youtu.be/dGe5nNsd8gQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/RxGXi
archive.fo/t1seP
archive.fo/E2Tyo
archive.fo/Opzxb
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/mystery-john-mccain-wears-boot-wrong-foot-tearing-achilles-tendon-photo/
archive.fo/ItMXc
archive.fo/6ptgX
archive.fo/9FaV5)
youtu.be/sH0akjRDJsY)
archive.fo/j6ydB)
archive.fo/gm62O)
archive.fo/DT8ud)
archive.fo/BDZKC
archive.fo/abKie
archive.fo/FxKqx
archive.fo/4UUiz)
archive.fo/72oUe
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/933573414509477888
youtube.com/watch?v=u8Q0sX2cv-Q
archive.fo/3J1OD
scribd.com/document/365208275/Declaration-of-Scott-L-Glabe-Deputy-General-Counsel-for-the-House-Permanent-Select-Committee-on-Intelligence#
archive.fo/hsmPQ
archive.fo/eTHRG
archive.fo/xAfw9
archive.fo/4xaNp
archive.fo/mxsNV
archive.fo/UUskk
archive.fo/FUwoV
archive.fo/n7Zl2
archive.is/Uw7QF
archive.fo/6L9Rn
archive.fo/3Ibkt
archive.fo/qkyQj
archive.fo/lJcaw
archive.fo/c60fu
archive.fo/0Hm74
archive.fo/ekyCy
archive.fo/TKvON
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

God bless America.

You need it.

MAGA I LOVE TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES

This is a nice holiday so please avoid rude and trolls, thank you.

FBI used the dossier to get a FISA warrent but cant verify its contents

>FBI has not verified Trump dossier (WashEx)
archive.fo/RxGXi

>FBI and Justice Department officials have told congressional investigators in recent days that they have not been able to verify or corroborate the substantive allegations of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign outlined in the Trump dossier.

>August 24, 2017 subpoena from the House Intelligence Committee to the FBI and Justice Department asked for information on the bureau's efforts to validate the dossier. Specifically, the subpoena demanded "any documents, if they exist, that memorialize DOJ and/or FBI efforts to corroborate, validate, or evaluate information provided by Mr. Steele and/or sub-sources and/or contained in the 'Trump Dossier.'"

>According to sources familiar with the matter, neither the FBI nor the Justice Department has provided documents in response to that part of the committee's subpoena. But in face-to-face briefings with congressional staff, according to those sources, FBI and DOJ officials have said they cannot verify the dossier's charges of a conspiracy between the Russian government and the Trump campaign.

THIS IS IMPORTANT - They were asked to provide info on how they vetted the dossier and so far they have supplied no information.

Until they do so there is no evidence that they did anything to vet the dossier before doing this:

>FBI used dossier allegations to bolster Trump-Russia investigation (CNN)
archive.fo/t1seP

>The FBI last year used a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Donald Trump's campaign as part of the justification to win approval to secretly monitor a Trump associate, according to US officials briefed on the investigation.

>TFW no liberal relatives
Thanksgiving is going to be alright this year.

Goodnight, /ptg/.

Drain the swamp and replace it with pedos!

Goodnight, thanks again for the pics.

>It’s long past the time to end this charade. If the president is too intellectually limited to perform the job, he needs to go.

Doubt there any pure Northwestern Europeans itt. Stop using the Founding Fathers imagery - they wouldn’t consider (you) or Trump’s racemixed family to be American

you started it dude

If I shit myself in public and take pictures of it; will HuffPo write a story about how brave I am?

The FISA on Manafort is MUCH worse than you think.

>US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman (CNN)
archive.fo/E2Tyo

>US investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the election, sources tell CNN, an extraordinary step involving a high-ranking campaign official now at the center of the Russia meddling probe.

>The government snooping continued into early this year, INCLUDING A PERIOD when Manafort was known to talk to PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

Related: James Clapper - 'It's possible' that Trump's voice was picked up by Manafort wiretap (WashEx)
archive.fo/Opzxb

>A secret order authorized by the court that handles the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) began after Manafort became the subject of an FBI investigation that began in 2014. It centered on work done by a group of Washington consulting firms for Ukraine's former ruling party, the sources told CNN.

>The surveillance was discontinued at some point last year for lack of evidence, according to one of the sources.

>The FBI then restarted the surveillance after obtaining a new FISA warrant that extended at least into early this year.

>Sources say the second warrant was part of the FBI's efforts to investigate ties between Trump campaign associates and suspected Russian operatives. Such warrants require the approval of top Justice Department and FBI officials, and the FBI must provide the court with information showing suspicion that the subject of the warrant may be acting as an agent of a foreign power.

So they got top Justice and FBI approval
Using the dossier:
archive.fo/t1seP
When they could not and still have not been able to verify it:
archive.fo/RxGXi

Wtf

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/mystery-john-mccain-wears-boot-wrong-foot-tearing-achilles-tendon-photo/

God Bless the United States of America, God Bless President Donald John Trump.

who else spending thanksgiving on /ptg/?
;_;

Does Brazil have any exit poll data like we do?

I'm a 3/4 german and 1/4 slav from your land.

I was talking about the others, not you. Would you want to be my backup while I went to get some eggs and stuff if I went. Grocery store was out last I went.

Carter Page was Wiretapped via FISA as well
>Court Approved Wiretap on Trump Campaign Aide Over Russia Ties (NYT)
archive.fo/ItMXc

>The Justice Department obtained a secret court-approved wiretap last summer on Carter Page, a foreign policy adviser to Donald J. Trump’s presidential campaign, based on evidence that he was operating as a Russian agent, a government official said Wednesday.

Again, that evidence was the dossier:
archive.fo/t1seP

And that "EVIDENCE" was UNVERIFIED
archive.fo/RxGXi

Now the NYT continues to say this comedy gold
>The Justice Department considered direct surveillance of anyone tied to a political campaign as a line it did not want to cross

BUT THEY LET MANAFORT GET WIRETAPPED BEFORE AND AFTER THE ELECTION WHILE HE WAS IN COMUNICATION WITH TRUMP

>US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman (CNN)
archive.fo/E2Tyo

>The government snooping continued into early this year, INCLUDING A PERIOD when Manafort was known to talk to PRESIDENT Donald Trump

>James Clapper: 'It's possible' that Trump's voice was picked up by Manafort wiretap (WashEx)
archive.fo/Opzxb

Ty señor delicia

what the fuck is that thing supposed to be anyway?

awoooo!...?

Why does Clapper look like Rick Wilson?

Hold me user

>Did Susan Rice Lie, Again? (National Review)
archive.fo/6ptgX

>Nunes asserted that he’d seen evidence that Obama administration officials had “unmasked,” or disclosed in intelligence reports, the identities of Trump officials who met or communicated with representatives of foreign governments and that “none of this surveillance was related to Russia.”
(Nunes transcript: archive.fo/9FaV5)

>Former national-security adviser Susan Rice was at the center of the storm, accused of making a vast number of unmasking requests. What was her response? On the very day of Nunes’s press conference she said, “I know nothing about this. I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that count today.”
(Video: youtu.be/sH0akjRDJsY)

>Over time, however, her story evolved. She later clarified that she was simply saying that she didn’t know “what reports Nunes was referring to.”
(archive.fo/j6ydB)

>In April she said she never did anything “untoward with respect to the intelligence” she received.
(archive.fo/gm62O)

>So, what was the truth? Did she “know nothing” or did she do nothing “untoward”? Those aren’t the same statements, and the differences matter.

>Let’s flash forward to yesterday (September 13)

>Former national security adviser Susan Rice privately told House investigators that she unmasked the identities of senior Trump officials to understand why the crown prince of the United Arab Emirates was in New York late last year, multiple sources told CNN.
(archive.fo/DT8ud)

>Back in March, Susan Rice wanted to win another news cycle. If she told the truth — that, yes, she had made unmasking requests — she might have given a floundering Devin Nunes a lifeline. So she pled ignorance. She claimed not to know things that she plainly and clearly knew in detail.

In my language it is "Obrigado, senhor delicia".
Fuck spanish speakers.

Guys, is Sam dead?

There was more than one unmasker, and Rice didn't unmask Flynn

archive.fo/BDZKC
>A Republican official familiar with deliberations by GOP lawmakers on the House Intelligence Committee said that the names of two U.S. citizens who were part of Mr. Trump’s transition team have been unmasked in intelligence reports.

>One is Mr. Flynn and the other hasn’t been identified, said the official. The report involving Mr. Flynn documented phone conversations he had in late December with the Russian ambassador to the U.S.

>The official said Ms. Rice had requested the unmasking of at least one transition official—not Mr. Flynn—who was part of multiple foreign conversations that weren't related to Russia.

So who unmasked Flynn? Clapper said he made one unmasking request but said he could not comment further

archive.fo/abKie
>Sen. Chuck Grassley asked Clapper and Sally Yates if they had ever requested the unmasking of Trump, his associates, or members of Congress.

>Clapper, the former director of national intelligence, hesitated before answering.

>“Yes, in one case I did,” he admitted, but refused to give any more details.

>“I cannot discuss any further than that,” Clapper said.

>Yates said she never requested unmasking of Trump, his associates or members of Congress.

I might be spending new year's here
Fug.

AWOOOOO

Some weird creepy pink thing. Ignore it

Was supposed to spend it with mom but she's inviting her bf over so I'm going to be with best friend and his new wife instead. At least then I can drink and pretend like everything's going to be okay.
>will shitpost in the morning to get my fix

The other person who has come up in the unmasking story is Samantha Powers

>Samantha Power sought to unmask Americans on almost daily basis (FoxNews)
archive.fo/FxKqx

>In a July 27 letter to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said the committee had learned "that one official, whose position had no apparent intelligence-related function, made hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama Administration."
(archive.fo/4UUiz)
>The "official" is widely reported to be Power.

>During a public congressional hearing earlier this year, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina pressed former CIA director John Brennan on unmasking, without mentioning Power by name.

>Gowdy: Do you recall any U.S. ambassadors asking that names be unmasked?

>Brennan: I don't know. Maybe it's ringing a vague bell but I'm not -- I could not answer with any confidence.

>Gowdy continued, asking: On either January 19 or up till noon on January 20, did you make any unmasking requests?

>Brennan: I do not believe I did.

>Gowdy: So you did not make any requests on the last day that you were employed?

>Brennan: No, I was not in the agency on the last day I was employed.

>Brennan later corrected the record, confirming he was at CIA headquarters on January 20. "I went there to collect some final personal materials as well as to pay my last respects to a memorial wall. But I was there for a brief period of time and just to take care of some final -- final things that were important to me," Brennan said.

>Previous U.N. ambassadors have made unmasking requests, but Fox News was told they number in the low double digits.

remember that you can ethically reject the results of the 2020(2024?) election for 390 days because that's what our (((fellow countrymen))) have done

I will say tho the phrase "order & progress" on the brazil flag is rather concerning

It appears Powers is the fall girl.

>Trey Gowdy: Samantha Power testified that intel officials made 'unmasking' requests in her name (WashEx)
archive.fo/72oUe

>Tuesday evening, Gowdy told Fox News that Power told his committee that she was not the official requesting that unmasking in every case.

>"I think if she were on your show, she would say those requests to unmask may have been attributed to her, but they greatly exceed by an exponential factor the requests she actually made," Gowdy said.

>"So, that's her testimony, and she was pretty emphatic in it," he added. "The intelligence community has assigned this number of requests to her. Her perspective, her testimony is, they may be under my name, but I did not make those requests."

>"So, we've got to get tot he bottom of that," Gowdy said. "If there is someone else making requests on behalf of a principal in the intelligence community, we need to know that because we're getting ready to reauthorize a program that's really important to the country, but also has a masking component to it."

>Gowdy was referring to Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. Pressure is building on Congress to reauthorize that language, but Republicans are wary of doing so, in part because of the suspicion that the Obama administration unfairly unmasked people, including those on President Trump's transition team.

>reddit meme

MAGA

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
He couldn't keep getting away with it.

apparently barton wasn't /ourguy/
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/933573414509477888

>Here is what a presidential president might have said:
>“I cannot in good conscience support Roy Moore. As Marc Short, my director of legislative affairs, put it earlier this month, ‘There’s no Senate seat more important than the notion of child pedophilia.’ I have many policy disagreements with Mr. Moore’s opponent, Democrat Doug Jones, but none of them can matter more than basic human decency.
“Americans enjoy the presumption of innocence in criminal cases. But in the court of public opinion — and at the ballot box — we all get to make our own judgments. The allegations against Mr. Moore have only become more credible, and Mr. Moore’s denials less believable, since Leigh Corfman accused him of inappropriately touching her when she was 14.”

>“It is true that Mr. Moore has strongly denied the allegations. But vociferousness and bluster do not translate into innocence. If those accused of sexual misconduct were judged on the vehemence of their denials, then only the contrite would suffer consequences, and very few victims would ever see justice.

>“The nation is experiencing a long-overdue moment in which women are recounting upsetting stories that they have hidden, sometimes for many, many years. The age of their stories does not discredit them. It can be hard for women to speak up. They often have nothing to gain — and much to lose, particularly when powerful people have hurt them.

>“As one revelation follows another, it becomes ever more obvious that existing practices have not protected women. That is why today I am establishing a presidential commission to draw up recommendations to systemically fight the too-pervasive problem of sexual harassment and assault, especially in the workplace. I will expect a report with concrete recommendations in three months.”

4/4 mongol

Disorder and Regress is much more like our kind right now.
>youtube.com/watch?v=u8Q0sX2cv-Q

You seem mad. Why is that?

>nostalgia for Oregon Trail intensifies

right here user
see you tomorrow

A real president would have also said this:
>“And let’s be clear: This is not a partisan issue, as recent revelations in Congress show, and none of us should seek partisan advantage from it. Instead, we should thank Leigh Corfman and all the others who have had the courage to come forward — and we should honor their bravery by insisting on higher standards of behavior in public life. That starts with making sure that a predator such as Roy Moore never takes a seat in the U.S. Senate.”

I will say the funny part is the "merimutts" dont look like US mutts, they look like central American mutts.

What the hell

>Fusion GPS paid journalists, court papers confirm (WashEx)
archive.fo/3J1OD

>One of the documents filed by lawyers for the House Intelligence Committee said each of the three reporters who received payments had written about the Russia probe, which could indicate that reporters were using Fusion GPS's work to write their stories.

>“Additionally, the Committee seeks transactions related to three individual journalists, [names redacted], each of whom have reported on and/or been quoted in articles regarding topics related to the Committee's investigation, some of which were published as recently as October 2017," the committee wrote.

>Additionally, a filing by lawyers for the House Intelligence Committee asserts that Fusion GPS “brokered meetings for dossier author Christopher Steele with at least five major media outlets in September 2016, including Yahoo news.”

>The meeting by Yahoo resulted in one of the first media reports based on the dossier, which specifically mentioned Trump adviser Carter Page. After seeing the latest court filings, Page heaped praise on the committee.

Link to court docs: scribd.com/document/365208275/Declaration-of-Scott-L-Glabe-Deputy-General-Counsel-for-the-House-Permanent-Select-Committee-on-Intelligence#

MAGA

DICKS OUT FOR AMNESTY!
t. Barton

What Trump does is presidential by definition now

>nearly 1 year in your presidency you acomplished nothing
sad!

The people that perhaps understand Fusion best are their former employers WSJ

>The Press Loves Fusion GPS (WSJ)
archive.fo/hsmPQ

>One of the dirty little secrets in Washington is that Fusion is a longtime source for journalists, planting political hits that Fusion is paid by third parties to dig up. Now the press corps is defending its meal ticket, often without reporting honestly about Fusion and how it works.

>One example is the story by someone named Jason Schwartz in Politico on Monday that attacked us for our Mueller editorial. This media enforcer quoted Neil King, identifying him as a former WSJ editor who slammed our work and said “I don’t know a single WSJ alum who’s not agog at where that edit page is heading.” Perhaps Mr. King is agog because Axios reported in January that he had joined . . . Fusion GPS.

>So Politico quotes an employee of Fusion to attack The Wall Street Journal for criticizing Fusion. Even better, Mr. Schwartz didn’t tell his readers that Mr. King has worked for Fusion. Mr. Schwartz also failed to point out that Mr. King’s wife, Shailagh Murray, also a former Journal reporter, worked in the Obama White House. Perhaps Mr. Schwartz understands that this kind of political incestuousness is so routine in Washington that even to mention it would get him drummed out of the club.

Pic related here:
archive.fo/eTHRG

Also worth reading:
archive.fo/xAfw9

>Faith in the outfit’s journalistic expertise and experience is one of the chords that Fusion GPS strikes in its relations with journalists, whether they’re trying to block a story or shop one. “If they have a story they think you’d be interested in,” says one Washington, D.C. journalist familiar with Fusion GPS’s operations, “they call you down to their office on Dupont Circle and show you a dossier. There’s no confidentiality agreement, but it’s understood that if they show you something and you talk about it, you’re cut off, or worse.”

What did they mean by this?

>In order to report honestly on the Trump scandals, a weakened press would have to report honestly on Fusion GPS—which would mean lifting the lid on the incompetence and malfeasance of their own institutions and colleagues, which would reveal a scandal as threatening to democracy as anything Trump has said or done. “Imagine if they subpoena Fusion GPS’s emails,” said a veteran Washington reporter, “there are going to be lots of journalists in there who’ve taken stories from them. Big names, senior figures in the field. It will look like an apocalypse.”

Wtf, why did Trump pardon those Gobbleniggers? I thought he was suppose to be tough on crime.

Bet you those same journalists who took the cash were on twitter crowing about how honorable they think their profession is

More than your savior bownie sanders ever did! Ha!

>voiceferousness
>vehemence
>contrite
Fucking hell not even Obama was that pretentious, and was he supposed to say all of this outside of Marine One?

Merry turkey day /ptg/!

I wonder what WaPo will say about the missing Virginia children...

Don't call it a grave. It's the future you chose.

Thanks user! Same to you!

I don't mind your offense over Leon Bloy and Saint Bertrand.

He's not the sort of person who would be concerned with graphic images so there is nothing to be gained by replying to him or acknowledging him, this only encourages him to post more and therefore should not be done.

Be honest, if they tried to pull the 25th amendment, would Pence actually go with it? They kinda need his agreement for it to work

Schlongs for Juan

Did you know you were cheated?

Defend this.

awoooooooooo!

>the others, not you
Hmmmmm
>Would you want to be my backup
No.

Back at you, user! I'm almost full up on internet salt, I'll be off to start brining soon

yes

I'm still going to do it.

Detailed rundown on the Dossier

>There is nothing normal about the Fusion GPS dossier (The Hill)
archive.fo/4xaNp

>Russia dossier investigators suspect reporters were paid to spread collusion claims (WashTimes)
archive.fo/mxsNV

>Spinning in circles on the Trump dossier (WashEx)
archive.fo/UUskk

>Lifting the Steele Curtain (WSJ)
archive.fo/FUwoV

This third article is important when considered next to Grassleys letter to the FBI about the dossier:

>Grassley concerned about FBI use of Trump ‘dossier’ in Russia investigation (politico)
archive.fo/n7Zl2

>Noting that the dossier was passed on to the U.K. government according to lawyers representing author Christopher Steele, Grassley asked the FBI to clarify whether the document's contents could have been "surreptitiously funneled into U.S. intelligence streams through foreign intelligence sharing."

>Steele, a former British intelligence agent, initially compiled the dossier — replete with unproven details of alleged Russian efforts to compromise Trump — for the firm Fusion GPS.

>If the FBI had interpreted a foreign intelligence service's receipt of the Steele dossier as a de facto confirmation, "it would be alarming," Grassley wrote on Friday to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

>"Mr. Steele’s dossier allegations might appear to be 'confirmed' by foreign intelligence, rather than just an echo of the same 'research' that Fusion bought from Steele and that the FBI reportedly also attempted to buy from Steele."

In short Clinton and the dems engineered the dossier with the intention of injecting it into the Intel community so it would be reported by the media as an official intelligence issue rather than oppo research.

>is it unreasonable to demand an independent investigation in advance of the 2020 election — if Trump is still in office? Trump’s opponents should do so and remind voters that it is not too late to establish or reestablish a standard for the presidency.

>The complete moral ruin of the GOP is now evident to all who care to see. It seems, contrary to Kellyanne Conway’s previous statement, that the GOP officials will trade a child — many children and women, too — for a vote on the tax bill. Decent Americans will have to reject this mentality on Dec. 12 and in a series of elections and primaries over the next three years.

Let’s banish him!

Bebe! Are we having fun yet?

This is the sequence of events during the week that led up to the DNC admitting it paid for the dossier

>Dems obstructed the Fusion GPS hearing, Fusion GPS pleads the fifth to everything
archive.is/Uw7QF

>Nunes issued a subpoena for bank records back to 2015, Court was due to supply records Monday
archive.fo/6L9Rn

>Obama appointee Judge delayed subpoena
archive.fo/3Ibkt

>WaPo publishes story saying DNC funded the dossier tuesday
archive.fo/qkyQj

>This strengthened the injunction
archive.fo/lJcaw

>Because there’s something Fusion cares about keeping secret even more than the Clinton-DNC news—and that something is in those bank records. The release of the client names was a last-ditch effort to appease the House Intelligence Committee, which issued subpoenas to Fusion’s bank and was close to obtaining records until Fusion filed suit last week. The release was also likely aimed at currying favor with the court, given Fusion’s otherwise weak legal case.

Really made me think

Hello Tomoko; you awkward pervert.

>filename
Did you kill him user?

It would be a terribly stupid precedent to set and weaken the Presidency forever
So that with the fact Pence has a good shot at simply getting it on his own no

It's a good weapon, I can't defend their decision on the 1911.

Podesta tried to stop the hearing.
archive.fo/6L9Rn
>The untold story is the Democrats’ unprecedented behavior. Mr. Rooney had barely started when committee staffers for Mr. Schiff interrupted, accused him of badgering witnesses, and suggested he was acting unethically. Jaws dropped. Staff do not interrupt congressmen. They do not accuse them of misbehavior. And they certainly do not act as defense attorneys for witnesses. No Democratic lawmakers had bothered to come to the hearing to police this circus, and Mr. Rooney told me that he “won’t be doing any more interviews without a member from the minority present.”

See pic related.

The Fusion GPS bank records subpoena was delayed for a few days by Obama appointee Judge Tanya Chutkan
archive.fo/3Ibkt
>U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan granted the House motion to intervene and has delayed the due date for the bank to comply with the subpoena until Wednesday while she evaluates the complaint.

Tanya is the judge that was trying to force Trump to give an illegal an abortion
archive.fo/c60fu
>The temporary restraining order, issued by U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan Wednesday evening, said the federal government must allow the unnamed 17-year-old girl, who is about 15 weeks pregnant, to receive the abortion within days.

This gave WaPo and other media critters time to fess up before Nunes got the truth

MODERN
DAY
PRESIDENTIAL

Were there any bakers who would mind being backup while I stepped out to get some things?

Any bakers?

Again I apologize if people believe I've done wrong that was just my opinion. Even cheese could be the OP image kek. Nothing is required or mandatory.

son, I'm as hard as a trump toupee

isn't that just a 1911?

Podesta committed perjury

>Exclusive: In Hill interviews, top Dems denied knowledge of payments to firm behind Trump dossier (CNN)
archive.fo/0Hm74

>Podesta was asked in his September interview whether the Clinton campaign had a contractual agreement with Fusion GPS, and he said he was not aware of one, according to one of the sources.

>Sitting next to Podesta during the interview: his attorney Marc Elias, who worked for the law firm that hired Fusion GPS to continue research on Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign and DNC, multiple sources said. Elias was only there in his capacity as Podesta's attorney and not as a witness.

So Podesta denied paying Fusion while sitting directly next to the guy who paid Fusion on his behalf

So it looks like purjury but can it be proven? Maybe.
>EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton is in 'secret negotiations' with ex-British spy Christopher Steele to buy SECOND 'dirty dossier' on Trump's romantic englements with Russian women, claims Clinton author (DailyMail)
archive.fo/ekyCy

>Hillary personally authorized her campaign chairman, John Podesta, to launch the first controversial Russian dossier, according to a senior Clinton campaign strategist who worked for Hillary in both her 2008 and 2016 presidential bids

>No homeless shelters.
>Empty donations.
Such a failure desu!

That doesn't really make any sense if it just encourages him to mess up the thread, and it does.

Mom cucked

>When Scandals Collide (National Review)
archive.fo/TKvON

>Here, the Clinton campaign and the DNC retained the law firm of Perkins Coie; in turn, one of its partners, Marc E. Elias, retained Fusion GPS. We don’t know how much Fusion GPS was paid, but the Clinton campaign and the DNC paid $9.1 million to Perkins Coie during the 2016 campaign (i.e., between mid-2015 and late 2016).

>A friend draws my attention to an intriguing coincidence.

>In its capacity as attorney for the DNC, Perkins Coie – through another of its partners, Michael Sussman – is also the law firm that retained CrowdStrike, the cyber security outfit, upon learning in April 2016 that the DNC’s servers had been hacked.

To sum it all up

>DNC pays CrowdStrike to tell the FBI Russia hacked the DNC

>DNC pays Fusion GPS to give the FBI the dossier

>Fusion linked lawyer gets visa approved by Lynch to attend meeting with Don Jr

>one or all of these use in FISA court to spy on Trump