I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS FAVOR A FUCKING PAJEET AND HIS DREAM OF MAKING AMERICA INTO HIS SHITHOLE INDIA, BECAUSE

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS FAVOR A FUCKING PAJEET AND HIS DREAM OF MAKING AMERICA INTO HIS SHITHOLE INDIA, BECAUSE

>MUH TRUMP

SERIOUSLY!?

THE INTERNET IS ABOUT TO GET FUCKED BY SOME POO, AND YOU FAGGOTS DON'T EVEN CARE!!

India has net neutrality he's just fuckin you over, based

>Be Comcast, AT&T, Cox
>Own infrastructure for internet
>See Google, Netflix and Amazon using 99% of the power of internet for their own business purposes
>Lobby congress on the idea that these giants pay more
>Silicon Valley Jews say holy shit this will cost us billions
>Convinces manlets and marxist internet faggots this is Star Wars tier freedom fighting shit
>convinces all of them of some impending doom if they are charged more money

stupid fucking liberals

I FUCKING HATE YOU DUNG CAKE EATING SMELLY CURRY NIGGERS SO MUCH, TRYING TO TURN MY COUNTRY IN TO A SHITTIER VERSION OF YOURS.

>own infrastructure payed by the American taxpayers through tax cuts
Ftfy

Shut up and pay up, Zuckerberg!

>dude he's Indian, therefore we should help democrat Jew silicon valley censor the internet

sage

THE INTERNET NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED BY THE CONSTITUTION

IF THE FOUNDING FATHERS HAD IT THEY THIS WOULD BE ON THE BILL OF RIGHTS, YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS.

So then we should force the pro-NN companies to follow the First Amendment.

For some reason, NNiggers never agree to this compromise when I propose it, though.

This. The ISPs trying to get into monopolies aren't the good guys, but neither is the opposition.

#CURRIED

>Digital communism
No thanks. You commies just want to sieze the means of internet production

I don't think NN is perfect, but this is even worse as it is categorized as a commodity and not as a right.

seriously, if Sup Forums could right a internet constitution, that could be put into the current constitution it would be great.

it is that important. I will seriously advocate a civil war for the internet, and i'm sure many of my fellow amerimutts will agree.

No matter what, the American people will pay. They'll either pay their ISP, or pay their taxes in subsidies to their ISP, or they'll pay more for their Netflix subscription, or Google will find a way to implant ads into their brains, or whatever. Which is why this has almost nothing to do with consumer rights. You're just picking which corporation you want to raise prices on you, and none of them want it to be them because it makes them weaker to their competitors.

The internet should honestly be paid for in taxes. It's basically like roads and railroads.

>We will fight a war to make sure the government protects netflix and faceberg from playing for their game with
bandwidth
This will be a major hit to jew propaganda engines

So give me a straight answer? You're *against* forcing Silicon Valley to not censor the internet? And you'll fight a civil war to protect net neutering?

kike if true

Amerimutts is a great word. Pretty true also.

Get out newfag.

I’ve been a newfag for 8 years and i’m not stopping now

But TRAI's chutiyas didn't make it into a law, just a recommendation.
But then again, I wonder who would go against a million people (probably 10% of their base), while keeping in mind of the voiceless majority and make a WhatsApp pack again.

>you: we need the internet to be regulated as a human right!
>me: so do you support regulating the internet as a human right?
>you: NO THAT'S GOOGLE AMAZON NETFLIX FACEBOOK'S PRIVATE PROPERTY!

you're such an obvious soros, democrat commie shill, kike

Net Neutrality has about as much to do with internet neutrality as patriot act has to do with patriotism...You fucking shills, democrats, commies, leftists, fake nazi shills (nazis arent real unless its soros), pedophiles are the most evil pieces of shit to ever walk the earth and I will make sure every last solitary one of you evil slugs are executed, bar none.

>being mad because you can't sperg out on a website that you don't own, therefore you want the .gov to force your shit posting.

you're the true jew, faggot

>being mad because you can't sperg out on a website that you don't own, therefore you want the .gov to force your shit posting.

you're the true jew, faggot

What a retard

Nice argument kike.

You literally contradicted yourself.

No, you're just a contrarian, and think that just because twitter can ban your faggot talk, you think it's alright destroy the internet. Instead of just making your own shit website, or going on Sup Forums and bitch.

Fuck off you ugly commie faggot.

>the internet needs to be protected by the constitution

>never mind

Fuck net neutrality.

Do you not understand that freedom needs guidelines (bill of rights) to be protected?

Of course it needs to be in the constitution.

Dumbfuck.

So then why are you randomly against forcing the pro-NN companies to not violate your freedoms?

(spoiler: Because you're a kike shill)

go away comcast jew, you can't even understand an argumentative statement.

go back to shill school.

It's incredibly amusing to see the mongrellus sweating and moaning while trying to insert his own dick.
Remember: net neutrality is a meme, corporates know what's best for you, they would never do harm.

Do you want to go back to the days where it took fucking forever for a new website or the home page of a video sharing service? I don't, you don't, no one does, so fuck off.

I like how you have no actual argument for why net neutrality is necessary yet ***actual censorship by the pro-NN cpmpanies*** should be legal.

You deserve to die for being anti freedom of speech.