Is anime corrupting our youth?

Is anime corrupting our youth?

No. On the contrary

Anime is a symptom, not a cause.

This. There's probably less pedos raping children because they're busy fapping to lolis.

you and me both fapping to cute lolis

Depends. Do you consider it corruption if kids go around pretending to be anime ninjas or some shit instead of american superheroes?

No, it's saving it.

Erecting*

We should save some little girls by posting some lolis.

You posting a loli while saying anime is corrupting our youth

First of youth is a shit and fuck off

You ain't belong here

Why the fuck did you reply to me too?

I was already lost cause when I got into anime. I wasnt even originally into it and just wanted something to talk about with other losers.

I thought I caught the samefagging, or do you?

No, that post was my first post in the thread, aiming to lazily make the thread better without posting any loli myself.
This is my second post, clarifying the situation.

Of course not.

>aiming to lazily make the thread better without posting any loli myself
But user, posting lolis makes the threads better

I know this is blade but is OP blade? It seems like blade but not quite.

Anime has been a very positive part of my youth and life in general. Though I suppose that depends on what you watch.

Hence the lazy part? I was getting other people to do it for me.

Yes

Sup Forums is corrupting Sup Forums with their "cuck" spouting and wanting to disallow things because they're degeneracy. All Sup Forums posters should just leave the site.

I mean, tons of Sup Forums like loli. I remember not long ago seeing a very active Prisma Illya thread with little to no negative posts or degeneracy posts.

Sup Forums is as degenerate as ever, only they are degenerate of the 2D kind rather than 3D kind.

Why did you bump this?
Yes you're right but everyone knows this.

Shit, I wasn't aware. Time had passed.

Nice

Is that old Sup Forums? Are we back to the golden age? WE BACK BABY!

Goddamn, nice

Who is that fluid druid?

This isn't nice you retards, it's supposed to have segments cut out to correspond to the spaces between the images.

Fucking newfags.

Youth is corrupting our anime.

Faggot, This is the onlt best thing that came from all this cancer that reeks from Sup Forums. This is the only good thing that came from the past 2 years

You obviously never been to mogra threads or anywhere else then casual threads and generals then. I loathe anons who can't into worth of this place and generalize everything to "its shit". It's tiring.

What? Now you just name throwing? Yes I know about mogra threads and other fun threads, and I also go own mogra threads even despite the fact my favo genres will never appear. But Nothing will compare to space images posts. Nothing.

I never understood the appeal of that, sorry. Seen too much of this shit on other boards ten years ago to even flick an eyebrow at this stuff. To each his own I guess, no offence intended.

C-COMBO BREAKER!

Fuck me, nice one user

Nice try fucko

You can RIS, you know. No way it would be blade, that girl's thighs are way too thick for his tastes(and mine).

I will do my best this next set

If you willing to

hahahahahaha get wrecked loser

This thread is going places
I feel like I've gone back in time

This website is more to blame than chinese cartoons.

Now this is art. Watch and learn, newfagos.

TetーTetーTeh~ NandeDESUKAAA~ ( ̄∀ ̄)ノ

That was my thread and even though there was actual discussion and minimal shitposting it was deleted after around 200 replies and I was banned for 3 days because the moderation on that board is literally r/thedonald