Holocaust donates $1 Million; Sup Forums narrative collapses

>”Holocaust survivors are nothing but greedy Jews who hate Ameri-....”

How’s it feel to be on the wrong side of history again? What exactly are you all doing to serve your country besides not reproducing?

>A French Holocaust survivor credits American soldiers for saving his life
>Bernard Darty, now 83, was only 10 when he was found in hiding in 1944
>Now, Darty is doing what he can to pay respects back to his lifelong heroes
>He and his wife, Paulette, donated $1million altogether to American Red Cross and Wounded Warriors Project
>Darty said: 'I want to thank Americans with all my heart for rescuing us'
>He added: 'The gratitude I feel to these men is beyond words. They were saviors'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5109641/Holocaust-survivor-donates-1MILLION-relief-projects.html

Other urls found in this thread:

leparisien.fr/faits-divers/igor-bogdanoff-en-garde-a-vue-apres-s-etre-introduit-chez-son-ex-petite-amie-22-11-2017-7409280.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>billions siphoned away from veterans to fund the zionist lobby
>gives back one million

OY VEY GOYIM LOOK HOW GENEROUS WE ARE SHUTUP AND PAY MORE HOLOCAUST REPARATIONS LIKE THE SHABBOS GOY YOU ARE!

THE HOLOCAUST ISN'T GOING TO PAY ITSELF GOY!

Shit like that is what will make people antisemite.

>No holocaust happened in France
>holocaust survivor

rmyt

Wow, another Holocaust survivor! Who did Hitler kill anyways?

You aren’t even American, why do you think your biased, antisemetic opinion matters? The voices and opinions of real Americans are echoed in the comment section, not an ounce of antisemetism could be found.

>leparisien.fr/faits-divers/igor-bogdanoff-en-garde-a-vue-apres-s-etre-introduit-chez-son-ex-petite-amie-22-11-2017-7409280.php
I am and its bullshit

There is nothing virtuous about a thief who returns what he has stolen. It is his duty to make good what was wrong.

Have a (you)

>The holocaust happened goyim
>Here have some shekels to believe me.

Support for the US troops is the treason against humanity

Wow one whole million, they must have worked really hard to save up soo much money among thousands of poor downtrodden millionaires

>guy makes 20 million dollars with holocaust victim propaganda
>shekels start slowing down
>donate 1 million to a friend (and get a generous tax break) to restore relevance

exactly like what foreign aid from 1st world country to 3rd world country

HAHAHAH NICE TRY RABBI

where and how did he get all his money?

Saviors who were swiftly betrayed by those they'd saved. Our mistake.

>ausfailia jealous that they've never liberated a single ethnic group or nation in their entire pathetic history and have nobody who feels grateful towards them
kek what a joke of a country. at least you're not new zealand

>guy makes 20 million dollars with holocaust victim propaganda
> amerimutt pulls it out of his ass

Fuck the US

>Gives money to WWP
Wow, it's literally nothing. Unless you're the catastrophically fucked up guy they give a house or some shit to as part of a PR stunt you'll never get a dime or the time of day from Wounded Warriors Project. Most of their budget goes into the CEOs multi million dollar salary and the rest is split up among upper management.

>Budget surplus one year
>Should we spend it on something extra cool to help the people we say we are?
>Nah fuck them yacht party!

The Jews just donated to more Jews.

Why hello there Rabbi watcha doin?

Didn’t read. Counter-semitism is on the rise. You will all die soon.

Fuck kikes