I'm probably late but...

have we discussed Yujiro's dick yet?

Baki Dou 137 yuncomics.com/archives/1837533

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i63cgUeSsY0&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does he sit like that?

Is that crooked illary?

what the fuck yujiro? just that entire god damn chapter.

That's a big dick

for (You)

>what the fuck yujiro?
Well who is going to stop him? He can do whatever he wants

I don't read moonrunes, what exactly were they talking about in this chapter?

That was HILLARYous!

oh fug translation please

youtube.com/watch?v=i63cgUeSsY0&t=2s

Don't know korean sorry

did they fug?

Is there a reason he has an erection?

Asserting dominance over a woman or something? That seems like something Itagaki would do

Actually maybe Yuujiro is hard from meeting a woman who has so much power or some shit?

It's a Jojo reference, of course.

So is Itagaki gonna start feeling suicidal now?

what the fuck was that?

no, really, what the fuck

(OP)
Yujuro will impregnate HRC, and their daughter will be 1st woman POTUS.

I think he was just in tension, and sometimes being in tensions makes you go erect

>Heels
Who the hell is this person?

That will be when he does the same with the king of Saudi Arabia or with Putin.

This is just recent examples, and it's missing Assange's 2nd dead lawyer who was run over by a train.

Hillary was a friend of Emi. She's afraid for her life/her family's lives because Trump, I guess. Demands that she be allowed to make a personal oath to Yuujiro. He says she doesn't need it if she's a friend of Emi; if she tries anyway, she'll be repeatedly raped. She leaves.

I didn't bother trying to translate her thoughts on like those three middle pages because they're presumably similar to Trump's "he can't really be that strong!" pages.

It's depressing to be able to say that another Musashi chapter would have been much more welcome than this was/is.

So what is Itagaki gonna do if real life Hillary actually gets sent to jail?

I was half expecting her to start sucking it. And I would have fapped to it too.

What the fuck is wrong with me? What have I become?

So is there no explanation as to why Yujiro receives her with a boner? Is it to make the rape threat clearer?

Thank ya!

Presumably just have Strydum rescue her offscreen, and have it mentioned in one panel of Yuujiro dialogue later on. Something about how the US government can't be allowed the embarrassment of telling the world that such a high-profile inmate managed to escape, so it's kept top-secret. That'd be par for the course for Itagaki, I should think.

I can't tell if Itagaki is a shill for hill or not. Being a friend of Emi the crazy bitch is not much of a presentation card, and he doesn't exactly draw her favorably

Something about not being told that she was coming. Korean sucks; we'll find out on Thursday.

>What have I become?

Free.

>wearing that underwear
the anime was so god tier compared to this shit

Worst fucking dad ever.

Wild Fang project translations are so bad they are hilarious.

Almost Duwang level.

I think you mean best.

Shadbase's still alive and well despite all the shit he draws about her.

>DO YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND! YOU WILL UNDERSTAND, YOU IDIOTS!

Blame WFP. That's not even close to the real dialogue.

so what's the real dialogue?

BAKA!
YOU BAKA!
PLS UNDERSTAND BAKA!

Will Retsu Kaiou ever come back ? Tokugawa can litterally resurrect anyone and bring back their souls. Why the fuck dont they do that to Retsu Kaiou ?

His pride or something.

>before meals, after meals, devour her!
>to the point of exhaustion, devour her!
>beyond the point of exhaustion, devour her!
>devour! devour! bite into her!
etc.

seriously, do you think there's any better way to finish Retsu's character arc than a fight to the death with Musashi?

Oh yeah, and the "you better make a grandson" page just says
>If you want to become strong, devour her

so
yeah
WFP, $55 minimum a year, pro translations

I can really feel how much fun Itakagi has while planning writing and drawing Baki.

Becoming the ultimate Kaioh and pummeling Musashi in the ground?

>implying any Kaiou could ever surpass Kaku in the slightest

what was he lacking?

immortality
reverse Xiao-Lee
heart stopping
etc

I mean what was he lacking to reach that immortality and all of that.

Why would I know that? Only Kaku could realistically answer that question. Even his dumbass son couldn't do that shit, and he was 120 or something.

Retsu is the epitome of what a Kaioh should be, he's more deserving of being Kaku Kaioh's protege than his own son

When the OAD.

Imagine if Ogre had a daughter instead of Baki.

How different would Ogre's relationship be with his daughter?

>he's more deserving of being Kaku Kaioh's protege than his own son
Well, yeah. Kaku disowned his son. I'm not arguing that Retsu wasn't an amazingly strong fighter/Kaiou - or that he shouldn't be Kaku's protégé, I'm just saying that there should be no point at which he would be able to beat Kaku in a fair fight.

The point is driven rather forcefully home by this: Retsu was going to need to put significant energy into fighting Motobe. Kaku bonked him once for a KO.

His ending was shit.
He might as well died fighting against Pickles.
This way it was all just a waste of time for Japanese superiority wanking.

I thought it was Olivia's job to capture escaped American criminals.

>Becoming the ultimate kaioh and pummeling Kasumi to the ground ( a.k.a the one whos gonna beat the shit out Musashi )

ftfy

It is, but do you really think that he's gonna try to do anything about it if Strydum says "this is on Yuujiro's orders"? Besides, Oliva disobeys a lot of things that the US asks of him. Letting one go wouldn't get him into any trouble; it wouldn't hurt his pride because he knows he can't touch Yuujiro, and he knows the US can't hurt him.

I'm not talking about him fighting Kaku, Retsu's like what? In his mid to late 20's? And he's already as refined as he is,if he werent caught up in that honor bound bullshit and "hurr durr I wont use martial arts first lets both use weapons shit" he would have mopped the floor with Musashi. I think if Retsu lived as long as Kaku did his natural life he would be on par or as strong. I was just saying the most ideal end for Retsu's story would be beating Musashi, which would break him through to the ultimate level of a Kaioh and he leaves to refine his skills in solitude.

bump

Man why didn't she suck it? that would be hot

He doesn't draw anyone or anything favorably

who the fuck is Emi?

Hopefully there's a redo someday, like Jojo got. I'd love to see HQ scans with a good translation, like half of the whole series that we have is shockingly bad.

What?

Baki's mom

I intend to do something of the sort; once Grappler is done. Unless some other group steps up. Which would be nice.

what part don't you understand

This chapter is a nonsense. He obviosly made 2 chapters in case any of them would win. But instead of just throwing away the other, he for some reason shoehorned it with edited bubbles and some bs subplot.

Or maybe it will be relevant. Who knows? Bringing up Emi so many years after she'd last been mentioned may have some real significance.

Emi is as relevant as that mountain gorilla or Gaias henchmen by now.

The monkey was relevant like 6 chapters ago.

Where in the fuck can I find ch110-116?

Don't you worry your pretty little head about that. I'm working on those chapters as we speak. You'll be able to read them soon enough.

The only thing keeping them from being out right now is the fact that they take a considerable-to-absurd amount of time to redraw. As soon as we're past these few, expect stuff to speed up again.

I hope someone will sub the OVA.

It'll happen; just chill. Simply depends on how soon. Shouldn't be more than a month.

Spoken like someone who can't draw at all

Cut trudeau some slack, his dad just died.

so is this a what-if Hillary had won?

Try reading the chapter

>The point is driven rather forcefully home by this: Retsu was going to need to put significant energy into fighting Motobe. Kaku bonked him once for a KO.
That was a sucker punch, though.

Those missing chapters are whats stopping me from catching up.

okay so did hillary go insane and think she won? I can only look at the pictures user, i can't read korean

Read the thread*

I'm sorry okay
;_;
If I could have one dream come true it would be the ability to draw beautifully, so that I could do this stuff faster

ah thanks

they just-*just* uploaded v14. I can imagine the OAD won't be too far behind.

LOL

*was

You have no idea how glad I am that we have cleaner scans of these chapters now. I feel like crying tears of joy.

This was the previous iteration.

Here's the cover, for those who might collect such things.

That's a nice throwback, and that's an immense change.

Baki's really changed despite never actually ageing

he did age

really I though he was still in the 16-18 age