Emptying a mag into the big bad keikaku man and getting away with it

>emptying a mag into the big bad keikaku man and getting away with it
>saves and picks up the best girl to appear in a long time while he's at it
You can't name a more based character in this series.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boleskine_House
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't like index that much but tsuichi mikado was pretty fucking cool gave off that kinda kisuke urahara vibe to me

But does he wear shorts under his skirt?

It's been forever since I've read Bleach but I can definitely see where you're coming from. I'm just hype as fuck now because he hasn't had anything for 10 straight volumes.

>best girl to appear in a long time
That wasn't Salome

Salome lost that title when she decided to be Yuiitsu's chair.

She did what she could to save her brother and was the only person who was 100% in the Harem to have mixed feelings.

>You can't name a more based character in this series.

Generic faceless guy. Someone had to come forward and call Aleister a fag.

Meeting Aleister and calling him a fag was supposed to be Kakine's job. But Kamachi hates Kakine I guess.

>You can't name a more based character in this series.
Pic related.

Super Hamazura

Delta Force suplexing bitches and getting lolis when?

I am still waiting for a delta force side story. I bet these guys have done some legendary shit.

Honestly these three alone could take over AC if they wanted to. Whether or not Aogami is the #6 wouldn't matter.

I haven't read the novels lately but last time I saw him was when he faked his death with Kumokawa Seria. We need some action from him.

NT17 was one of the most fun volumes we've had in a while, Touma went full on HO crazy.

That was in NT7, the last good role he had until NT17's epilogue. Unless Kamachi goes off track to focus on some other characters, Tsuchimikado will get plenty of action in the upcoming NT18.

>any female
>doesn't list biological family
What a queer

>NT18
>It is the first Mikoto POV with rebuilding the school and nothing else

I honestly wouldn't mind a Mikoto POV volume, as long as it gets characters from Railgun involved. Mitori and Kuriba among others are definitely still around and would be quite useful.

>Mikoto POV chapter
>Starts off normal
>Partway through angel speak starts sporadically interrupting parts of the narrative
>Frequency slowly ramps up throughout the chapter
>The last few pages are entirely in angel speak as the keikaku takes hold
I'd read it, too bad the curse that hit her was supposed to be generic.

It's probably going to be a "Tsuchi drags Touma into his magic side bullshit again" novel. This time with 100% more Ayy lmaos and sleep deprived normal highschool boys.

Poor Stiyl got replaced by a fake alien girl in the three magic musketeers.

I hope for a magic side volume somewhere far away from AC, with old characters and no Kamisato, his harem or Mikoto. I really need a vacation from that stuff.
Just please go to fucking England and give some nuns good ol' illusion breaking.

We still need to meet a dragon in Scotland

Aside from being awesome as a character, he's also Kamachi's device to get crazy shit involving Touma rolling, which is always welcome.

And as much as I like virtually all his scenes, Kamachi is smart for not abusing him and making him appear all the time. He's one of those characters who you just want more of all the time.

He'd be my second choice for the next side story volume Kamachi makes. The first being volleyball-san who desperately needs the help.

>mag
it was a clip

Volleyball-san technically was in a crossover recently, just not as himself. Maybe Kamachi can make a follow-up that shows him in the HO world.

He'd probably just job to fodder.

He'd make a great duo with Kevin on the frontlines.

The 5 second later threat that Touma is going to get involved in is probably Aleister sending a distraction while dealing with Tsuichimikado/Fran.
We're never going to get an England arc again

You better shut your whore mouth unless you want to get befriended.

>>emptying a mag into the big bad keikaku man and getting away with it

Holy shit explain pls, did he fuck upside down man?

Shame he's wasted in this shit series

Keikakuman left his piss tube to draft an aimless, wandering magician to work for him and spy on Laura but Tsuchimikado appeared out of nowhere, shot him until he was downside up and took the magician away with him.

He quite literally did just that. But that wasn't Aleister's real body. Or rather, he has multiple ones now.

Aleister paid the price for trying to torture this cute girl.

>implying the piss tube keikakuman isn't just a projection of the real keikakuman who is floating around in the pure world

Wasn't he just healing? Tsuchimikado had to keep shooting while explaining things to Fran.

>whenever you're in trouble just go to Kamijou Touma
What a fag.

Misaki a best. A BEST.

>he says this while posting the biggest Touma drone in the series

That's the most sensible advice you could give in the Raildex world. Kagun said the same thing all the time.

It's funny how all of the informed people in the series know that Touma is a get out of death free card.

Right hand abilities are broken, so I'd rely on those people as well. Not to mention that Touma just gets more brutal after every fight.

Damn, the ending of the volume 4 of Blood Sign was heavy. There was just so much despair that those 2 pages filled entirely with AAAAAAAA seemed too few.
I was almost expecting Kamachi to throw a "It bothers me"-length speech at some point in there.

>Not the first post of the thread
You lost your touch.

You could say he simply forgot, like how Touma forgot about Misaki.

Man volume 5 looks pretty good too.

What I would give for a New Light spinoff

>>emptying a mag
Wow. I seriously just reported you for being underage.

Okay, clip. Happy now?

That scene during Misaki's volume were Touma appeared on that hill stuck with me. There was no reason to believe Touma would be there to save Misaki other than him being a force of nature. The moments where he doesn't save someone stand out all the better. The effect of his absence is obvious(Battle Royale).

I'm anticipating the moment Aleister uses Archetype Controller on Touma, making him something other than Savior.

This is Touma if Aleister ever sends him off the deep end.

I can't fucking wait.

NT18 when anyway?

Probably March or April.

He's probably been using Archetype Controller on him since day one. Only way I can explain half the shit he does. There was something about him "being filled with color," or something at the end of novel one. Instead of finding purpose in his life as implied, that could have simply been Aleister fuckery.

>There was no reason to believe Touma would be there to save Misaki
Seria told him to go there, did you not read the book?

>yfw Touma pilots Unit 01 instead of Shinji

Touma punches the MP Evas in the face, then gets chokeslammed by Asuka for not saving her fast enough. Fukou da.

pretty much, except add more asswhoop, because demon king touma is some seriously strong shit.

He's on his way there already.

Angry Manjew was born because people blamed some random schlub for all the evil, misfortune, and calamity in the world. Likewise, Index NT has people actually blaming Touma for not being present to avert certain tragedies.

>blaming Touma for not being present to avert certain tragedies.
>Touma actually believed this might be true

This is why Touma needs bros like Hamazura to tell him that's fucking stupid.

>“By the way.”
>“What?”
>“Why did you suddenly show up at that artificial lake last night?”
>“Oh, that.”
>He looked up at the blue expanse of the sky overhead.
>“An upperclassman told me that ‘it’s her birthday today, so how about setting a flower out for her’. I didn’t know what she meant, so I thought I would visit that mountaintop to find out.”
>“I see.”
He didn't go there by a god miracle.
It was a Seria who sent him there.

I hope Fran will remain faithful to Kamisato. It'd really undermine and undo the feelings and speech she put forth in NT17 if she joined and formed up Tsuchimikado's harem.

She already ends her love back there in NT 17.
Now the Kami-yan disease will spread again and she will join to Kamijou HAREM.

Why is that people who wear hawaiian shorts in anime are badasses?

>yfw in NT18 they do to mexico

Still hoping for Touma to end up both kissless and friendless while every other male even the ladyboys in this series to get a lover and real friends.

>you'll never tap that ass
;_;

You idioto he will end up with Death-chan & he will do all sorts of things with her.

Othinus already rides him every night in secret.

Toumafags 100% deserve this because of how they aggressively shit on other characters for Touma's sake.

Reminder.

Suuuure she does. Rides his pocket maybe

I've watched all of Raildex except the movie. I'll watch the movie eventually but I want to read the LNs where can I find them?

I'm keeping my expectations right in the middle. At this point, I wouldn't bet on Kamachi delivering it, but if he does he'll have my greatest respect.

Cry harder.

Just search "Index" on nyaa and there should be a download for OT, the side stories and most of NT. You can read off BT from there.

The movie is (sorta?) canon, so you'll want to watch it and read the Road to Endymion prequel short story as well.

He's probably good as long as he gets some sleep at this point. I hope Tsuchimikado at least let's him take a shower before dragging him back out into no man's land.

I'm more interested in that teenager Nephthys there.

Well okay then Kamisato.

>inb4 next arc is traveling around the world to the places Aleister went in his life to find out how to defeat him including Mexico and his manor in Scotland

Othinus a shit.

Get off the computer Aleister.

And Vol 5 seems to have introduced a sleepy Niang Niang.

>Niang Niang.
Meh. Worst magic god.

You mean second best

Oh you no didn't. Niang Niang is a bro and is cute. She's right behind Othinus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boleskine_House
>Jimmy Page is the key to defeating Aleister

Niang Niang a fucking stinky shit.

Huh, just noticed she's tugging on his hoodie.

You are the same faggot shitposting Othinus, aren't you?

The shower he leads Touma to turns out to be the girls' room.

At this point he wouldn't even bother with the fukou da and just take a damn shower. Then it turns into a horror movie as the girls try to rape him.

>He finds Nanami-chan there

But user, Chimera is the god

:the best:

I am confused about chimera. If that's not her (damn sure that's a dude though), who the hell is the top guy?

That is her, the only god we didn't see if the stick figure god.

Who here reads Blood Sign but can't make any sense of the magic system. Shit is confusing as fuck. It's harder to digest than Mahouka's author autistic expositions.