Trump curse real?

There's something going down in California... and it's not celebrities raping each other this time.

What would actually happen if all of these quakes occurred at once? Would Trump ignore them like the wildfires/shootings? I mean... what is California really but the cultural cesspool of America? Would it even matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eKp5cA2sM28?t=90
youtube.com/watch?v=1XOhXSfnJc8
penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Journals/PacHR/5/1/A_Southern_Transcontinental_Railroad_into_California*.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tfw the "fuck trump!" "trump help us" meme becomes a reality

I hope it levels the entire state and the spics all die. Or maybe they just move back to Mexico. Whichever is quicker and less inconvenient to me.

I hope California gets completely fucking obliterated. Those worthless leftists deserve it.

*Fingers crossed*

Escape from LA was a documentary this entire time

Stay mad flyover fags.
t. Californian

Californian here. I hope something does happen. I pray to God a huge fucking disaster hits California (as long as I and my aryan girlfriend escape unharmed.) She's out of state right now so it'd be the perfect time for a huge fucking earthquake to level the entire coast.

California deserves all the hate it gets. We are truly a communist spic hellhole. As one of the last remaining sane people in this state, I'm trying desperately to get the fuck out as soon as possible.

>t. Bankrupt faggot
>t. Earthquakes galore
>t. 0.12% white residents
>t. Degenerate faggotry runs my state
>t. Everyone I know is a pedophile
>t. Drugs are how I cope with my suicidal depression
You were saying faggot?

The leftists are so terrible the fucking ground doesnt want to be near them

>Putting this much effort into a post.
Are you, perchance, perturbed my good chum?

It's funny how Jefferson is pretty much outside the fault zone.
>Entire Coast from SD to SF falls into the ocean to the 5.
>Who could have seen this coming?

LA user here praying it happens.

Are you a seismologist or just a fat retard parroting clickbait?

>the big one hits California
>it triggers yellowstone
How do we meme this into reality?

Your statement WAS pretty ridiculous.

>Commiefornia gets shaken to pieces
>the coast sinks
>"curse"
Seems like a blessing to me

Your wish could prove suicidal.

I live right by the San Andreas fault. there have been no tremors big enough for people to notice.

We have tiny quakes all the time almost all of them are not noticeable.

out of the ones that are noticeable hardly any natives notice unless they are 3.5 or higher.

nothing to see here.

>tfw trump uses haarp to bury modern day soddom and gomorra commiefornia in fire and brimstone once and for all

Still worth it.

Death is preferable to being Californian.

Monterey California, I used to live there, it's not very populated. (It's where Saul Alinsky wrote Rules for Radicals.) Fingers crossed earthquakes destroy SF but I also don't want to send tax money there.

nothing will happen. the quake swarm released built up stress without a big quake. when it happens there will be no "quake swarm" no warning, it will just happen. the fact that there is a quake swarm literally means nothing will happen.

If you want to really get the toll up pray for the nuke instead.

My family went through the 1971 and 1994 (man made)quake.

Natives shrugged both off......infrastructure didn't.

>Experts analysed data from the state’s active geological faults and raised the chances of California experiencing an earthquake of magnitude 8 or larger in the next 30 years from about 4.7% to about 7.0%.

I'll be seeing you down at Arizona bay.

they dont know shit. they cant even predict the weather.

I lived in 3rd world before I came to Ireland. I like it, but if I knew tgen what I know now, I would not come. No one is happy here. NO ONE.

They make a thousand times more than we do, but everything costs a thousand times more so everyone is just work zombie with fucking sanpaku eyes...

I was happier in Delhi.

good luck. i'd say come to ohio, but seems everyone hates flyover states.

Yeah then go back to your lazy society. It takes a combined effort to create and maintain a first world country.

Isn't the big one also supposed to piss off yellowstone, in addition to breaking california into a fucking island and causing a tidal wave big enough to fuck over ching chong land?

>"little earthquakes means a big one is coming" says increasingly braintleted clickbait journalist for 10th time this nanosecond
Come back when the San Andreas fault stay still for a long period of time. That's when you should be worried.

I love the way they always act like there's no conservatives here. Or small all-white towns. Or whole deep red counties. Or Nazis, even.

Mind you, I wouldn't be too upset if a huge quake leveled LA. Losing Hollywood would be pretty much worth it.

Makes you wonder if a degenerate culture was created in such a point so that it will one day be naturally destroyed for everyones amusement.

Only Texas and Florida have more Trump voters than California.

Lol I put people together in hospital because you hoover up Irish health workers. I pay more tax than you fucking earn.
>flag
We are probably related, right?
What society is this that is being maintained? The roads that have cost me three wheels this year? The water I literally cannot drink because of the aluminium sulfate, and ""flouride"" you "1st worlders" love so much?
In Delhi you get shits from everything. Here though, I am watching a literal cancer extinction gearing up to go. I send letters to the council. Why do you put this in the water? They say it's necessary. For what!? Is this a Republic or a Russian gulag!?

Fuck you, "society". Sure.

The north coast is fairly fucked quakewise, but they cope well because they're all small white communities who take care of each other. I used to live in a pretty house in Ferndale which got totally fucked by a big quake up there. Nobody in liberal-land cares about that part of the state though. The owners did have enough insurance to fix it thankfully. Ferndale is small, scenic, full of historic architecture, and very white. I bet you midwestern fags have never even heard of it. It feels a bit like being in Ohio though, ironically.

Staying still isn't possible in the ring of fire.

youtu.be/eKp5cA2sM28?t=90

California will tilt southward and they will all land in mexico.

Go back.

Learn to swim, lizardman.

> L.A. and San Francisco get destroyed.

I'm completely fine with this, if we're being honest; those two cities bring nothing but degeneracy and pain to our society. Removing their water intake will also allow diversions from the Truckee River to be ended, allowing Lake Lahontan to return, turning Nevada into an oasis.

Dutchsinse has been pretty spot on.

Kek wills it,stay safe frogs

San Andreas is a real city? Who would have though

>tfw moved out of commiefornia
feels good man

I live in CA and all those states are 10x better than the shithole of mexifornia.

It'd be great.

I hope San Fran sinks.

>mfw Frankie MacDonald is predicting the same thing
youtube.com/watch?v=1XOhXSfnJc8

Just don't come to Oregon. We already have enough of you bean loving commies.

Owens Lake would be completely revived as well! The Owens Valley is insanely beautiful and it could be returned to its old green self, not the near-desert it is now thanks to fucking LA and their water greed.

Personally, as a lifelong conservative I might move to Oregon. But I tell all my liberal friends horror stories about how dark and rainy and cold and socially backward and rednecky it is. Just for you.

It's a little hard convincing them about Portland, but when I point out that it's not cheap anymore, and that it's also like 95% icky icky yuck white people, I enjoy watching their faces fall.

The fact L.A. won the Water Wars is a fucking tragedy; it gets even worse when you realize L.A. got its start solely by helping San Fran fuck over San Diego:

penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Journals/PacHR/5/1/A_Southern_Transcontinental_Railroad_into_California*.html

That's really interesting, thanks!

No trouble; did some research on California earlier this year, and how L.A. got away with screwing over so many is incredible triggering.