Who is more badass than Uchiha Sasuke?

Who is more badass than Uchiha Sasuke?

Uchiha Madara. I mean, is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him.

This

Shadow the Hedgehog.

you OP

Princess Kaguya.
Better character. Better anime.

Uzumaki Hinata who nearly died for the hokage, survived his kage bunshin fox sex TWICE and fought by his side even while pregnant with his kid. Sasuke a shit who couldn't even win against a terminally ill man even with bloodline hax. Try being Hinata who with just two awesome eyes, them hands and banging tits can fight by the strongest man in Konoha and STILL LIVE.

Sauceshits pls go.

I love Sasuke's badassery but Madara is God-tier.

FUCK OFF NURUTARD

This girl.

>gag character
>badass

I dont even know who that is

post the full meme

Fine.

I feel like I'm the only person here who didn't like doctor slump or arale and thought dragon ball was way better. just my shit taste I guess

>fail character
>badass

Final Fantasy XV

Anything not from Naruto.

Fuck off.

>survived his kage bunshin fox sex, at least, TWICE

Not even including the first time they did it.

Doesn't matter, obliterate Naruturd universe in matter of minute.

>lost to a powerless fuckboy
>implying he can destroy a universe of trained soldiers and ninja magicians

Sounds like your life is in need of fixing.

>gag characters aren't badass
Frank Drebin would take out all of your chinese cartoon planet destroyers only on account of his sheer dumb luck, apply yourself.

You powerlevelfags are the worst.

>dumb luck
>powerlevels

You sound confused

Kek

Not badass.

He's a dumb cat that gets triggered over food and has diarrhea

>kikebook
Ebin xDDDD

>Hinata

I miss him

>tfw no sharingan

Do you faggots even try?

Hisoka of course.

o my rubber nen

Uchiha Madara. And I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Juubi Jin Uchiha Madara with both Rinnegan, Perfect Susanoo, Mugen Tsukuyomi and every hax under the sun. I'm talking about old school Uchiha Madara who rocked an entire army's shit with nothing but his basic Sharingan and taijutsu. Nigga fought the 5 strongest*** ninja in the world and did nothing but shit-talk about how they were nothing compared to his husbando. Then after wrecking all their shit he walks into the final battlefield nonchalantly like "Yeah, I'm here now. You're all fucked." That Madara was the baddest motherfucker.

Bort, pls

What if Frank Drebin fought Mike Nelson from mst3k?

fuck off

He has the seniority. Wins hands down

Jesus Christ Sauce, get yourself a Hashirama cell arm too. Being a one armed, one Sharignan, one Rinnegan freak might tickle your snowflake fancy, but it makes no sense for an active combatant.

This guy

One punch man

>plot
>beating trained soldier with fucked up magic is child play

At least mine could be fixed, yours is full of faggot beyond repair.

Can uchiha madara beat the cock?

He can just make a mini susanoo arm if he wants like in ninja storm.

No, he was still obsessed with Hachirama's wood after all.

2 soon

I was at a point last year where i could recite the whole thing verbatim, and did so drunkenly at an anime convention multiple times.

that's void

Or pull a pic related

Characters that were punched by Sakura:

Madara [ ]
Kaguya [X]

Characters punched by Kaguya
[x] Madara
There is no other option because we were talking about Madara, not Pinkshit.

But Madara wasn't punched by Kaguya, he was given a surprise sex change operation by nigger Zetsu

I'm actually forever annoyed that he didn't get an arm back. I guess Kishi just thought it looked cool, but it seems cruel and I don't understand the actual reason behind it. I guess Sauce doesn't care though, because when Sakura told him he had an arm waiting he was just like "it's cool babe, gotta go see the world"

>that doujin where he thigh fucks Sakura and fingers her with his Susanoo arm

You mean
>lost to a fuckboy who can kill divine beings with a single touch

>I was at a point last year where i could recite the whole thing verbatim
I could do this, only because I wrote it.

Those seem like they have cold hands.

Why is the STTGL in Naruto?

They look like flames, so wouldn't they be hot? Hot or cold, it would probably feel great. She was enjoying herself in the doujin anyway.

Depends, which Madara are you talking abot exactly?

Him remaining one-armed is part of his repentance.

That's dumb and not canon. He didn't even actually do anything and helped Naruto save the world. Gaara gets both his arms and gets to become Kazekage after actually murdering people, but somehow Sasuke has so much to repent for. I can understand him personally wanting to make it up to the people he cares about, but what does not having an arm have to do with any of that?

>I can understand him personally wanting to make it up to the people he cares about,

He'd do it better if he actually spent time around them.

Sasuke being away from the village for so long is more retarded than him not having an arm. Kishi makes some dumb decisions, but this is nothing new.

Kishi should've just went with the 700 headcanon where he and his family live outside the village in a badass treehouse. It's like he just couldn't think of a good way to have Naruto and Sasuke living in the same village daily without stealing Nardo's Hokage thunder, so he just went "WELP SASUKE HAS SUPER IMPORTANT MISSION TO PROTECT THE VILLAGE BY BEING OUTSIDE THE VILLAGE FOR 10 YEARS)