Is there a way out? or this ride isn't ending before islam takes over

is there a way out? or this ride isn't ending before islam takes over.

Boomers are all lead poisoned.

He's making a play for the tricycle.

Definitely nothing is happening here. These women are just tired and drunk. The husband is awesome. Don't read into this - it's wholesome.

Two friends came home drunk and the Dad is making them food?

Are all of you fucking autists this retarded? Like, have any of you been in a real relationship with anyone ever or watched any actual human interact in the world at all?

I swear sometimes you fucking idiots make me question why I come here.

No thanks

>watched any actual human interact in the world at all?
no

Two ~50 y/o women after having fulfilled their biological roles (At least one has) in life want to recapture their youth and have a little fun. Husband of wife plays along and helps his wife who he is still with (Rarity).

Fuck off faggot.

You know this matriarchy and trans thing leads to sharia right? When chicks fucj up the swing back will be hard and will go to islam..and removing any mention of ladies in schools, announcements etc will be good when we want to pretend they never left the house.

If liberals only knew what they were supporting...,

don't forget you're on Sup Forums where 90% of the posters here haven't even talked to a woman, let alone have a relationship with one.

i can't believe no one has shopped this to be a different couple in the bed.

>is there a way out?
operation innawoods. the only way out is to leave society behind, and live the self-sustaining agricultural Jeffersonian ideal way of life.

Is Salami Platter the whitest possible food?

neck yourself tripfag

/thread

grown men do that shit so they don't have to fuck their wives. when they start bitching and moaning begging for dick they say 'i made you cheese salamai platter stfu'.

>grown men do that shit so they don't have to fuck their wives
why would you not fuck your wife? what's the point of having a wife then? if i had a wife i would fuck her at least once a day for the rest of our lives.

Have you looked at the pic? Women age like shit after 30, that woman is probably in her 50s

t. Virgin
Your retarded and there is literally nothing wrong in the picture in your OP post

Lol

The more time i spend on Sup Forums, the more i convince myself that people are just pretending to be autistic and there's no way that so many are legitimately so bad at being human.
This is just a husband bringing food to his wife and her friend, what the fuck is the problem?

Can confirm.
I know cunts who do this shit for their wives for this reason.
It gives them good boy points to be able to enjoy their hobbies without being bitched and moaned at too.
One cunt i know hasn't fucked his missus in a couple of months. From the sight of her, i dont blame the cunt ay.

99% of women age like a goon sack left out on the hills hoist for a week. You wouldn't drink that shit without gagging, but it'd be warm as piss when fucking it.. so maybe this is a terrible analogy ay

To be honest, that shit starts very early.
Guys with women I have talked to say that their women rule over them literally, and they are fine with that.
Wtf?
I dont know that from my parrents or anywhere in my family. Why are men so cucked?
The man allways have the last word, why females want to be male so badly, how can you allow that as a man?
Da fak?

I love you fucking aussies

>salami/cheese/apple
what?

imagine I am married, and I go out to have drinks with one of my male friends, and then we crash at my place, we get in bed, while my wife prepares us a plate of cucumber/peanut butter/hamster

pops is bringing the "salami" to that "sleepover" :3

this.
Too many virgins on Sup Forums

This is so great you guys!!!! XD

cheese and salami is code for
S C A T P A R T Y
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yummy yummy feces all in and over your vagina

Also they're both ultra ugly, so there's literally nothing erotic about it

B-b-but my waifu won’t talk to anyone else but me and our children right? She would not betray me by talking or looking at others...I hope...

low chances imo
>imagine I am married, and I go out to have drinks with one of my male friends, and then we crash at my place, we get in bed, while my wife bitches us how much of drunk pigs we are
more likely

This really is the root of most of the faggotry around here. Now watch 17 virgins line up to give me my (you) and extoll the virtues of virginity.

inb4: degenerate cause I've touched a boob

that's nice and kind desu. he is infantilizing them tho'

that sounds like a pretty islamic point of view

an apple is enough.

Cuck

2 5s are better than a single 100.

You haven't lived until you've been smothered within an mm death by a woman with fat tits larger than your head while her BFF and your wife cheer her on.

Call me a degenerate all you want, and yes, I honestly feared that I was going to suffocate,
but just typing out this memory makes me diamonds.

key chatter is a bitch.

It would be weird if the wife was sleeping with male friend, but female friend is something different.

if he really cared it would have been salami cheese and olives, like the good old days

funny enough, the argument the left uses against extreme right wingers and ISIS is sexual frustration.
And they're not wrong.

salami is bigbang tier white people food
it makes us able to preserve porkmeat in a yummy way to be eaten all year around

they should both be cooking for the husband, then double-team his cock

Either be a man and contribute to the race war or sit back, do nothing but shitpost and watch Islam envelop the globe.

dad is probably numb from watching his child-bride turn into a hambeast

>Having a young mind at old age and being able to let go to that extent.

How is this not goals

>Sweden
*sigh*

>le posters are their flags meme

Wow really funny and I bet it took a long time to come up with, tell me again why we're superior to reddit..

that baby is giving you the finger.