Is the second season of Log Horizon good Sup Forums?

Is the second season of Log Horizon good Sup Forums?

No, it's bad just like the first one

Why don't you watch it and judge for yourself?

But really, it's a lot like the first one. Except that when it's boring it's even more boring, and when things get interesting it's even better.
Also, it starts giving some hints at what the fuck the Log Horizon world is.

basically downhill after season 1

Downhill, but still good when not focusing on the newbs.

Season 3 from original studio when

Who made the same mistake of jumping into an MMO after watching LH? Almost 2 years since I started playing FFXIV here.

How did they mess up the newbie travels so much? It's such a perfect recipe for fun: the same group of shitters go about, grind mobs, cook and banter about random shit. They even got an ara-ara Shiroe to spice things up, what went wrong(besides not giving Rundel and focused screentime or lines)?

>How did they mess up the newbie travels so much?
I never understood this complaint.

It's not as good as the first but the raid in the final episode makes up for everything wrong it did.

If we compare the plot points in both of the newbies stories, the first one is much more climactic and satisfying than the second one.
>shitters gradually git gud at a dungeon by learning about each other and MMO tactics
>newbies travel around and interact with NPCs and some edgy new suicide cult

>town is under attack, let's save some NPCs
>town is under attack, suicide folks are living their lives incorrectly

>Rundel-haus dies in a flame of glory, is revealed to be an NPC
>Tank 1v1's a dude because he couldn't argue his way out of a paper bag, suffering ensues everywhere

>Shiroe turns up and loopholes Rundel-haus into becoming a player
>Bard plays a new song after getting over her daddy issues

The only thing bad is that it's missing season 3. They're no longer totally clueless in exploring the setting (my favorite aspect besides some of the characters), but there's still just as much adventure.

One of my friends did.

LH has this magical understanding of gaming and way of making me feel nostalgic for a game genre I've only barely touched.

I've played ArcheAge in the guild named Log Horizon filled with amazing folks, we were the kings of our server and everybody hated us for that (except for some Polish guild). The moment our guild break apart was the closest I've ever been to crying over videogame.

I hate adaptations of ongoing LNs.

Damn straight I hated your weeaboo ass guild and got to plunder those delicious trade packs from your newbies every time I could

>LH has this magical understanding of gaming and way of making me feel nostalgic for a game genre I've only barely touched.
This. Doesn't hurt that its game-world is comfy as heck instead of Edge Cuttingsville XXIII: Shadow of Darkblood.

Yea, I remember when we called out half of the guild to protect our traders because so many people wanted to intercept our trade packs and battles were almost as big as in the fucking warzones.

Good times.

Yeah, are you planing on going back this saturday, now that there will be fresh start servers(only new accounts, cash shop is severely limited, max 2 properties per char and loot rates upped plus new full housing zones)?

Is this shit still have half of it's features blocked for free accounts?

Is the author still writing this or did he perish in the gulags?

>FFXIV
My nigga, what server?