Heterosexuality is irrational ATM

First, let's clear one thing up: while instincts exist, they are limited to PHYSICAL reflexes,
including speech.

That is, one's disposition towards sexuality is entirely rational- from imitation to a fully thought out sexual philosophy- with most people being a compromise between these 2 extremes. If you shirk the notion that you choose your sexual philosophy, then you're doomed to living a sexual philosophy that you believe you can't change- when you can.

Given that Sup Forums skews towards both asociality and high intelligence, Sup Forums is predisposed to thinking in lieu of imitation. And given society's cost/benefit of marriage and family, a Pollack's sexual philosophy skews towards traps- traps offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women, without the detriment of children or the female temperament.

You are a man, be rational.

a fucking leaf

Shut up I am better than you.
Did not even read all of your bullshit

but i like the way real pussy feels

Homosexuality just evolved into this tranny shit, for them to better spread the aids virus.

Wrong

XX means Female
XY means Male
The point of life is to reproduce
sage, kill yourself, etc, etc

>I can't get any so neither should you
the post

nice reposted thread u fucking organic botanical matter

>detriment of children
>children
>detriment
Oh fuck off

The whole reason I want a serious relationship is to have a family

But also this . Trap can't offer a comparable sexual experience because they aren't women physical, not even close

>tfw sexuality is in fact a choice
>tfw I still prefer vaginal sex to a literal anus
LOCK ME UP IM A MONSTER

Also children are not a detriment. Raising a child to carry on your birthright after death is the least detrimental thing you can do in the long run, if I'm being rational.

I demand a range ban for all leafs.

>The point of life is to reproduce
3000 years of philosophy, still not proved.
But don't let me stop you find cucking yourself for others.

Procreation is a cake, one among many.
Depend on your values.

Any set of values that doesn't include reproduction are at best destined for extinction and at worst parasitic

>implying existence is rational
American education

>The point of life is to reproduce
fuck OP but wtf are you a fucking virus?

Fuck off cunt. Same thread 3 days in a row.

Everyone wants attention. Nobody wants to be forgotten. At least in my eyes, having kids is a way of ensuring your personal legacy carries on. Because I certainly wouldn't want the family home I built with my bare hands to be owned by someone I didn't know, and have them be ungrateful cunts.
>implying existence
L E A F

fpbp

Fpbp

>title
>flag
into the trash it goes.

also saged

>Everyone wants attention. Nobody wants to be forgotten. At least in my eyes, having kids is a way of ensuring your personal legacy carries on.
That is YOUR value, don't push it onto others.

Because I certainly wouldn't want the family home I built with my bare hands to be owned by someone I didn't know, and have them be ungrateful cunts.
You could sell it, and use the money for your favorite foreign aid organization.

fucking leaf stop changing your id

where do leafs actually come from? I never bothered to read up on canadian history

why didn't they just join america

>fucking leaf stop changing your id
Can't help that mods can't stand my bantz

all you need to know is that the eternal Anglo created the leaf

Has he shown his tits yet?

Anyone got pics? It might be a dude, but he's got a dude's taste in tits. 8/10