I don't understand. I really don't understand how they're gonna pull off a Season 3...

I don't understand. I really don't understand how they're gonna pull off a Season 3. All key figures of Britannia are taken care of, so who will be the new enemy? The remnants of Britannia in their country?

$$$

Probably UFN internal strife

The title is Revival of Lelouch. I figure maybe the revival of Lelouch might be an important plot point or theme.

Rewatching the series made me realize how much of a train wreck it is. And i loved every second of it
Tbh as long as season 3 is as hype and full of bat-shit insanity as the other seasons, i don't care how they'll pull it off

That didn't answer OP's question tho.

>mfw its aliens or demons
>they gave the geass to the humans
>now they want it back

it is. it meant lelouch will make random havoc and rebellion again.

Against what? This isnt AoT
That sounds shitty as hell. And we'll still watch every goddamn second of it cuz Code Geass.

Yep I was wildly guessing the same thing.
Lelouch is in hell and want to put an end to the suffering there and help his people. Also turns out the geass are from ancient demon contracts. Expect it to be even more crazy then the last.

Honestly they don't have to try any more they just have to make it silly enough to pass as a good drinking game with friends.

If orange comes back I'll need to make more srew driver shots. And call out sick before starting.

against the britain himself the reason is they're not living their live correctly of course.

>itself

The cult of Geass, and the origins of the Geass power, will be explored maybe (like, who was the first two-alphabet-letter person and how did they get their powers).

Some Geass user with a hatred for Britannia and or the UFN. Will probably manipulate shit and use Britannia as a scapegoat for the problems of the world. Britannia is castrated and people tend to not treat fallen opressive nations very well.

>HE LEGIT THINKS LELOUCH DIED
Hol up

Rewatched it since the news of r3. Season 1 was pretty good, a few asspulls (euphinator) but pretty good. Then r2 and Ho boy the amount of asspulls and train wreck of that shitshow.

I don't know what I want out of s3. Another crazy trainwreck or some semblance of decency.

Something something stupid.

S2 should make you have faith that s3 is going to happen in full glory and insanity. Like "live command nuke Tokyo" or "lulz orange is the epitome of loyalty" or any other stupid shit they pulled

Neo-Britannia ruled by a clone of Lelouch

I did a rewatch one or two years ago and I agree with what you said. I watched every episode of R1, but couldn't watch R2 so I just watched one minute, skipped four minutes for most of R2. That ending is(was?) pretty great though.

It's a third season to a bad show that got exponentially worse with its second season and has no reason to continue from a story perspective. It's blatantly a cash grab that purely exists since the fanbase is so rabid that no matter how low quality it is it will be a hit.

As long as it revives Lelouch, I am willing to bite whatever bullshit the writers will throw at me.

The bro will break free of his geas to serve zero

The globalist order will fall apart and result in a world even worse than it was before.

Unless the Geass has a time limit, I don't see it happening.

Aliens invade and Suzaku is too out of his depth at tactics to keep up with an enemy that has superior firepower and manuverability

Lelouch will be the bad guy that decides the New government is incompetent and must be replaced by a homogeneous Brittanian Empire spearheaded by himself.

>who will be the new enemy?
EU

The mysteries of Australia will finally be revealed.

Who's going to be the Euphinator for 3rd season when he/she kills Britanians

Or it can be a new Empire that rises from the ashes. I don't know about you guys but my money's on a Caliphate in the middle east.

Well, Schneizel is still kinda in game. And i can't remember if the chinks were completely taken care of. Or some crazy geass user out of nowhere.

>so who will be the new enemy?
The people who's pulling the strings behind the shadows.

It's called the resurrection of lelouch

That kinda implies he died.

>it's going to take at least one whole episode before he appears

wasn't there a resurrection of zero episode in the first two seasons?

You know how they found a way to make up antagonists in 00 S2? Think that, but worse.

Imagine if Akito was the antagonist.

I could see it set several years after R2 and have some secret Geass order reveal itself, doing several coups all over the world

R3 is just gonna pick up from where akito finished

He is probably not gonna appear before the end of the first episode just to make some random mooks kill themselves

Lelouche vs the Jews

That's a one-sided fight.

Silly user, remember orage-kun? or have you forgotten Geass canceler technology exists in the setting?

Language is not always literal user, resurrection doesn't have to mean heart-stopped-beating died, it can simply mean that Leuloch is back in the game instead of keeping himself out of it.

We'll see what happens.

Hopefully something about whatever world that was Lelouch saw in C.C.s head. Thing is, R2 isn't like R1 where the story wasn't finished and it ended on a cliff hanger. The entire series so far is a complete story arc. It's going to have to take place in the future or something. I think the best thing that could happen is a completely new kind of story set in a totally new world, with only Lelouch and C.C. still around.

I hope loyalty will still be around.

I am perfectly willing to declare it shit if he isn't.

I don't even need him to be a huge part of it, let him and his orange plantation serve the same function that Ashford academy served, a place for silly sol sequences to happen.

It's confirmed to be set only several years after the finale of R2.

It will go full SoL;
Kallen and Kayuga will somehow will manage to find Lelouch and CC and hijinks will ensue!
Lelouch, who is now a harem protag will have to decide who will end up with. Even boys like Suzaku and Xing-ke seem to be interested in him!
What will happen in the new season!? Please look forward to it!

Neo-Lelouch will help the oppressed Area Juu-Ichi (former Britannian motherland) rebel against evil Holy Shogunate of Japan.

>so who will be the new enemy?
Lelouch

>Inb4 he's the founder of the United States of America

>Revival of Lelouch
>It's season about what happens after his revival
>He continues to be a cartdriver
>We get Spice and Wolf in geassverse
It's like killing 2 birds with one stone.

>sol with Lelouch and C.C.

I would be ok with that.

Maybe now they will cover the subplot that was Suzaku's connection to geass or whatever.

>That ending is(was?) pretty great though.
I mean I liked the finale but why is everyone ack like as if it is the greatest thing ever?
Lelocuh decided to sacrifice himself and his name for the good of the world and sure this was good but that's all.

What was the deal with this fabulous meme? I never got it.

>Mfw it's STILL going to revive Sup Forums

I agree with that user though
There is nothing that can act like a plot point anymore if they are going to cover a timeframe that is just a few years after the R2 ending.

ressurection doesn't mean death. it just means the revival.

>suzaku realized lelouch didn't die and was driving the cart
>gets pissed
>builds a team of super soldiers to try and kill lelouch for good
the plot goes something like this

>Holy
How can people be so conceited to name their countries as holy? Really so weired

Isn't this pic pretty much confirm that he was alive after all?

he needs to die first that the code works faggot

Underageb& faggot.

>Lelouch 'dies'
>Power vaccum in Zero's absence
>Britannia Balkanize into various factions vying for power
>Japan Britannia
>Neo Byzantine Empire
>Caliphate in the Middle East
>Britannian Republic in North America
>EU barely able to hold itself together as many member states leave or gets invaded by Neo Byzantine
>Zero returns to unify the world again
>this time he consumes the power of Geass users by eating their flesh after
killing them
>tries to gain enough Geass powers to make the world into one giant Geass Hivemind controlled by himself to prevent wars from happening
>His former teammates turn against him led by Suzaku
>mega Knightmare battle
>Lelouch kill

>Power vaccum in Zero's absence
Silly user, Suzaku is Zero now.

The power vacuum still exists

>just to make some random mooks kill themselves
Twist: He's already geass'd one of them.

>yfw it's brexit

If JKR can pull off the cursed child I think Sunrise can pull off R3. Except it will actually be entertaining.

Yo that looks like legit compelling evidence. I don't know how people could deny blatant shit like this. I also have to admit that I wasn't here at the time the original aired, so I wonder what sort of shitstorm each episode will bring, if at all. Its Code fucking Geass, after all.

>If JKR can pull off the cursed child
What?

This

I'm pretty much expecting a long timeskip. People will eat it up as long as Lelouch is there and making him play the role of CC this time around while still keeping him as a group leader figure could actually make an interesting plot.

I meant write. Its 3 a.m. and English is my second language so I mixed up some words.

Lelouch vs Trump

People are retarded if they think the ending of R2 is going to fix any of the world's problems or the excessive amount of racism.

All they have to do is pick a random country and make the leader go full Hitler and wow you now have R3.

oh christ every single thread would break down into endless shitposting between Sup Forums and Sup Forums over whos emperor is the best emperor.

I don't know but it seems pretty obvious to me that Season 3 is going to be about the Geass Cult or something related.
Why would they introduce this new character in Akito and not use it now
Plus, she's hot... can't wait LelouchxC.CxGod

This thread is retarded and the anons who try to give some retarded reason for lelouch to exist then it's even more retarded

The more retarded shit how the fuck they gonna make this s4?

The even more retarded thing is, They just going to make a new mc. easy

It will be a SoL/romance, and Lelouch and Pizzabutt, or Chickenbutt now, will go to high school and get married.

Chickenbutt?

>geass without Lulu

user pls.

That'd be possible if Lelouch wasn't like more than half the fun of that show

It's going to take place years in the future when Nunally is a full grown, supple woman having to fight off the Muslim invasion of her domain.
It's going to be shit either way. Just another cash grab in a dying industry.

We will get tired of winning.

>Hickory Lloyd
I'm looking forward to more Earl of Pudding too, captcha.

akito

Shirley's mom as the new villain.

>post yfw Lulu appears on-screen

>yfw she probably killed herself because both her husband and daughter died

this fanwank again

>heroshit

>portal appears

>Emperor Trump of the American Empire has started invading alternate worlds to have America become the greatest power

>and he is getting ready to invade the Code Geass World

>at first both sides underestimate each other

>Lelouch thinks Trump is just like Charles and is full of bluster

>Trump assumes the world has been crippled and it should be easy to subdue it

>Lelouch starts using 4d chess to counter Trump

>But suddenly

>N-NANI?!

>Trump begins using his mastered 4d chess skills too

>The Battle of the 4d Chess masters have begun.

It's a SOL moe harem.

>new enemy
>Britannia and the rest of world undergo PC movement
>Islam coming in, becoming threat to post-Lelouch system

>the Jews
Meme aside, wasn't the yurifag girl who made nuke a jew? I have nothing to see if Britannia was Anti-Semitic

Table-kun is back for revenge

>Islam coming in, becoming threat to post-Lelouch system

Didn't they get BTFO already by Cornelia?

Or is it just like Saudi Arabia where they pretend to be nice while funding Jihadists?

Also I think Ohgi was the most Jewish Character for the record.

>Didn't they get BTFO already by Cornelia?
And then they became Britannia colony but then they could have lobbied Britannian authorities and shit to have more influence and shit just like Saudi has been doing to the US

>Ohgi
In what way he is Jewish? In that he used good goyim (Lelouch) to get independence?