Intergalactic demon horseshit

Explain this to me pol ... something that I'm struggling to understand.

Why are so many of the people on here, practically Alex Jones.

You start discussing a legitimate political issue of corruption or the like, and 20 comments in, everyone is arguing over intergalactic pedophile demons. Instead of staying on topic and actually coming to a conclusion that's fact based, instantly everything gets derailed into some pseudo religious horseshit.

e.g. take all these Q/CBTS threads which I've been following since the start - maybe a larp, maybe not, but instead of sticking to following the money, the corruption and the conspiracies, now half the threads are filled with praying or some other useless shit.

The most baffling part is that the same people who are going on about some pedo demons, are the same people who are regurgitating the same shit that the churches (pedo cults) have been manufacturing for centuries.

Constantly all these discussions about redpilling the masses without even considering for a second that the moment some intergalactic demon crap is brought up, everyone just laughs and checks out.

Am I missing something? Is all this religious crap just some edgelord autistic irony, or have the soccer moms and grandmas from facebook taken over pol?

Half the fucking threads read like some 1 prayer = 1 like crap you find your senile retarded aunt sharing.

Can anyone, unironically, explain this shit to me?

>not being a complete conspiracy theory crack pot madman
Fucking casual

Oh I think the majority of conspiracy theories end up becoming true in 50-100 years, but I'm saying that instead of redpilling the masses and showing how a conspiracy is real, instead the opposite is done.

Instead of 'hey the money went from here to here and this person benefited behind the scenes' where anyone can understand that shit and believe it. Instead it's 'well first suspend your disbelief for the next 60 conspiracy theories which all need to be true for this one simple realistic shit to actually have happen.

>Can anyone, unironically, explain this shit to me?
No, it can't be explained in a sensible way to someone who's mentally where you are. At least, when I was at that point, it couldn't be explained. Even the sensible explanations sounded too 'far out'.
The world had trained me(and yourself) to ignore anything with a "mystical" definition attached to it. Then I had an epiphany of all the weird shit I've seen, been taught about, etc. from childhood on. How language has been corrupted and twisted made me realize "colorful" language like 'magic', 'demons', 'Evil', etc. are mere colorful descriptions of things quite real.

If it makes you feel better, substitute out 'Evil' for "Forces destructive to the freedom of humanity".
"Demons" as identities, and potentially actual entities embodied in people and their manipulative acts
"Magic" as the unseen psycho-social and potentially quantum- effects of mass directed energy(emotion). Lurk moar with an open mind, and you'll realize, all the 'colorful language' aside, the effects are real.

the larpers and conspiracy theorists are the worst man, it fucks everything over when these autists meme about

I think they derail the threads intentionally with that stuff. Happened with Pizzagate too. Then they scream shill for 40 other posts. As soon as numerology comes into play the thread was dead

oh man....those digits are very nice, but I wont tell you how I reached that conclusion...someone just wills it.

I don't think it's about mentality ...

I completely agree that weird/unexplained shit exists - and we're barely like at 0.001% of truly understanding the implications of quantum mechanics, physics etc. Not arguing at all with that.

The argument that I'm making is that if someone is talking about a dog, but keeps calling it a snake, and then keeps telling everyone about how the snake was barking, wagging it's fluffy tail and eating peanut butter, everyone will think that person is fucking mental. Whereas if he just called a dog a dog, the same comments make all the sense in the world.

So when people here keep keep using the wrong (or if not wrong, just contaminated by society) words to describe things, at some point, it becomes their own fault no-one believes them.

Surely you can agree that if you say "HRC/BO was paid by this prince, here is the money trail, and here is the result" with solid evidence to back it up, it's a thousand times more likely to be believed by the masses than saying the same thing but in the form of "Pedophiles were paid by demons to do evil and make magic".

It's not that the theories are too far out, tly it's that all of them are perfectly believable if they're presented correctly, but just like Alex Jones, it starts with something that can be understood and instantly goes off the fucking rails into crazy town. At the end of the day need to speak the same language that everyone understands.

I'm talking about conspiracies like 911, JFK, Tonkin, Northwoods etc.

Shit where it's either been proven, or there is a very clear money/influence trail where someone benefits and has all the incentive to do a false flag.

Not talking about crazy shit.

Because talking about "corruption" in general is pointless. EVERY POLITICIAN IS CORRUPT YOU DIPSHITS. It just serves to make people feel like big brain detectives for connecting the dots and finding out X politician loves money.

Exactly. Every politician is corrupt, and it's something that everyone can understand and with enough public outrage, maybe some laws can be put into place. Will those laws do anything or stop all corruption? Probably not. But at least it's something actionable.

What the fuck is the point of talking about intergalactic pedo demons? What exactly is anyone supposed to do with that information other than roll their eyes?

Look if u don't want to believe kids are being tortured and murdered by these sickos right now thats on you

is right
it IS about mentality. When you've begin to recognize entities that laid out as "evil, demonic, magical, etc" you talk about it among like-minded people using those words. "Demons and evil demagogues" becomes the vernacular on Sup Forums. The problem is, which I think is what you're pointing out, is that autists go ranting on about "Satanic cabals" to normies that just think they're crazy.
Basically expect "meme magic" and "satanic pedophiles" on Sup Forums amidst secular discussion. As for the autists ranting irl, they will weed themselves out of society when they sperg out.

I'm sure they are, I'm not disputing that.

But pretty sure if you want to do something about it, you'll have way better luck convincing normies that there is a child sex slave trafficking organisation, than that there is some intergalactic demon.

Dude this is a shitposting forum and its satire all you little kiddos that think they made a difference last year should just fuck off

So that's exactly what I'm getting that - in the context of an internal pol discussion, I completely get the vernacular - to some extent is the same as what Sup Forums was back in the day - posting gore and cheese pizza just to scare of the normies while the regulars just ignored it.

My complaint is towards is towards the autistic edgelords who unironically copy and paste this shit into the mainstream and undermine the entire argument. e.g. AJ.

magic is real faggot. all art is hypnosis. Google that phrase, its a quote from a man who invented anonymous accidentally with a comic book

Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.

If that Dog inexplicably had a venomous bite, hissed, hunted, and had a forked tongue like a serpent, then you could see why someone called it a snake instead of a dog.
Every major happening and bad actor these days takes advantage of the fact we only see a dog, in all his fluffly PB-loving goodness; but a dog he was not regardless of appearances.
The terms are used because we're being deceived, and calling it in pedantic psycho-scientific detail what it is, isn't catchy and furthers political correctness.
Those familiar with religion and/or mysticism realize the striking resemblance to those colorful terms of old.
Thus, the traitorous politician that has been programmed with multiple personalities acts like an evil demon possessing a merely amoral human. The auto-immune damaged, life-long media-influenced degenerates act like demonic trolls. etc. etc.

Always understand that language is inaccurate, and what the representation of what's being communicated is what's most important. The politically correct are trained to kneejerk away from this language, and the politcally incorrect have too short of an attention span now.

it anonymous so how do you know if somebody is sincere, Sarcastic or Insulting. You don't, until you see the odd thread with properly sourced material, this site's just shits n giggles

a lot of it is shill/troll tactics and bots