Air Gear:

Is Air Gear actually worth reading? I want to give it a try, but I want to know what you guys think.

Tenjou Tenge was better, at least up to a point. Air Gear is more generic shounen-y

Just don't watch the anime.

Is it bad?

Yeah, and it ends before the plot really starts. At least covered the best parts of the manga.

Oh, alright.

I liked the anime, the manga though gets extremely convoluted later on.

Yeah, that's what I heard. Is the manga still good, though?

The manga is fine. People often complain that it got confusing, but I never had any issues understanding anything. Just keep in mind that
Oh!Great likes using metaphors and you'll be fine.

>Is Air Gear actually worth reading?
Yes.

Alright. Thanks!

Bump

I didn't really have trouble understanding what was going on there was just so many info dumps and so much happening that I didn't care about that i eventually lost interest. I think I dropped it around vol 18.

The manga is a wild ride, and gets a little convoluted at about the third act (=/= confusing). Some people seemed to dislike how wacky it gets at some points but I find it's part of its charm. If you're okay with it being FUN all the way through then you'll have a great time.

Watch the anime for the fanservice, not for the plot. It quits too early anyway.

Obama is my favorite metaphor

Bump

Have you ever read Tenjou Tenge up to the flashback arc? Yeah, that's what Air Gear becomes at some point.

Is that bad? I never read Tenjou Tenge, so I don't know.

Most people dropped the manga at the flashback arc. It just gets so long and drawn out without anything being explained that you kinda just stop caring.

Oh

I did, actually. it was more difficult than Air Gear, but not impossible to comprehend.