10x the number of guns the average South American country has, while having a gun homicide rate over 100x lower. I'm not exaggerating, those numbers are real. Look it up.
If that's not enough to convince you that the AMOUNT of guns has little to do with homicides, let alone gun homicides, you're a fucking retard.

>.3 guns per capita in those countries vs 1 gun per capita US
>"loaded" with guns
even the most "loaded" countries in your examples are no where near the US, they also have far stricter gun laws than we do

> implying gun violence is an average across the country and isn't concentrated in certain parts of certain cities
> implying that shots flying in American ghettos at night is the same thing as a teen pop concert in Manchester or a bridge outside Parliament exposing innocents to horrifying slaughter
> dismissing an exponentially growing terror threat in a country with California-tier gun rights and no free speech

>You do realize guns per capita is strongly correlated with HDI right?
>Number 1 in guns per capita is US
>Number 2 is Serbia
>Number 3 is Yemen
K

I'm just responding to the OP who literally was implying the second point
>exponentially growing terror threat
ever heard of the IRA bud, terrorism deaths in the UK are far fucking lower than they were during the troubles

okay? Brazil has far more strict gun laws than we do too. You seem to think criminals will follow these gun laws.

Finland is ranked #4 in guns per capita. Switzerland is ranked #3. They both have about a 1 gun for every 2 people.
Wow. what crime-ridden shitholes.

Try reading this without having the urge to gas jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_racism

This is also what shows up when you wiki "anti-white racism"

Literally third paragraph in intro
>Claims of reverse racism tend to ignore disparities in the exercise of power and authority that scholars argue constitute an essential component of racism. In this view, isolated examples of favoring disadvantaged people over more privileged ones cannot constitute actual racism.[1] Amy E. Ansell writes in Race and Ethnicity: The Key Concepts that there is "little evidence that reverse racism in fact exists"

holy shit again
>every other WESTERN DEVELOPLED COUNTRY with stricter gun laws has a far lower homicide rate than we do
it's almost like making it harder for people to get guns makes it harder for people including criminals to get guns?????
>inb4 hurrrrr durrrr Chicago
places in the US with stricter gun control like Chicago are bordered by states and other areas with lax gun laws making it easier to traffic in, nation wide stricter laws means this won't happen, where are criminals going to get guns Canada or Mexico? oh wait Mexico gets their illegal guns from us....

Why haven't you accepted the state as your god?

>pic unrealted
kys

liberals will write a wikipedia article about something they found on urbandictionary

>every other WESTERN DEVELOPLED COUNTRY with stricter gun laws has a far lower homicide rate than we do

I know this, retard. You're ASSUMING correlation = causation. The laws have almost nothing to do with it. It's the people in the countries, their culture, and how they value and exercise violence. It's an almost completely cultural cause.

Do they realize they are talking about niggers!?

>jews are homophobic

Not jewish but the most butthurt Wikipedia article I've ever read was this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza

It's since been edited unfortunately but it was about twice as long and was mostly some spastic citing mongrel (or Mexican as they prefer to be called) supremacist websites. Was pretty funny t b h.

Lower than the IRA but they are ever increasing.

I feel as if we should just ban guns for niggers and lower class whites and see how fast the crime rate drops.

Switzerland.
Go be a fag somewhere else.

The whites in FBI stats are Arab and Hispanic.

I love that you criticize someone for stating a supposed assumption as fact while stating your assumption as if it were fact

You realize they are blaming Jews for promoting and rewarding what they view as homophobia.

Not sure what your point is, Switzerland has 75% fewer guns per capita than the US does, seems like you believe fewer guns = less crime?

Hence why he compared them to South America, fucking ⅓-wit.

He should comprare developed countries to developed countries genius

>government figures show about 0.5 gun homicides per 100,000 inhabitants in 2010
>By comparison, the U.S rate in the same year was about 5 firearm killings per 100,000 people, according to a 2011 U.N. report
world.time.com/2012/12/20/the-swiss-difference-a-gun-culture-that-works/

See

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy

if you know even the remotest detail of what actually happened you see immediately that this is not just misinformation but blatant propaganda

that article was pretty damn talmudey, I agree. most of the articles aren't that bad

>the guns did it all by themselves

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy
through years of exposure to jew media i have developed a jew filter that allows me to glean the facts from even the most propaganda laced jew filth

>that Argentine poster

Libtard just got blown the fuck out with facts

It amazes me how dense people can be to think inner city culture plays no role in gun violence.
14% of US population commit half of homicides is incorrect. It's young black men so more like 5%

The best part is that the article inadvertantly advocates for a homogenous society.
>One of the reasons the crime rate in Switzerland is low despite the prevalence of weapons — and also why the Swiss mentality can’t be transposed to the current American reality — is the culture of responsibility and safety that is anchored in society and passed from generation to generation.

You're right. We need to outlaw the SOURCE of the problem. You said it yourself.

Niggers.