HOLY SHIT, JUST RELEASED, POPE JOHN PAUL II HAD PROPHECIZED THE ISLAMIC INVASION OF EUROPE WAY BACK IN THE 90s

HOLY SHIT, JUST RELEASED, POPE JOHN PAUL II HAD PROPHECIZED THE ISLAMIC INVASION OF EUROPE WAY BACK IN THE 90s.

>“”Remind this to those whom you will meet in the Church of the third millennium. I see the Church plagued by a mortal wound. More profound, more painful than those of this millennium…It is called Islamism. They will invade Europe. I have seen the hordes come from the West to the East…They will invade Europe, Europe will be a basement, old relics, penumbra, cobwebs. Family memories. You, Church of the third millennium, must contain the invasion. But not with weapons, weapons will not be enough, with your faith lived with integrity.”

>But not with weapons, weapons will not be enough

Literal Deus Vult tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/4640019/controversial-pope-john-paul-ii-prophecy-reportedly-revealed-by-vatican-insider/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HKJu6VXVb6o
youtube.com/watch?v=kmWTZ3KfnXE
amazingdiscoveries.org/R-Jesuits_history_political_power_Pope
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/anti-pope-francis/
youtube.com/watch?v=z5w9RvyvI44
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/anti-pope-john-paul-ii/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean#Antecedents:_Barcelona_Process
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/jesus-is-god-bible/
amazingdiscoveries.org/R-Pope_Rome_blasphemy_power_Jesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inquisitr.com/4640019/controversial-pope-john-paul-ii-prophecy-reportedly-revealed-by-vatican-insider/

based

big if real

PJP2 WAS THE LAST POPE. THE REST HAVE BEEN LUCIFERIAN.
WE KNOW.

It's not prophecizing if you just know the plan.

jp2 100%

The time will soon be near when me must defend Christendom my brother. Deus Vult.

time to start impregnating our women even more, we need more hussars
Deus Vult

>When we still had a real Pope.

Speaking of Popes: Can't anyone push this Argentinian Satan worshipper down some stairs?
For the love of God and for the chuckles of KEK: This Satanist needs to go!

this

Meh. Hillaire Belloc and Plinio Correa de Oliveira predicted it too

Technically Pope Benedict XVI is still pope.

Francis is fake pope.

All Hail Darth Sideous pope.

Nice sources.

francis is fucking excommunicated de facto for being a communist

>t. pius XII

PROHECISED?

IT WAS FUCKING PLANNED YOU MONGOLOIDS THE VATICAN IS CONTROLLED BY THE PHARAONIC FAMILIES

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HKJu6VXVb6o

>The Pope figured out the globalist plan to fill Europe with Muslims when NATO (for some fucking reason) attacked a European country for purging itself of Muslims.
Purging illegal musslim invaders has been done every single generation in the balkans for over a thousand years. For some reason Bill Clinton decided that modern era fighter jets needed to kill whites for doing it in the 90s.

Pius was a cuck and enemy of Hitler.

Checked. Francis confirmed imposter.

he was a pedophile himself, no wonder why his mudslide bros follow his habits

WHEN THE PRINCE OF PEACE RETURNS IT WILL NOT BE FOR PEACE
BUT FOR WAR UPON THE EARTH AND THE SATANIC ARMY OF THE END TIMES

JESUS IS LORD

DEUS VULT

>implying we wouldn't want prussian crusaders as well

that's not the case, i'm talking how he autorized the excommunication of communists, also there is the Divini redemptoris by Pius XI that serves as a basis for that authorization
this enclyclical is still in force

so francis is an ilegitimate pope that is excommunicated de facto by previous popes

youtube.com/watch?v=kmWTZ3KfnXE

fuck off

>hordes come from the West to the East

From Western Europe to Eastern Europe?

lol

Benedict must have some serious dirt on him if he can be "retired" so easily really makes you think

C'mon.. we all know who really run this.

Femoids and beta cuck orbiters

>Literal Deus Vult tier.
"But not with weapons." Does that sound like a call to arms?

The message simply says, 'keep the faith because the takeover is inevitable.'

Nailed it.

The little horn power.

yes keep your faith and integrity as what Jesus teach.
Nowadays your church is empty, being religious mocked left and right. More people start to left the religion. When there's a void, some will filled with other belief system.

Deep. It's called oil for immigrants.
THIS was theorized in the 1970s by many.
It's the concept that EU has no natural resources and would fall to Russian supply.
The population needs to continue to increase to acquire more debtors and human capital.

Barcelona Declaration of 1995

EU agreed to take in mass Muslim immigrants for oil and gas.
Was set too begin in 2010.
Migrants would be protected under the law from criticism and have loose laws to protect them.

How are you EU citizens so dumb.
This is biblically available knowledge.

DID YOU MORONS REALLY THINK IT WAS FOR THE SAKE OF DIVERSITY AND REFUGEE SANCTUARY?

DON'T BELIEVE ME?

RESEARCH BARCELONA DECLARATION OF 1995

IT'S ALL THERE

OIL FOR IMMIGRANTS

Am I right to be triggered that a Jesuit took Francis as his regnal name?

>Am I right to be triggered that a Jesuit took >Francis as his regnal name

If you know what a Jesuit is and is for, shouldn't you be triggered by their existence alone?

Ding ding ding. Its predictive programing.

>no don’t fight them with weapons goy

Kiketianity was always shit

I'm glad to see that someone knows based Plinho.

Of the the books in a lodge the Koran is the only accepted book of the inner circle. Ironically the world thinks Catholics and Muslims are at war, when in truth their leaders all kiss the same ring.

Big if true. But really, people have been talking about the Islamic threat for long before it really happened. Only few listened. And even now only few choose to see. Frogs are boiled to death.

Saints have had prophecies going back about this for a while. Russia invades Europe and removes kebab back to north africa and then they convert. They bypass Germany though. Germany goes through a civil war but doesn't leave it's borders. America might Balkanize.

>and then they convert
You mean the muslims convert to Christianity? Or that the Russians-invaders convert to Islam?

BRAIZE JAYSUS

Aside from the fact that it was easily predictablek, it was already predicted by people since the 70' (see Le Camp des Saints), and the invasion started in the 80' so it is no prophecy

in the 90s everyone already knew what was going to happen
that's not prophecy thats common sense

I saw JP ii in the 90s at a giant outdoor mass. There were like a hundred cunts selling badges, coolers, big foam hands to wave and little flags and shit. Couldn't help thinking that if Jesus was there he would be getting sore shoulders from whipping the shit out of merchants.

>tfw going through RCIA
>tfw always see portraits of PJP2 in the church hall and shop

Wew lads I know we like him but he must be pretty fucking based

The Roman Universal Church created Islam in the first place. In the middle east they worship in the same buildings. Seriously.

Any source on that prediction?

Pic related. "Francis" took this oath at some point in his life.

What's the problem here?

Need a source on that.

How did he prophecized when the invasion started in the 70s ?

Everything. Catholics aren't Christian.

amazingdiscoveries.org/R-Jesuits_history_political_power_Pope

Jesuits were created specifically to counter the reformation.

WW3 is also going to be planned because that was supposedly prophecized

>Everything. Catholics aren't Christian.
So?

>The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Albert Pike, man.

5 days before I was born

That blind russian (?) granny did, too.

so there really was a time when Popes were not literal fag scum?

I never understood why white people didn't simply kill the sandnigs and take the oil for free

We he was shot by a muslim, so...

Baba Vanga. Yes, she did.

shes not russian

Good videos here on Francis

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/anti-pope-francis/

>so there really was a time when Popes were not literal fag scum?
Pre Vactican II

youtube.com/watch?v=z5w9RvyvI44

JAN PAWEL WAS THE LAST POPE.

>“May Saint John the Baptist protect Islam.”
Both Catholics and Muslims go to worship at a mosque that supposedly has John's head. I believe it's called the Umayyad Mosque.

next pope will be a nigger, he will then start giving away vatican's relics to african countries forcing Italy to intervene and cause a schism in the church.

>Pope John Paul II
He was inspiration of current pope. He knew what he was talking about, he had a dream.

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/anti-pope-john-paul-ii/

He was foretold in the visions of Fatima. The third prediction, which the church did not want released, was that the church itself would become nothing but a pedophilia club, and would be taken over and headed by a demon.

Aaaand hes dead. Now a literal communist subhuman takes its place and catholic believers are non the wiser.

Just curious why you guys are so threatened by Islam? I've recently converted and life has improved significantly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean#Antecedents:_Barcelona_Process

Not everyone likes to drink camel piss you know.

Isnt the nigger cardinale the most deus vultish conservative one of them?

>inquisitr.com/4640019/controversial-pope-john-paul-ii-prophecy-reportedly-revealed-by-vatican-insider/

He said weapons will not be enough, not that they shouldn't be used.

Sorry, only bedouins drink camel piss, the rest of us are civilized and prefer either coffee or tea.
You should've screamed MUH ALCOHOL or MUH BACON thank you kaffir.

It's an illogical religion.

The illogic is this: Jesus said and indicated that He was God many times (e.g., John 8:58). On this point one can also consult: Where does the Bible teach that Jesus is God? If He was not God (as Islam says), then He was a false prophet for claiming to be God when He was not. According to Islam, he would logically – and we say this for the sake of argument for those who, God forbid, might accept Islam as true – have to be considered a blasphemer and a false prophet. He could not logically be considered a prophet. That proves that Islam is a false religion and that it has an official teaching which is blatantly false and illogical. It proves it without even getting into the other false teachings of Islam which demonstrate that it’s a false religion which was inspired by the enemy of mankind to lead souls astray.

forgot the link

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/jesus-is-god-bible/

Because I believe in Jesus Christ.

If you read the things he says he's essential the Young Pope irl.

Maybe bible was revised and shouldny be taken litteraly to every word?
Cathocucks always try to monopolize christianity

t. Gnostic

>life has improved significantly
Leave your cousin alone you degenerate leaf.

Pope Francis is doing exactly the same procedures as Pope John Paul II. Only difference is that American wars have caused flood gates.

Pope John Paul II kissing refugee feet like Pope Francis.

But your women drink White Man's Protein...

Other than the violence encouraged in the Quran, it also teaches that Jesus was not God and was just some regular ol prophet. It also teaches that Jesus dying on the cross was just some magic trick done by Allah. Basically, it didn't happen.

Not that Catholicism is any better. They've changed God's Laws, among other things.

>but not with weapons

Maybe it wasn't an you wanna make up your own religion as you go along. What texts do you rely on? What authority ?

see >mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/anti-pope-francis/

>Not that Catholicism is any better. They've changed God's Laws, among other things.
Oh please so tell us lol

He's a populist, no need to watch 1 hour of video.

faggot OP shilling his fake news sites again

You worship an old man playing god.

amazingdiscoveries.org/R-Pope_Rome_blasphemy_power_Jesus

Stfu

You responded as if I disagreed.

>weapons will not be enough
t. PJP2