Swedish new trend: Neighbors rent their own security guards

Hiring private security guards to patrol one's areas is a thing that has taken off in Sweden.

- Guards are not the ultimate solution - I do not think so either. Ideally, society wants to be responsible for this service. But I have children who grow up in the area and then feel it does not feel good to be standing still when crime escalates, "said Erik Carlsson to StockholmDirekt earlier in November.

The new trend has also been noted by the police.

"Being together and having close cooperation is old and proven. But paying off their own pocket to look after their residential area is a new phenomenon for me, "says Håkan Thor, operative coordinator at Vällingby Police.

"It's good and bad. It is sad that people feel so much insecure that they are prepared to spend money on it. But it's good that people think about what you can do as a private person, not only handing over everything to government, "he continues.

stockholmdirekt.se/nyheter/nya-trenden-grannar-hyr-in-egna-vaktare/repqkt!DeMAh9Dlf9WrqedOp4HQA/

>NF starts a security biz
>makes money and gains good reputation

We left south africa in 98. It started with window bars. Then high fences and security then electric fences and armed guards. Sweden sort your shit out or you will end up like we did.

Australia is going down the same path, some people are just incompatible with western life and values

We have engineered our own fate

This is like some South Africa shit

>Israel will make bank selling weapons to the last pockets of whites

Quick Sup Forums how do we start a private security company? Rich Swedish cucks will pay top dollar to protect them from their imported pets.

the first user to win a big lotto jackpot

see, migrant good for economy, it created more jobs.

Hmmm now why would they have to go and do that?

Neat. Just like my town.

I had a prof give a lecture about fences in South Africa. He went down to teach I think and was surprised at how there is basically zero common areas for the public to just chill. He was also shocked at how high the fences were. Like, here the fences are for show, but you can easily get over them. He said there, they're the real deal, often with razor wire and shit.
He said he was also told not to go out at night because he was white.

the zombie apocalypse is coming but with niggers

>Sweden is now Rio-tier
water is wet, more at 9

This is some free market level of insanity. It's BETTER so that we can protect ourselves, I get that, but this is only happening because of the no-border "we're all equal" faggots.

How the hell do an-caps defend this? Why do people want to live in a world such as this?

The future of the white world right here
Not only will your taxes go to pay for an inefficient official police you will also have to pay for private security to actually have any safety

only the rich can prosper

also big daddy EU will step in with the only answer- more EU

They need it, last night another of Sweden trends reared it's ugly head. (((citizens))) attacking firefighters, delaying them by hours to put out fires

Muricans do the same thing with alarm systems and private response teams. And I've been in neighborhoods with active private security too. Then, you look at places like Brazil and it's just the way of the world desu

Fuck you and your liberalism.