Ryouka

Ryouka.

What's her endgame?

I hope bath scene.

Yes

I find the conception of this character hilarious. She seems like the Sucker Punch of anime characters.

Getting Gamotan to man up and save the world, and probably reward him with the paizuri to end all paizuris afterwards.

It's like they looked at Mayuri and identified her two most appealing traits,
>big boobs
>retardation
and decided that they'd just make her again but with both of those traits amplified to ridiculous degrees.

>Mayuri
wut?

There is literally nothing wrong with loving dumb girls with big tits.

Mayuri.

>2011 + 5
>in an O;9 thread
>hasn't seen S;G

It was a joke, user

Gamo D

She purposefully gave herself ridiculously large breasts so that she wouldn't be taken as seriously.

Good thing he's already dead because he wouldn't survive that.

Reminder that Ryoka's boobs are a plot-point. It would be literally impossible for her to drown.

This is too much. When your boobs extend past the size of two additional heads in volume, you've gone too far.

Hitomi Tanaka cosplay JAV.

Marry a men with elephantiasis

I wouldn't last a minute during paizuri from her.

>Hitomi Tanaka cosplay as Ryotas
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Am I going crazy or is she still growing?

They're fairly squishy so if there's nothing to contain 'em they seem to spread and appear larger than if she's wearing a tighter top.

She's just holding a card.

Also, Hitomi Tanaka a shit. Her tits are too amorphous for me.

Yeah it's unfortunate her nipples lost a great deal of their definition. I still have tons of her videos, though.

STOP LEANING OVER, HOLY SHIT, YOU'RE TOO OLD FOR THAT NOW.

Reverse. They overflow and look bigger in tight tops.

Her tits are so massive that she has a monthly cycle where her tits get bigger and smaller peaking in size when she's most fertile. All girls do but it's way more noticeable IMO when they get Hitomi tier.

Hitomi is the only 3DPD I jerk it to.

I love how her tits somehow look less ridiculous in the fan art. I think that might be a first.

Ryouka needs to be impregnated.

those udders need to produce.

im gonna impregnate her chichimanko and she will lactate for sure, just you watch me

It's not a first. I call it "undersized fanart"; I first saw it with Manyuu Hikenchou fanart, pretty sure most Seikon no Qwaser fanart is the same. I can think of a few other series like Queen's Blade where this probably happens too but I don't actually like fanart that much, just boobs.