Sagashi mono hitotsu~

Sagashi mono hitotsu~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GBxV0Ql1G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hoshi no warau koe

Kaze ni matataite

Te wo nobaseba tsukameru yo~

Gomenasai! Watashi wa sugoi, daijobu desu. Arigatou senpai, sushi ne doko? Hayai-san! Gambaru ne onii-chan totemo baka oppai. Kawaii keikaku itai... Mahou korosu mochiron onegai. Wakaru youkai. Eto, moshi moshi nani naruhodo. Sarabada.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GBxV0Ql1G8

I don't know why but I started crying at this song

Ah, Gomen, gomen!

>TL note: Gomen, gomen in Japanese can mean "Sorry". However, user-chan is actually saying "Go, men! Go, men!", indicating her being fucked silly WHILE playing the new Starcraft II that costs 60 dollars for 1/3rd of the game that I would never buy because I am not a fucking buyfag and I am a cheap Asian Jew. Fuck you Blizzard for selling parts of the game for insane prices.

Years later this still makes me laugh.

Whose eyes are those eyes?

Why did Kagari's route get its own Ending Theme?
Why didn't the others get one?

The entire wild-goose chase deal with this song was pretty autistic
>Kagari learns song from Mayuri
>Mayuri learns it from Suzuha
>Suzuha learns it from Yuki
>Yuki learns it from Okabe's mother
>Okabe's mother learns it from Okabe
>Okabe learns it from Kagari
Alright then.

The song exists independently from them though.
The music box at the party played the same melody, right?

Probably. Though after yesterday's "what the actual fuck is even going on with Kagari" discussion I'm too confused about the entire SG0 plot to be sure.

But Kagari's story is pretty straightforward isn't it?
She gets brainwashed by either DURPA or Stratfor depending on the world line.
The thing I wonder about is, why the fuck don't the 300 do something about DURPA or Stratfor?
Are those organizations separate from the committee?
Those are some important questions in my opinion that should have been answered.

DURPA is U.S military and Stratfor is shadow CIA. They don't really have anything to do with Committee.

Stratfor is a private institution, thus could easily be backed by one of the 300.
The US should be a puppet of the 300, because we know of orders from presidents that stopped certain research themes. This was talked about in Chaos;Head. The whole brainwashing thing Takumi was worried about.

It is straightforward when you sit down after finishing every route and think about it, but some anons in the previous thread got confused mixed both routes together resulting in a theory that there are 2 different Kagaris at the same time in the Goose/Automata route (one with fucked up memories and one after plastic surgery).

They probably got confused after the game kept baiting us into thinking Yuki was the one attacking them in the motorcycle suit and then forgetting to clearly state it was Judy.

While we are on that topic, Yuki-Kagari reveal in Vega&Altair was probably the most unexpected plot twist in the game for me, thank god I managed to avoid spoilers concerning them.

I was spoiled pretty heavily, but Soviets were the most surprising to me, I think.
It showed how fucked up Beta really was.
Reminder that Norose wanted to keep it from happening by forcing humans into the same state of mind.
Reminder that SERN wanted to establish a dystopia/utopia (depending on the view) to prevent this.
You know, after Okabe time leaped into the future, the phrase "Don't call it a grave, it is the future you chose." came to mind.

My route order was Gehenna->Vega->Automata->Goose->Promised.

I'm not going through Vega route again to reach true end, but I saw contradicting opinions about it. I don't want to hype myself too much and be disappointed later, so if anyone played through it already - how long is it? (Excluding everything that already happened in Vega, since I remember everything from that route anyway)

I did my best to avoid any spoilers, only to get spoiler after my first day of playing when I was searching for the menu theme on youtube.

Some faggot thought it would be a great idea to use the CG of Kyouma re-awakening as the background for their OST videos.
Got pretty mad back then, but even after begin spoiled, I still had chills during this entire scene in Promised Rinascimento. I can't think of a better directed scene in any VN I have played in my life.

Yes, that scene was great.
I can't say that it was the best in any VN, because O-Front left another great impact on me, but Re-Awakening was certainly something.