CBTS #508 - Getting ready to swallow edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (Updated but still not 100% current)
1. 2. 3. >>
LATEST Q
(Made in a Net Neutrality thread)

Nov 22

ANS
Nov 20 & 21
Green1 (++ Counter) Green 2, 3 4 remains

Advise for newfriends *GUIDE
Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Archive: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo
Legend Decoding CNC Signature
Countdown +++

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/eH4S7
archive.is/vIxJq
archive.is/j2gH3
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
pastebin.com/zbg8NSCe
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo /
penguinrandomhouse.com/books/209776/fantasyland-by-kurt-andersen/9781400067213/
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

VALIDITY of Q >>
Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

*QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES
!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup
Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER
Q-Book
TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19
>Nov 20
MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)
Yellen to resign in 2018 archive.is/eH4S7
BO, LL documents requested Opium field bombing archive.is/vIxJq

>Nov 21
Soros-funded Organisations CERN & White Rabbit >>Swiss Ft Knox KEYSTONE V1 V2 V3
Answers U1 Informant 2 ====NEW CRUMBS====
>Nov 22
Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2
Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism Spoopy Owl FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA No OWLs in China/Russia Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18
>EVEN NEWER
SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 ***GODFATHER III /_\ (Y) Rizvi Travels Rizvi and Al Waleed
CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connetions/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1
>NEW
D & Blacks V2 Opium Grope award P0pe John P. Black Eye
!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

BACKLINKS
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499

#490 #491 #492 #493 #494
#495 #496 #497 #498 #499
#500 #501 #502 #503 #504
#505 #506 #507
The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth

To Bakers wanting to update the batter when I'm away:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zbg8NSCe
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the BOTTOM of each section (Q Posts to 1st Post, Anons Findings to 3rd Post, OC (Memes etc) to 4th Post)
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying

Remember to research Facebook, Zukerberg's wife and Rizvi Traverse.

You have my blessing for not moldy bread. You did good, user. Now I'm singing off. Goodnight.

use a tripcode to announce next time please

Thanks W&W. I will do one more if I can, but would prefer a new baker take over.

thank you for sticking around to endorse

share with me your personal take on the present state of field theory/materials science/propulsion and energy engineering. Think it ties into the accelerators? Do you think there is an undisclosed alternate purpose or is that industry a pointless malignant tumor on scientific inquiry?

Cheers man good bake.

> Summary of some new issues which got the shills alerted: (recent Q posts)

FB implicated, Priscilla Chan or family is controlling Zuckerberg who didn’t “really” create FB in the first place.

“Keyhole”: really got shills going. Q confirmed a post regarding this: keyhole is a company owned by The Clowns In America a long while ago which was bought by Google and made into Google Maps allegedly.

Elon Musk : Space X is connected to NK in some way. Speculation - they develop NK rockets, and some other purposes.
Space X was given a lot of favours by the NWO govt across Bush and Obama. Q specifically mentioned the 2011 BO scrapping of the Shuttle Program by NASA and the $4.9 bn grant to SpaceX

Occult imagery and the NWO obsession with it also triggered shills: particularly the part where the Y from the top shaped pyramid was mentioned by Q and linked to the image Q posted of a NK facility.

Please comment if I missed something.

is graphine the super material we all hoped and dreamt of?

Great job newfag. Way to copypasta! :D

Latest Q crumb dumps

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo /
>What is FB?
>Spying tool?
>Who created it?
>Who really created it?
>Nothing is what it seems.
>Q
>Focus on his wife.
>Q

Implying some level of Clown involvement and partial Truman show

So, are Abraham/David bloodlines a real thing? Some of the other bread crumbs that have been dropped on Sup Forums in the last few years imply that this is true and that individuals with the 'chosen blood' are very important.

nice work! thx 4 baking!

bretty good

My pleasure. Adding a tripcode for the next one.

MESSAGE FROM ANTIFA!

It had a mis-spelling in it, so I fixed it.

You're welcome. Spread it far and wide.. get the word out.

Thnx

Twitter is very testy about Elon Musk. I've received a couple suspensions for pointing out he is a "subsidies whore". The whole company is nothing but a Clowns In America front. Nothing but...

Dear OP, please include this Q post:
TY
:)

Fuck man. That’s creepy. Nothing but.

Agreed... Good bake!

So I'm about to go to sleep.

Ah I'll just look for fantasyland quickly. What the hell.

I find this book about how trump became president and fake news MSM.

penguinrandomhouse.com/books/209776/fantasyland-by-kurt-andersen/9781400067213/

It's called Fantasyland

This was in response to someone asking for hints about the “keyhole” Q message.

**MOTIVATION IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

DROPBOX MEMES FOR NORMIES
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield $$$ THE SWAMP THE CABAL U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See >NEW
Dossier Gate Al Waleed MS-13 *MUELLER & DJT BO $$$ & meme Strings MEMES (Could use Hefner/CIA memes)
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 >NEW
D & Blacks Opium Grope award P0pe John P. BLACK EYE !Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

understand that talaweed's investment in that gig implicates twitter in being part of the soros clan

A 500 year history on how America went haywire

Thanks for the tip, user

They’re getting them to talk

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html

Space X is about launching satellites. NK, according to MI6, is (was) the central base for control of microchipped mind-control "slaves" via personal satellites controlled by Rothschilds/British Crown. the goal of the NWO was to microchip and control the planet. NK was perfect place to hide.

A few slight corrections, but overall a good bake, Newfag!

Latest map out of date.
Here is latest.
Include for later bake.

Yep, it's all connected.

THE QMAP SAID THE TRUTH WOULD US IN THE HOSPITAL. BRAH IF WE ARE CONTROLLED NEANDERTHALS AND EARTH IS FLAT. BRAH THE BREAKS THE SCIENCE AND HISTORY INTO NOTHING

habitat eden = Wonderland = SpaceX = NK =DisneylandWorldWide => MicKeyMouse = PANDAS + MiLABS + CLOWNS

Commiefornia ?
Crumbs Anyone ?

H I G H E N E R G Y + + +

I´m sure PizzaGate is real to some extent, but if Alefantis is a Rothschild not only it would match all previous pizzagate investigations, nope, it would allow a big tie to all and everything that Q stated here.

So I want definitve confirmation _James Alefantis being a Rothschild or not.

Yes, indeed.

Shills are out in force tonight. Anything happen?

You bet!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

Thank you user!

If you want to get taken seriously leave out instantly disprovable bullshit like le snek head

Q went on a mega post rant about Elon Musk connections to CIA and NK as well as Facebook - CIA - Zuckerberg's wife being a handler.

Lots of lols.

FE is Clown disinfo

It’s not instantly disprovavle cunt
Q specifically mentioned this shit

Yep, thanks for the clarification.

meant for see Looks more and more like CIA is somehow pulling strings in NK

That’s also from one specific angle that doesn’t cover the entire dome with the other snake eye

Fantasylandcould not appear at a more perfect moment. If you want to understand Donald Trump and the culture of twenty-first-century America, if you want to know how the lines between reality and illusion have become dangerously blurred, you must read this book.

Now even if Q was legit
WHO CARES?

The thoughts and minds of the collective are not dictated by any singe voice, not Q, not anyone, and a lot of REAL VIP's lurk on Sup Forums as ANONS. So until Q can prove himself a VIP doesn't matter. Q cannot prove and has provided more evidence with this "single thread" delivery to suggest he is bogus. But either way, Q can take a hike.

We do not forgive namefags
Q is a namefag

Any user that "fiollows" the Q like a normie is just helping the normies and tripfags change the entire culture here. This is a war against Sup Forums. No more, and no less. This is a wave of normies and tripfags trying to ruin Sup Forums and Sup Forums as some kind of payback for the election.

Think about that. This Q is bad news. What is bread, Q? What gives the bread validity? YOU? Get LOST. Go neck yourself faggot. You're a shared password at best and that's giving you a lot as it is.

did he mean zuck's wife?
was it really zuckerjew that created facebook?

I'm not well-versed on this but as far as I know graphene is useful for nano-tech and probably for biotech. I don't think it's in question whether there will be big advances in graphene-related tech eventually, it's too awesome of a substance

Do it yourself then fag. I've added only what was connected to tripcode, right or wrong.

Q called this out... keep up, fag!

They used to KILL people (the Vatican/pope/romans) who talked about the earth being flat..

They take their science and information/dis-information VERY seriously!

Rizvi, AlWaleed, Zuckerburg collectively own twitter, FB, Snapchat, square. Add Elon/spacex, keyhole>google. Means very few ppl control content and distribution of information. Powerful. Theory: with 702 and NN needing reauthorization, creating an event (sum of all fears), or thwarting it, but alarm people to not question Congress’ speedy vote on 702/NN, expand surveillance to geotag, 23&me, new social media policies to restrict free speech. BO scrapping space program, cash for klunkers start of level of acceptance for widespread monitoring through GPS car systems, WiFi for cars, etc. You can see why Clowns want 702. How much personal freedoms were handed over after 9/11? Throw NK into mix. Would “they” risk WW3 to expand control globally? Would they partner with NK?

Trump is draining swamp. He freed up military to remove threats, cut money sources (poppy fields), partnered w/SA to take out money sources, +++, ++, +. Bannon and his band of misfits attacking Hwood and others, freezing ability for Dems to raise money. Set up Old guard by Mueller. Brilliant move to hire all Dems lawyers to investigate “Russian collusion”. It prevents them from defending HRC and cronies.

DOJ going after Illegal immigrants, ms13s takes fear threat out. Cutting off Soros/Rothschild money to kill antifa, resist groups.

“They” must be really pissed Hillary lost. MZ moved 95% FB stock to Chan Z inititive. Not charity. Meaning he controls it still. He’s able to pay lobbyists, buy support for his 2020 race.

are you an insider? a regular user in tech? or a spook?

They told people not to preach of a round earth until it could be verified. Galileo wasn't tortured or murdered. Most of his contemporaries were priests themselves

It looks good Newfag Baker.
Tasty

This is the real bread. Not the anonymous questionable carb substance one.

Well done on the bake user. Nice buttery up with some good seasonings.what flavordide

This was posted on reddit the other day, bout the whole Facebook ownership debacle. the article it's from is huge so I haven't personally checked validity of claims but it seems interesting nevertheless

I have a theory, is LdR maybe Godfather III? Hear me out, she posts random antitrump shit och Twitter and "FlyeagleFly", shortly after that the crash happen and she witnessed it? Q spoke with her through code maybe and she was suppose to be extracted, she maybe is a hostage at the manor and finally got a chance for a stroll in the park alone, she signals that she can be extracted but the signal is picked up and her extraction is averted. Am i getting it right? Holes in this theory? Is the details correct atleast?

Expand your thinking. Follow the White Rabbit.

IF YOU BAKE IT HE WILL CRUMB
>IF YOU BAKE IT HE WILL CRUMB

Captain Pizza wouldn't be a Rothschild.

Zuckerberg might be a Rockefeller though.

>pic related
>thank you
sucks to "understand" this but good to know - already know too much
i don't think they're so much neanderthals as they are half-celestial / half-human (think Gen 6)
care to comment...?

>did he mean zuck's wife?
Yes
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/150565407/#p150567655
>was it really zuckerjew that created facebook?
Not 100%. Someone else had an identical idea back in 1994. Zuckerberg must have discovered it on his own and done some original work initially with his small group.

>MZ moved 95% FB stock to Chan Z inititive. Not charity. Meaning he controls it still. He’s able to pay lobbyists, buy support for his 2020 race.
i don't think he'd have a chance, even if he spent more than hillary did

Im going to punch mark zuckerberg in his fucking face

No problem. But someone needs to take over. Use the tripcode search to secure latest Q. Q was on a roll tonight. Hard to keep up. Seems to have left now. Here is my base graphic to paste more posts on if anyone is interested. Crop after update and post as needed.

NK=Oceania, run by the Clowns.
Space X= technology transfer funneled through keyhole, paid for by USA 4.9 billion subs.
Your not supposed to see how its connected to the Cult, they retain power by blackmail, everything is hidden in plain sight all the symbolism.

I dunno. Lots of theories out there. Lots of dis-information.

It looks like the CIA is pulling strings EVERYWHERE! Daddy Bush has been the controlling figure-head and manipulator since before JFK (which he was part of). Everything, absolutely everything that has transpired since at least the 1960's he has manipulated via CIA and embezzled trillions of dollars from the Treasury. Every member of the CFR is dirty and part of it. All of the Green Energy/Environmental scams are CIA fronts for embezzling.

GJ newfag.

GenZ will be largest voting demographic. What % will vote Dem?

yeah, but if somebody created facebook, Q would mean their wife
clowns have been known to put some puppet out as the face of their companies

Cutting off all supply lines. great post. forgot about hwood Dem donors. now they're pariahs, not to mention box office is way down, so no money coming into hollywood. dang, POTUS is brilliant.

The early Eclipse stuff there is disinfo. Eclipse is an IDE, otherwise known as a integrated developer environment that programmers use to write applications.

FB and other social media are the ultimate way to influence behavior, info is taylor made based on your reactions and mood.

THIS!!

Hello user, since you appear to have a grasp on the qmap would you look at something? Message 150560540 appears to be directly related to Q message 150559818 and may have a place on the qmap due to the 'stringer' it contains. Sorry for the newfag formatting... I was trying to lurk moar, but nobody brought this up...

It's much simpler than that. Any vehicle that can reach orbit is a vehicle capable of being an ICBM. Remember how USA panicked when Russia launched Sputnik during the Cold War? That was the reason.

Now, connecting that information with what Q was dropping - Sputnik was a simple satellite transmitting audible pings. If they were capable of doing that, why the hell not use it for a first strike capability before the US could respond or, indeed, track it properly? I mean, the Russians back then were the major boogieman.

Was Sputnik, perhaps, a warning? "Don't fuck with us or we'll unleash our nukes".

OK, first, I don't know how to update the pastebin. Second, I don't know how to confirm what you have is legit and worthy of adding to the dough. You'll need to wait for a different baker. Sorry for that, thanks for the contribution.

It is concerning hardly anybody talks about Uranium One.

What if it all leads back to that?

Got it.

Has there ever been a Rothschild who has gone against the family? I really can't find one that I know is legit.

it's done

The hits just keep on coming.
Who would have thought this could ever happen.

All the pedo Hwood stuff emerged when Gorka and Bannon left. I think Flynn is our Ollie North too.

Nice summary.. good tie in with cash for clunkers. That makes a lot of sense.

Remember when bannon resigned? He specifically said he was going to war... looks like we're watching that play out in Hwood

Zuckerberg is a Rockefeller grandson.