ABSOULUTE STATE OF GERMANY

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=IjIADPkX9tQ

>shitskin driver literally throws the Christmas tree to the ground in the fist 5 seconds
>shitskin driver is actually supposed to wear a cross but it got changed so to be more inclusive towards Muslims
>only shitskin driver and shitskin girl have ‘backstorys” while the german guy is just angry
>literally everyone is mad at the white guy and tell him to shut up
>call the germanguy “gringo”
>shitskin proves that he only cares about his ingroup by ignoring the obviously anxious german and going to the shitskin girl

Not a single person speaks german in this ad directed towards german people in Germany

I’m literally shaking

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike
youtube.com/watch?v=PQlK1PYgzUQ
youtu.be/Q-Q46d5lltM
youtube.com/watch?v=wGPGSyCreJA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5103289/ISIS-plotters-held-Germany-market-attack-plan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vQ5msIOS_9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the bus is Merkels divers germany
>german guy is angry because he doesn’t know what happened to his country
>other shitskins care only about their own ingroup while all they do is shout and get aggressive at the german guy

>little refugee girl cries
>Germans import another 200gorillionf] shitskin into german

>happy diverse “christ’mas to you all(of course we censor all Christian things not to enrage Muslims ;^)

I don't know man looks like it was directed toward those kinda germans that like going to the spic countries not really all germans

the cross is now replaced with a circle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike

>The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for "little circle", kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.[5]

Hahahahahahahahahahhaha WTF

Otto is germans biggest seller after Amazon, they almost died but because of all the “new” Germans they are doing better

You're over-analyzing it.

pol, I have seen the light. I'm fully redpilled now.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQlK1PYgzUQ

Listen to the fist 5 minutes of this and then tell that again
youtu.be/Q-Q46d5lltM

youtube.com/watch?v=wGPGSyCreJA

watch this, important!!!!

Even just listening to the fist 2 minutes is enough to decimate your cry for “OVERTHINKING’

>watching a cult leader

You gotta make this shit personal.
Find out who directed/wrote/produce etc, the video and then go after them. You don't have to shit post that much, just start dragging those fucks into the open and start hammering their lives.

Cult of logic an reason? Where arguments are the most important?

DOWNVOTE OPs Video and move on hans

Why are you speaking English?

Does everyone in Europe know English or something?

I actually tried to figure out yesterday

I found some Bolivian whore posting a “germanish’ name that turns out is a Persian surename

So probably a shitskin that was born in Germany and given a german sounding name to compensate for his ethical shortcomings

S...shi...shill?

0.02 shekel have been deposited

nice try

molyneux tries to get kids away from their parents into his hands and he also wants money for doing nothing

he is a fundamenalist

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

Cutting off family members in times of extreme manipulation is kinda important

Our family cut of my sister because she is a manipulated to the hilt. She is basically not one of us because she was more raised by Hollywood and the media. Her reality is created by the shows she consumes. She has basically nothing in common with us.

Bump

Christmas is a Christian celebration, not a consumption holiday.
The (((OTTO))) oligarchs are only interested in the latter. Always were.
If German anons had meme power, they would show the masses the spiritual emptiness of OTTO's "Christmas" and offer more meaningful alternatives.

kek, thanks for sharing. I surprisingly didn't know this.

do not watch that! IT IS BRAINWASHING MATERIAL

That/s what we are trying in the comment section and the like/dislike ratio

What have you done to help our cause? Have you destroyed Oetra Risows non-arguments in the comment section?

I habe workedthe comment section with multiple different accounts, have you?

>Oetra Risows
= Petra Ristow

She is obviously to much involved in the comment section so she must be one of the butthurt bitches that produced the video

Also what kind of wizardry is this shit, there are comments with more then 100likes why is this put on the top?

I really don't see what you're really getting upset over.

>>call the germanguy “gringo”

He's obviously American and not German.

What about the fact that you’re a shitskin who’s hiding his shitskin flag?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5103289/ISIS-plotters-held-Germany-market-attack-plan.html
They picked some guys up in Kassel. Are there alot of migrants there?

>comment section
Nobody reads YouTube comments. It's literally wasted time.
One thing Sup Forums would do is creating a parody of the "OTTO Weihnachtsfilm" mocking it by increasing diversity to eleven.
Or re-upload slightly altered variants littered with jewish and satanistic symbols, until nobody knows what the real thing was.
But German's can't meme.

Kinda obvious isn’t it.

The state[olice is in overdrive because there might be reelection’s next year and if enough shitskin do shit over the holidays the right will even grow more

Google has human moderators enforcing their (((agenda))), while hiding behind their "algorithms".

ahahaha, you are retarded

So no one reads comments and looks at like/dislik ratio but people would watch a parody about it?

You one of these armchair smartasses that say”yes my thing would be the best to do, but I ain’t gonna do shit”

I think downvoting and destroying the comment section Otto payed so much money, this is being played before almost any YouTube video you watch, it has over 1 million views with just 100 likes
They payed an entire team to film this in shitskin Bolivia and now payed YouTube a shit ton to get it up to 1million views

Fucking do something and stop playing the smart ass faggot

>recognition laughter
>still hiding under that fake flag

Thanks for confirming.

kekel

>why is this put on the top?
Because it has the most ratings (likes and dislikes combined).

Impossible

I have it disliked on accounts

4 accounts*

You are a braindead moron. This video is entirely apolitical and doesn't even belong on Sup Forums. If you don't like the style, go complain on Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

you're no better than the SJW's who complain about there not being enough diversity.
You should think about that, unless this is bait. Then congrats, you got me.

>[triggered shitskin continues to post muffled posts behind his memeflag]

The difference is that one once to genocide white people and European culture and the other keep it alive and let Europe stay Europe.

If you can’t grasp the difference you’re brobably a brainlet low IQ loser or even a shitskin.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ5msIOS_9A

Reddit is your place retard.

>complaining about anything is bad

Why dont you just balkanise yourself in smaller states and end your demise?

Btw Good morning to all of my friends here

You wish to be big again with austro-hungary but at the same time want germany to Balkanize?

>You wish to be big again with austro-hungary
No. Where do you get this?

>but at the same time want germany to Balkanize?
Yes. It would be the best as Germany causing instability. Also, I am a fan of historical Prussia

>I am a fan of historical Prussia

We all are

We want to be in the 4th Reich. Plz let us in germaboos, we'll be gud bois ;_;

I love Croats

Beautiful people, tall, indo-European haplogrous

Germany is so fucking gay. Everything about that video is so fucking gay and cringy. Even the gay blurry jumpy dramatic camera gives me fucking gay chills. Holy fuck

Sounds like you really don’t like men buttfucking each other. I agree.

He sounds like he's auditioning to be a batman villain.

>Christmas tree

Holiday tree. Don't make the mistake again.

Magnificent isn’t it?

You're fucking nuts. The fact that shitskin man had a circle rather then a cross is fishy

>tfw you can't say Christmas holiday anymore
>it's winter holiday

Lol you country is so cucked you used to be good but now...

And it’s crazy because the video doesn’t make sense with the fucking kike circle, the old guy gives a circle to the girl and the girl is like “I know kungfu and understand the importance of Christmas”

It would actually make a lot more sense if it would have been a cross

>only 1 white guy and he's a dickless annoying shitbag

>Lol you country is so cucked you used to be good but now...
OTTO is left over from the Wirtschaftswunder, because of boomers. Once their demographics die out, they will die with it.
Millennials and Gen Z don't give a slight fuck about ordering shit from a catalog. In fact the term "Otto-Katalog" has been used for a collection of digital surveillance laws made by interior minister Otto Schily.

Good. You're paying for all the damage you caused in Europe Hans. I believe there is a God when I see this kind of things

lol get fucked

*Whips out shitdick*
Sit down whiteboi :3
>Every whiteboi in this thread sits down

This is how Europe and America go.

What’s with the hate towards Germans?

I like and respect each one of your cultures be it the foundation of the modern west in Greek or the only good Asian country

Why so salty?

probably had to do something with fighting against us and invading us
twice
just saying

Its literally nothing.. the whole preview was about singing a christmas Carol

>Why so salty?
(((Propaganda)))

? Invading you?

What are you talking about

>what is ww2

I like your comments on the video, good job.

Diversity=anti-white. We need less diversity, always.

>be shitskin in America
>whips out dick
>gets shot

All my life I thought you fought with us, even ottomans were with us

Kinda awkward.

You were basically butthurt because of the Italians fighting for control of the Mediterranean

You should be ashamed of yourself that you were fighting on the wrong side, and now you have all the refugees. OUZOOO

Based Argentinian bus driver put the balding German soyboy in his place.

is it because the 90s born kids werent bullied in school, is that why you are all such a bunch of softcocks who take offense to everything?

you have all the refugees tho
mama Merkel asked us (and Italy) to send all the migrants that are washed to our shores to Germany, France or Sweden
2 of the Bataclan shooters passed through Greece, you can look it up

not to mention that the nazi flag on top of Acropolis was removed overnight by two regular dudes kek
germans are subhumans

Poor germanbro, I wish we could be on your side, but your govt and ppl are far too deluded to band together with us on the right side, like we did so many times in history

You sound more like a butthurt shitskin, I still like Greece and stems many 100 euros a year on mastic from Chios

FUCK YOU WE'RE NOT ALL TALL

I just wish you to band together with ORBAN and not to believe the RTL lefty shit about how evil and corrup he is.

Believe in ORBAN so we can believe in Hungarians

I visited debtland last year and the number of albanians there amazed me. greece is a shadow of its former self

I haven't watched TV for a decade now, but you can believe me if I tell you that he IS a corrupt fuck, you can realize this in everyday life.
but at least he's populist enough to be xenophobic thankfully.

what the fuck is this and why are you angry

butthurt that we won? Hans pls

ye, about 450k came here in the 90s
at least we have less commies

no idea
it's a normal german ad :^)

There we go.

It’s either only one Hungarian posting on Sup Forums or all ya’all have the same hivemind

kek, even the Afghan "kid" of 25 years who raped and murdered the daughter of the EU official was in Greece and left the country despite being on a police watch.

>Not a single person speaks german in this ad directed towards german people in Germany
this is the only part that really "matters", what's this shite even meant to be about

And if he is indeed so evil and corrupt please sue him and tell the police with empirical facts and evidence

Just proclaiming someone is evil and corrupt without proof is a nothing burger, a big lefty nithingburger

OMG TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED

and it was later discovered that he tried to kill a tourist here while he was waiting for his papers to be approved so he can gtfo KEK

Te tu italia?

A FUCKING LEAF

what, why? because we see what's reality like here? I could give you thousands of examples why the governing party is corrupt as fuck, even without looking on the internet.
Though there is seriously no sane contest here. I wouldn't vote for Orban, neither for anyone else. There's no point

It must have been planed to be that no matter where you are Christ and Christmas spirit will find you.
that’s why you see the bus driver giving the girl the prayer neckless where originally there must have been a cross (as to remind the little girl that Christ is with you wherever you go)

Get it? But the butchered the entire thing while being radsist towards the white guy

isn't Orban euroscpetic and anti-immigration though?
what are the alternatives?