Daily reminder that if you're on the internet LARPing as a nazi, you are part of the problem

Daily reminder that if you're on the internet LARPing as a nazi, you are part of the problem

>LARPing
>on the internet

I don't think you understand what that acronym means.

>Civic Nationalism: "I'm going to keep a society's institutions alive even though I've completely replaced the population with a new population with different institutions, genes, and cultures. I'm also going to do this over so short a period of time there is no chance of assimilation taking place."

kys

not part of the problem faggot, i'm part of the final solution. literally the exact opposite of what you say. dumbass

>so short a period of time there is no chance of assimilation
Wrong faggot

>implying you autists can do anything
>implying the jews won't massacre you when they start caring

>implying that writing "implying" in greentext actually means anything or makes the stupid shit you say somehow true

roddit pls

That’s not the Japfash flag loser

Nippon confirmed for nat soc

Not true, for every Civic nationalist you see or hear, I guarantee 69-70% of them know about the JQ and are waiting for the kill order.

FUCK FACTS AND NATURE DA MAJORITY ARE THIS SO BELIEVE IT

No doubt

and thank you for swelling that number on a daily basis with your leftist screeching

>blacks haven't assimilated after 200 years, including forced assimilation periods.
>natives haven't assimilated in 400 years, despite nearly constant attempts at assimilation.
>he thinks 50 years isn't a ridiculously short period of time.

You forget that most people, including Civic cucks are sheep that follow along. What's the only other ideology opposing the left? When some of the smarter civcucks realize their plans are garbage and they look for a group who do you think will be there?

Civic nationalism is supposed to be temporary, not permanent.

For example, I have a friend who's black and in the Marines. We both believe on a homeland for both of our people. Europe for Europeans, Africa for Africans, and we both hope our people thrive. Imagine having a neighbor with a fence. You two get along, but you still have that barrier between both of your properties. Right now, we both have the same goals, share the same soil, but have different, yet similar end goals. Once our homelands thrive, we will shake hands, part ways and say "Til we meet again, friend."

I'm no nazi (just an ordinary autistic virgin), but there are limits to how much we can try to make up for the problems in our society with mass immigration. It's OK to have immigration. Even a lot of it if the economy truly can support it without lowering wages too much. But in the west, maintaining our population levels have become so absurdly dependent on it that it has to be discussed seriously. It will have a huge impact on our culture in the long term and there's massive denial and hand waving about this and discussing it generally is taboo.

I year ago I was a civic nationalist. I now see the light.

日本スレ?

>Even a lot of it if the economy truly can support it without lowering wages too much.

Immigration is more than just economics. It's about culture, race mixing, sustainability (open land, resources) etc. For example, if my town suddenly had a massive influx of Indians who spoke perfect English, were non violent, hard working, conservative, generous, and friendly, I'd still have a problem with that just from seeing nothing but Patels and Pajeets around me. People like being around those they relate with, not just on a cultural or political level, but also a heritage and racial level. Why? It reminds us of family.

Exactly, and if those Indians begin to outnumber you in your area then they will impose their culture. Its a numbers and culture gain. Most the world does not believe i individualism either. So eventually these people will take over and make life hell. If the country becomes majority Mexican, what kinda government do you think they will choose...

How long have blacks been in the US?
They still don't speak proper english and live in their own shitty ghetto enclaves. You have to possibilities.Number one blacks did not inegrate enough even with hundreds of years to do so which makes civic Nationalism redundant. Possibility 2, the lvl of integration american blacks have is desirable and good enough wich makes your ideology miserable.

Yeah the thing is what counts as "a lot" of immigration nowadays is pretty crazy. When I mean "a lot" I'm hoping still not too much for assimilation. Of course it'll cause all sorts of problems if people don't assimilate. And there are certain interest groups that profit from it. Just like there are groups that profit from people getting imprisoned, people getting sick, people getting divorced, people not being able to afford to buy anything and just perpetually renting and borrowing, etc. Making people more and more divided makes democracy work not so well. It causes political gridlock. It makes special interests thrive.

And shit even natives don't always "assimilate" in a way. So many NEETs here right now, are they assimilating? Not really. There are reasons minorities and immigrants aren't assimilating as well as they should. What is there left to assimilate into? Less and less. But this is a lot due to all sorts of other problems, not immigration by itself as long as there isn't too much of it.

There's a thing they call "cultural nationalism". I think it makes the most sense. I don't care about race but thinking that you can just import and export humans like this to regulate population levels and that everything will just work fine for ordinary people is very naive. A lot of people are completely ignoring all of these cultural issues. Or are so hellbent on trying to transform culture that destroying it sounds great to them.