>lots of WW2 roleplays where you can literally larp as nazis and no one cares
>you can build anything you want
>game is only 10 dollars/euros
>can make swastikas and no one cares
>can say nigger as much as you want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=614akDkzvtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's also slave rp and a bunch of egdy assholes. I've basically summed up Gmod as "Sup Forums, the video game"

slave rp was easily one of the best. used to play 1942rp but its gone now because the server slowly died. too bad though

>$10

yeah, then you gotta buy and download counter strike: source, counterstrike: global offense, day of defeat: source and Team Fortress 2 so you don't have any purple checker boxes or ERROR signs

I have it and like the small weird communities in all the different gamemodes but for fucks sake you have to have all those games to have it run with minimal bullshit textures

nah m8 you can just install some textures and be fine

>developer doesnt care about politics

have you been to facepunch lately friendo?

Doom wads are the most redpilled videogame

it's the ultimate sandbox. if redpilled just means freedom then yes. the autism levels are quite high though

>can make swastikas

REALLY?? AWESOME!!!!!!! SIGN ME UP

I play a lot of DarkRP and it is fairly red-pilled experience.
Money is everything, if you don't have a gun you will be mercilessly slaughtered for your shit, and if you don't break the law then the police won't bother you.

You forgot it's #8 on all time top selling games list.

agreed. i hope they make a new source engine so garrys mod can be more up to date
that too. too bad its slowly dying because segregated servers are slowly taking it over. top servers are either russian only or french only

Stop gaming and have some white children you faggot

PERP was the shit back in the day. RIP

yeah gonna have children at 18. how about go ruin your own life? probably gonna have 2 children. 1 at 28, other at 30

yeah op the developer forums have been worshipping communism even before the election, where do you get this idea?

youtube.com/watch?v=614akDkzvtE

It'll be $5 this Christmas special again, probably.
>implying I haven't done WW2 RP
>implying I haven't RP'd @ Reichstag
>implying I haven't pissed on faggot Hogwartz mods

I joined a holocaust server once and at the gates were dumb kids but inside there were two guys role playing seriously and it was amusing

grezzo is best doom mod

2006-7 were incredibly fun years

I've played it a lot in my teenage years. The game is full of furfags and other degenerates. StalkerRP was fun tho.

I miss the Sup Forums counter strike server
good times

This. True fashy people have wads for days

I used to play it too
> Buy a bunch of money printing machines
> Chuck them in my closet
> They catch fire while I'm out
> Police show up
> Decide to live in the homeless shelter someone had set up

Reminder that Nazi occupation and holocaust RP servers are still up

>developer doesnt care about politics
lol

Nah m8 just search css content packs put them into the addons folders and you're done. It does suck the server doesn't download it for you

>a gmod thread on Sup Forums
google cscheater and go to GarryContent. You have all the content you want with a click.

You took a picture of your computer monitor instead of a screenshot? Why?

>children's games
Get the fuck out of here

>i hope they make a new source engine so garrys mod can be more up to date
Haven't you heard of S&Box? Is basically Garry's Mod 2 made by Garry and his Facepunch devs, it uses UT4 engine and C# coding instead of Lua. Also is stupidly dynamic to the point that you can edit your maps in-game and everything, go look some of the gameplay videos on youtube, shit's impressive

Lol

i wanted to post it instantly. orelse id had to close the game, and post the screenshot to here. this was faster

there are more things you can do in gmod aside of swastikas

>you can post swastikas and say nigger
So basically you want us to pay money to use Sup Forums?

Holy shit, is that Fearless?
Me and my friends used to troll there all the time.
I remember when they changed the rules so that racism was allowed if you RPed it, and then the mods just had to sit around helplessly as the whole server started making whites only restaurants and then beating up anyone who came inside with a black playermodel.

>the most red pilled game of all time isnt far cry 3
nigger killer simulator 2015
you say your beautiful white girl friend pirate niggers while you tame the island savages
most red pilled game of all time

trolled there too. got 20 alt accounts. now i just go there seriously
far cry 3 is definitely in my top 5